SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Awww... that must be April's little pink teapot on the counter then Smiley
Sorry but how do we KNOW that April is F1??

we don't.  I think it's just what many of us are assuming/hoping because of the chemistry we see with her.  
Ok, thanks. I didn't think we found anything for sure. IMO, yes they do have chemistry and she was in Moorea, but I am thinking that we may see things change in the Bahamas. Found soemthing in his last blog that made me think that he finds something in Trisha and also from his epi 2 blog regarding her on the group date where she and the others had some alone time. She got the group date rose.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:53 pm

If he picks Trisha... no no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ No definitely not. They are carving pumpkins though, so that tells me it had to have been taken fairly recently. I don't think anyone would be carving pumpkins in September and it's only October 6th. If it wasn't today and I had to take a guess, I would say it was from this weekend. It could have possibly been from last night and he posted it today, who knows. Since we don't know the exact day it was taken, nothing is for certain, but the fact that Sachelle was in the Sudbury area today, which is hours away from Toronto coupled with those caps we have of her and Tim that we have been talking about I just personally don't think she's the F1.  

sorry for all these posts but just a reminder that we have our thanksgiving this coming weekend, so they could be doing up some holiday decorations, not Halloween stuff

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Nothing's close to Sudbury! laugh out loud Wiki told me it's a district in Sudbury. Sorry!

Sudbury is both a district and a City.... hope that makes sense.  In Northern Ontario we're divided up into districts which are quite large in land area, but Sudbury is a little unusual in that it's both a city and districts name.  I live 3 hrs away, and am very familiar with this area.  Chapleau is at least 5 hrs away from Sudbury, that's just me guessing trying to figure out if you go the Timmins or Hwy 17 N route.  

Thanks for clarifying! I noticed the word district. It's about 8 hrs for me, all I know is there's more snow there than here. laugh out loud

Yes, Thanksgiving, they are getting their pumpkins ready. I can't figure out what's on top of the stove. I wonder if they will roast the pumpkin seeds.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:01 pm

^ I know about Thankgiving. One of my best friends is from Brampton and will be going home for thanksgiving in a few days. Regardless, I still think this is a fairly recent picture. Whether it's for Thanksgiving or Halloween, carved pumpkins don't last very long. I doubt he would have been carving pumpkins back in September with Thanksgiving or Halloween weeks away. I think it's a very recent picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I know about Thankgiving. One of my best friends is from Brampton and will be going home for thanksgiving in a few days. Regardless, I still think this is a fairly recent picture. Whether it's for Thanksgiving or Halloween, carved pumpkins don't last very long. I doubt he would have been carving pumpkins back in September with Thanksgiving or Halloween weeks away. I think it's a very recent picture.

Now I get what you were saying, thought you were saying he wouldn't be carving Halloween stuff yet laugh out loud

yes, it's definitely recent, that's for sure.

Also, I just went to look at that pic of Sachelle that was tweeted today and I can see that it was taken at a highschool, and if somebody identified it as Chapleau, then she's kinda far from home. She could have flown there on a small plane or if she drove, it's not a trip you can do in a day. I'm pretty sure she's a recruiter, so it makes sense why she's visiting area schools to give presentations on Laurentian U

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:39 pm

I think this is a recent picture of Tim because Canadian Thanksgiving is this coming weekend, hence the pumpkins. They look like pie pumpkins. As northern viewer says, Sachelle is a university recruiter and those students on the pic I posted are high school students. However, many recruiters fly in and out of those remote locations so it is possible that Sachelle flew there this morning from Toronto. (if she is F1 and was with Tim this weekend) Personally, I think it could be either Sachelle or April as F1, but leaning more towards April right now. Smiley

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Does Sachelle live in Toronto? I thought she lived in Sudbury?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Does Sachelle live in Toronto? I thought she lived in Sudbury?

She lives in Sudbury. I think the poster just meant that she could have flown out of Toronto to go to Chapleau. I'm not sure if Bearskin or Porter (2 airlines that service the north) flies into Chapleau from there or not. But it's probably not a direct flight and would take quite a few hours to make the journey with stops along the way. She could have left Sunday I suppose, but I'm not thinking she's F1 anyway.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:53 pm

atem wrote:If he picks Trisha... no no
Why??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Who see's a reflection in the wineglass?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Imagine if Tim hears about you noticing that reflection!  laugh out loud I tried to sharpen it. Is she holding up a phone with a pink case? The brunette hair narrows it to April, Kaylynn or Sachelle. The girls seem to have gotten plaid shirts for the Wonderland date. April has been wearing hers. I wonder if April seems as obvious to regular viewers? I keep thinking they would hid the F1 more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:56 am

I would usually agree about hiding the F1 more, but in reality, who else would there be? I've seen him connect with Sachelle and Lisa now along with April. I'm guessing this week we're finally going to see him have time with Trisha. He's already down to a small amount of girls and it's only episode 4 this week. I just think there's no way they can really hide her. At this point she's kind of needed because then it's like, well is he even really connecting with anyone or is this just a waste of time to watch?

Plus last episode, we were shown a little bit of doubt with her. I wouldn't be surprised if we continue to get glimpses of that throughout the season and then we will get her bigger meltdown of wanting to go home. That would certainly make the viewers second guess if she'll be the F1. A lot of people like her on SM, but that might just be because she comes off as really sweet and comes from a humble background.

I totally should be studying for an exam tomorrow, but I'm wasting time looking up interviews of Tim since I started this season a week or two late. In one interview which was done after filming he was asked if he liked to cook and if so what was his specialty/favorite and he answered pad thai, which according to April's bio, it's her favorite meal. He was also asked what he will do after the season is done airing and he answered a lot of traveling, which is also something listed on April's bio under her bucket list. I'm completely reading too much into it laugh out loud I'll look for any excuse to stop studying

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer