SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:18 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Admin wrote:

I don't think so... I tried to vote yesterday and it told me I had already voted and that it started again on Thursday.  I think it's still set for Thursdays even though Tuesdays are the days the show airs now.  
Well, all I can tell you is that every week(I have voted weekly) it starts off at 0 or close to it at 9:30pm west coast time and that is when I vote.  It was like that from the first episode till now.  I have voted on Tuesday night right after the show and I religiously have been voting.  Think maybe there was a glitch for you as this is how it's been happening for me.

I just checked it again, and it's still saying to come "the next round starts next Thursday" double check yours to see what it says on the bottom of your page. I tried to post the captured image but my ipad wont let me post it for some reason... I'm not very techy. GA seems to have gotten the same message... so maybe you just forgot to vote one week and so your Tuesday vote was really for last week??

anybody else's virtual rose game say next round is Thursday? I'm thinking the computerized game was set on a 7 day cycle when the season began and they never changed it when they changed to Tuesday nights.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:28 am

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I don't think so... I tried to vote yesterday and it told me I had already voted and that it started again on Thursday.  I think it's still set for Thursdays even though Tuesdays are the days the show airs now.  
Well, all I can tell you is that every week(I have voted weekly) it starts off at 0 or close to it at 9:30pm west coast time and that is when I vote.  It was like that from the first episode till now.  I have voted on Tuesday night right after the show and I religiously have been voting.  Think maybe there was a glitch for you as this is how it's been happening for me.

I just checked it again, and it's still saying to come "the next round starts next Thursday"  double check yours to see what it says on the bottom of your page.  I tried to post the captured image but my ipad wont let me post it for some reason... I'm not very techy.  GA seems to have gotten the same message... so maybe you just forgot to vote one week and so your Tuesday vote was really for last week??

anybody else's virtual rose game say next round is Thursday?  I'm thinking the computerized game was set on a 7 day cycle when the season began and they never changed it when they changed to Tuesday nights.
I just went there again and tried to re-vote by entering the virtual Rose game....it won't let me vote again and it doesn't say anything about when it will be available for voting again. What I do know is that every show I try to revote and it won't let me till about 30-45 min west coast time after the show ends.....It never mattered if it was on Tues or Thurs. It also won't let you vote more than once per IP addy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 am

I tried a couple of times during commercials on Tuesday night and it said I already voted. I didn't think of it again until I moved those posts over and saw the comments. I tried again at that time and it let me. I tried again just now and it gives me my results from my vote.

I didn't know you could vote more then once. I just looked again, I don't see where it says you can vote more than once. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I tried a couple of times during commercials on Tuesday night and it said I already voted. I didn't think of it again until I moved those posts over and saw the comments. I tried again at that time and it let me. I tried again just now and it gives me my results from my vote.  

I didn't know you could vote more then once. I just looked again, I don't see where it says you can vote more than once. hmmm

My laptop doesn't show the message about voting again on Thursday, but I have the app downloaded on my ipad and it's at the bottom of that that just shows the result of my vote now, and has the message about the next round being on Thursday.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I tried a couple of times during commercials on Tuesday night and it said I already voted. I didn't think of it again until I moved those posts over and saw the comments. I tried again at that time and it let me. I tried again just now and it gives me my results from my vote.  

I thought I said you couldn't vote more than once...it only gives you the results if you try to do it again, won't let you enter another vote.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 am

Sorry my eyes read "It also won't let you vote more than once per "day" A good indication I'm sleep deprived!

You said "It also won't let you vote more than once per IP addy."

oops Sorry!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:01 am

northernviewer wrote:

My laptop doesn't show the message about voting again on Thursday, but I have the app downloaded on my ipad and it's at the bottom of that that just shows the result of my vote now, and has the message about the next round being on Thursday.  
Ok, I don't know what to say then, just know what it says on my computer and how I have done things since this all started. Know it won't let you vote more than once per IP addy per week and know that I have done it within about 30 - 45 min after the show airing on the west coast.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:54 am

I finally got to re watch the last RC. My favorite parts are when Tim softly called April's name and she was sort of surprised ( I think maybe she didn't hear him) and the HUGE smile he had for her and the quiet way he asked her if she would accept his rose!!! hearthumbsup   If they end up together they might be my most favorite couple ever!!! beatingheart
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:43 am

Admin wrote:
bachfan85 wrote:Interesting I was giving a virtual rose for this week and things have changed drastically since last week. Trish is now the favorite over April. I guess Italy was a game changer.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I find it hard to believe that Sachelle actually had that many people thinking it's her after seeing their oh, so awkward pizza date with crickets chirping and absolutely no chemistry. I would be giving their chemistry a negative rating. Very negative!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:19 am

Sprite wrote:
Admin wrote:
bachfan85 wrote:Interesting I was giving a virtual rose for this week and things have changed drastically since last week. Trish is now the favorite over April. I guess Italy was a game changer.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I find it hard to believe that Sachelle actually had that many people thinking it's her after seeing their oh, so awkward pizza date with crickets chirping and absolutely no chemistry. I would be giving their chemistry a negative rating. Very negative!
giggling thumbsup
I agree! It was cringe worth awkward. I even said in my post-Ep6 analysis that they went from being friends to being acquaintances. The whole episode felt contrived, imo. I titled it 'Tim Disengaged'. One of the worst episodes I've seen in a long time. I know most won't agree and I can see their side but l was just scoffing at the whole thing. Tim looked like he was just going though the motions. He seemed so checked out. And when he did show some emotion it looked like it was the 2nd or 3rd take. Again, I know many here disagree with me but 'for me' watching it was painful and ludicrous all at the same time. The half-naked painting session of Tim didn't help matters either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

giggling thumbsup
I agree!  It was cringe worth awkward. I even said in my post-Ep6 analysis that they went from being friends to being acquaintances. The whole episode felt contrived, imo. I titled it 'Tim Disengaged'. One of the worst episodes I've seen in a long time. I know most won't agree and I can see their side but l was just scoffing at the whole thing. Tim looked like he was just going though the motions. He seemed so checked out.  And when he did show some emotion it looked like it was the 2nd or 3rd take. Again, I know many here disagree with me but 'for me' watching it was painful and ludicrous all at the same time. The half-naked painting session of Tim didn't help matters either.

Oh, I don't think that many disagree. He did seem very passive throughout the episode and many of the "conversations" were just plain silly. And I'm not only referring to the ones between Tim and some of his dates, but the ladies and their discussions of the Lisa scandal. You can tell they were prodded by producers to talk about these things. April in particular seems bad at that stuff. She just sounded so stiff and unnatural...like she was reading off a tele-prompter...and not doing a very good job.

That episode was edited to death and nearly put me to sleep.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:25 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

giggling thumbsup
I agree!  It was cringe worth awkward. I even said in my post-Ep6 analysis that they went from being friends to being acquaintances. The whole episode felt contrived, imo. I titled it 'Tim Disengaged'. One of the worst episodes I've seen in a long time. I know most won't agree and I can see their side but l was just scoffing at the whole thing. Tim looked like he was just going though the motions. He seemed so checked out.  And when he did show some emotion it looked like it was the 2nd or 3rd take. Again, I know many here disagree with me but 'for me' watching it was painful and ludicrous all at the same time. The half-naked painting session of Tim didn't help matters either.

Oh, I don't think that many disagree. He did seem very passive throughout the episode and many of the "conversations" were just plain silly. And I'm not only referring to the ones between Tim and some of his dates, but the ladies and their discussions of the Lisa scandal. You can tell they were prodded by producers to talk about these things. April in particular seems bad at that stuff. She just sounded so stiff and unnatural...like she was reading off a tele-prompter...and not doing a very good job.

That episode was edited to death and nearly put me to sleep.

Yah. I'm talking about the entire episode as well.
If you already read my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
about the episode you will notice how scripted the whole Episode was to me. As you said, edited to death that it was painfully obvious.

Tim on his twitter says he has 'resting jerk face (sleepy/uniterested)'. That's all l saw throughout the episode. The only glimmer of light in his eyes was when he gave April the rose.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer