SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:47 pm

LOL... too hilarious ... Don't agree with everything said but it is too funny not to share... here is just a snippet from the article (the whole thing is pretty funny)
April’s voiceover kicked in, noting that, in painting Tim, Lisa had neglected to give him a face. I’m not sure if we can count that as Freudian, or simply revealing of subconscious, but, given what we learned this week, it seems fitting anyway that Lisa may see Tim as just another man-shaped thing in front of her.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:56 pm

^^^^ That is funny. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by fan123 Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:50 pm

I totally see Tim with Sachelle being together, I think they connected from the introduction out of the limo, he was so amused by her, and just kept saying O.K, O.K as she gave him the "seashell" to remember her name by. When they talked in episode one she had just as much questions for him as he would have for the girls. I believe in Cabo on their date he also said after they kissed that every time he's around Sachelle there's sparks and when they kissed he said "This is exactly what I always thought it felt to be in love" In my opinion I see them very comfortable together and like they seem to have a lot in common, I think Sachelle is the best match for Tim.....

fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Forgot to mention, the links did not work for me in the USA but the episodes are on youtube.

After watching 5 episodes it has to be April. I love the authority in her voice in E5 when she told him to move to the swings. Guess she did not want to be the 3rd person to make out in the "love seat." Just love April.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:46 pm

fan123 wrote:I totally see Tim with Sachelle being together, I think they connected from the introduction out of the limo, he was so amused by her, and just kept saying O.K, O.K as she gave him the "seashell" to remember her name by. When they talked in episode one she had just as much questions for him as he would have for the girls.  I believe in Cabo on their date he also said after they kissed that every time he's around Sachelle there's sparks and when they kissed he said "This is exactly what I always thought it felt to be in love" In my opinion I see them very comfortable together and like they seem to have a lot in common, I think Sachelle is the best match for Tim.....

I'm not sure about sparks, but she certainly is a sweet girl. She is well spoken, and is very pretty. I didn't notice that's what Tim said about how it felt to be in love after they kissed. Thanks for pointing that out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 pm

I wanted to share this post by Tim from his personal blog (which I love since he speaks my science-psychology-philosophy-religion-etc, language). I share his take on love wherein the lowest denominator essentially is the best indicator of (un)conditional love. Below is his post, albeit from a few years ago... but I find it interesting in light of what we are seeing happen on the show, especially regarding Lisa.

'Cabbie wisdom'
A cabbie once said to a friend of mine something along these lines: “I’ve been married a few times, and when you’re trying to figure out whether you love someone or not, what you have to do is find all the most terrible things about that person. And then ask yourself if you can live with those things for the rest of your life.”

I’ve always been intrigued by the black swan problem introduced to me by Taleb who references much of Poincare’s work. The idea is that we can never really know if something is true no matter how much positive evidence we have. I can see a million white swans… but seeing this massive amount of white swans doesn’t necessarily make me sure that there are no black swans out there. However, just a single instance of negative evidence (in this case, a black swan) will nullify my hypothesis that there are only whites swans in existence.

And the similarities with love are striking. A lover can find someone, and run through all the million things he or she loves about that person… all well and good. But all that positive evidence of love will be nullified by just a single instance of negative evidence, like if the beloved is an ax-murder.

And so the cabbie seems right, even in an epistemological sense.

I will post in the blog topic thread Tim's most recent personal blog where he talks about being TBCanada to find a wife and the side effect of fame . Check his blog out if you are interested. Again, it is his personal blog which he links on his IG, and not BachCanada affiliated.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:53 pm

bachfan85 wrote:Interesting I was giving a virtual rose for this week and things have changed drastically since last week. Trish is now the favorite over April. I guess Italy was a game changer.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:54 pm

northernviewer wrote:
keep in mind, that just started today, so not many people havent voted yet.. I expect in a few days April will be leading again.  
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
It is actually done weekly and starts about 1/2 hr west coast time every week after the show airs.  The tally has been going on since the show started airing.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
It is actually done weekly and starts about 1/2 hr west coast time every week after the show airs.  The tally has been going on since the show started airing.

I don't think so... I tried to vote yesterday and it told me I had already voted and that it started again on Thursday. I think it's still set for Thursdays even though Tuesdays are the days the show airs now.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:03 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't think so... I tried to vote yesterday and it told me I had already voted and that it started again on Thursday.  I think it's still set for Thursdays even though Tuesdays are the days the show airs now.  

I was just going to say the same thing after I moved those posts. I couldn't do it either on Eastern time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:32 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't think so... I tried to vote yesterday and it told me I had already voted and that it started again on Thursday.  I think it's still set for Thursdays even though Tuesdays are the days the show airs now.  
Well, all I can tell you is that every week(I have voted weekly) it starts off at 0 or close to it at 9:30pm west coast time and that is when I vote. It was like that from the first episode till now. I have voted on Tuesday night right after the show and I religiously have been voting. Think maybe there was a glitch for you as this is how it's been happening for me.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer