SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:24 pm

And the candles! Just like he lit in the driveway for Brockman perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:25 pm

He looks really cute and happy. He also writes a lot and seems quite intelligent through his writing. There's a link for his blogs I believe in his twitter description.

I definitely think this is his apartment. You can see that barn style door in the background and he has another post on IG of barn doors that he made.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:36 pm

With both April and Tim living in TO, it's easy for them to get together any time they want.  We all can see that they were super attracted to each other, and then after their TO 1/1 date and then her HTD.. I'm sure it just felt right to be together.  No doubt in my mind that he chose her.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:28 pm

I agree northernviewer. No doubt about it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Awww... that must be April's little pink teapot on the counter then Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Awww... that must be April's little pink teapot on the counter then Smiley

that stood out like a sore thumb. I mentioned in earlier post that we have to look for a tea and red wine drinker. I'm going to go over some sc's tonight to see if there's any clues.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:55 pm

I didn't even notice the pink teapot laugh out loud

Considering it does really appear to be his apartment, I think that gives a better chance of April being the F1 since they live near each other. It's similar to the latest season of the bachelorette in the US.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I didn't even notice the pink teapot laugh out loud

Considering it does really appear to be his apartment, I think that gives a better chance of April being the F1 since they live near each other. It's similar to the latest season of the bachelorette in the US.  

they don't just live near each other, they both live in TO. I know that's a huge city, but still, real real close!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Well, someone looks very happy and just can't and/or doesn't want to hide it!

Definitely looks like one of those pictures taken during a rendezvous by the F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Well, if we are to believe that this picture was actually taken today or within the past day or two, then Sachelle isn't the F1 as she was spotted elsewhere today. The girl who posted that tweet and picture appears to be from Chapleau Ontario or somewhere near there. Although I will admit, I have no idea if that's near Toronto or not haha.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Who see's a reflection in the wineglass?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, if we are to believe that this picture was actually taken today or within the past day or two, then Sachelle isn't the F1 as she was spotted elsewhere today. The girl who posted that tweet and picture appears to be from Chapleau Ontario or somewhere near there. Although I will admit, I have no idea if that's near Toronto or not haha.

That's near Sudbury, Ontario,  where Sachelle lives. Way way north! 5 hours or so from Toronto. Someone can correct me, I've never been to Sudbury.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer