SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:04 am

grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Who see's a reflection in the wineglass?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Imagine if Tim hears about you noticing that reflection!  laugh out loud I tried to sharpen it. Is she holding up a phone with a pink case? The brunette hair narrows it to April, Kaylynn or Sachelle. The girls seem to have gotten plaid shirts for the Wonderland date. April has been wearing hers. I wonder if April seems as obvious to regular viewers? I keep thinking they would hid the F1 more.

My eyes must be playing tricks on me. I think I see Lisa in the wine glass. :hidingchair

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:57 am

grace8136 wrote:

Imagine if Tim hears about you noticing that reflection!  laugh out loud I tried to sharpen it. Is she holding up a phone with a pink case? The brunette hair narrows it to April, Kaylynn or Sachelle. The girls seem to have gotten plaid shirts for the Wonderland date. April has been wearing hers. I wonder if April seems as obvious to regular viewers? I keep thinking they would hid the F1 more.
Does Tim have a sister-inlaw? Could it be that simple..her there to get Thanksgiving stuff done? His bio states that they are a very close knit family. Just something about this doesn't seem right. I really don't think they'd(producers) allow Tim to tweet such pics out if it has anything to do with his F1. The producers seem to be more tight lipped about the show/spoilers than the USA one.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:16 am

I don't think the photo tells much other than Than Tim served someone red wine.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Does Tim have a sister-inlaw?  Could it be that simple..her there to get Thanksgiving stuff done?  His bio states that they are a very close knit family.  Just something about this doesn't seem right.  I really don't think they'd(producers) allow Tim to tweet such pics out if it has anything to do with his F1.  The producers seem to be more tight lipped about the show/spoilers than the USA one.

A shirtless Tim... grinning from ear to ear ... and 2 wine glasses with candles?? sure hope it's not a sister in law laugh out loud

The picture alludes to him having picked "someone" to be his F1 no biggy in him doing that. I can tell it's a girl by the long hair, but it could still be Trish as her hair is fairly dark and all we're really seeing is a refection in a wine glass.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:36 am

I can't tell who that is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:51 am

timbo0505
2 hours ago
Anyone care to join me for some wine? ...or maybe that glass is reserved for someone else. Guess you'll just have to wait and see. Hope you're enjoying the show ;)

It's fall, it's Thanksgiving, the colours are gorgeous, carving pumpkins, he's one happy bachelor. They probably wanted a pic of their first Thanksgiving.

I do see Lisa in that wine glass. I guess it's like seeing Jesus on a piece of toast, we can make it look like anyone! laugh out loud We'll have to ask him when the season is over. It could have been a family member and not the person taking the pic.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

timbo0505
2 hours ago
Anyone care to join me for some wine? ...or maybe that glass is reserved for someone else. Guess you'll just have to wait and see. Hope you're enjoying the show ;)

It's fall, it's Thanksgiving, the colours are gorgeous, carving pumpkins, he's one happy bachelor. They probably wanted a pic of their first Thanksgiving.

I do see Lisa in that wine glass. I guess it's like seeing Jesus on a piece of toast, we can make it look like anyone! laugh out loud We'll have to ask him when the season is over. It could have been a family member and not the person taking the pic.

I'd say there are only 2 people in the apartment.... Tim and the person taking the pic. Tim is looking directly at the camera, and the reflection in the glass is directly in from of him and there are no there people visible. The 2 wine glasses, candles and a shirtless Tim, suggest it's a female... and not a relative. There's a pink teapot on the counter, which implies that it's been used recently. I don't think you can tell which girl it is, but I'm convinced it's his F1, whoever that may be.

I've been looking at sc's to see who drinks red wine, and I've seen Kaylynn, Lisa, Natalie and a few others drinking it. So far I've only seen a glass of champagne in April's hand at the M&G, and her drinking that Sangria... and Trisha seems to prefer mixed drinks. On the 1/1 dates, I've only noticed red wine on the tables, so maybe it's Tim that only drinks red wine?? I know lot's of red wine drinkers here in Ontario... lots drink it for health benefits and there's a huge Italian influence in area that drinks mostly red wines.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:43 am

Am I the only one who thinks it is odd he is carving pumpkins shirtless?? scratch

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:21 am

nutty1 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it is odd he is carving pumpkins shirtless?? scratch

not really, considering the wine and candles :gotcha:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:44 pm

northernviewer wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it is odd he is carving pumpkins shirtless?? scratch

Totally odd, but that's what makes me think it's his F1 in the reflection. The clothes (jeans, plaid shirt) say April, but the body shape (lack of long waist) makes me wonder if it's Kaylynn. I don't see Lisa at all. The hair seems way too dark to me. Isn't there an app or program that could sharpen it more? Photobucket didn't add much to it. I've seen it done on detective type shows on tv, where they fill in the pixels. Is that a real thing? Angela from Bones would have ID'd the girl off that glass by now! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:10 pm

grace8136 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Totally odd, but that's what makes me think it's his F1 in the reflection. The clothes (jeans, plaid shirt) say April, but the body shape (lack of long waist) makes me wonder if it's Kaylynn. I don't see Lisa at all. The hair seems way too dark to me. Isn't there an app or program that could sharpen it more? Photobucket didn't add much to it. I've seen it done on detective type shows on tv, where they fill in the pixels. Is that a real thing? Angela from Bones would have ID'd the girl off that glass by now! giggling

I tried sharpen it with photoshop but I didn't get any closer to finding out who she is.
I think it is a real thing but we need professional program for that. laugh out loud Angela would totally have an answer by now or Abby from NCIS giggling

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

The gals on Criminal Minds and Castle would have not only had who it was but where and when!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer