SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:13 pm

^^^ I agree with Ash2214.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:24 pm

that would be interesting if they were at the end of each week, I always just assumed it was recent. Wonder if there's any past contestant we could ask when they wrote them? I think it would be helpful to know.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:02 pm

I just tweeted Bianca, and asked her. I never thought those blogs were written recently. I had mentioned early on, the editing doesn't make sense to the blogs, so they had to have been written each week. IMO the editors didn't read them or purposely edited to not show some things that are in the blogs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just tweeted Bianca, and asked her. I never thought those blogs were written recently. I had mentioned early on, the editing doesn't make sense to the blogs, so they had to have been written each week. IMO the editors didn't read them or purposely edited to not show some things that are in the blogs.

thanks for doing that Hugesmile

It would make sense though. Hopefully she'll answer you!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just tweeted Bianca, and asked her. I never thought those blogs were written recently. I had mentioned early on, the editing doesn't make sense to the blogs, so they had to have been written each week. IMO the editors didn't read them or purposely edited to not show some things that are in the blogs.
I don't remember season 1 doing those blogs or at least seeing the blogs throughout the season so if they did them and they didn't show, that alone would be pretty interesting.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:18 pm

the last episode is replaying right now on citytv... and it's on Trish and Tim's date. I couldn't help but notice the totally unromantic way he introduced the gift. In a singsong voice .. he says "I've got a surprise for you"... and then after he presented it to her, he was pretty nonchalant about it. Feeling bad for her as she's really into him and he's very perfunctory about the whole thing.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:the last episode is replaying right now on citytv... and it's on Trish and Tim's date.  I couldn't help but notice the totally unromantic way he introduced the gift.  In a singsong voice .. he says "I've got a surprise for you"... and then after he presented it to her, he was pretty nonchalant about it.  Feeling bad for her as she's really into him and he's very perfunctory about the whole thing.
Yah that is what I noticed straight away. I also feel bad since for Trish because he looked like he was going through the motions and then she kisses him and he doesn't even uncross his arms? Very romantic, to be sure. Even when they are dancing later on, no kissing. Yes, can be edited out but I don't see it. They had more chemistry on their 2-on-1 and it is not a good sign if the lead is doing less chasing even physically as time goes on...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Looking at Tim's tattoo... at the bottom of it, it says appetito .... he's said it's to cover up a bad tattoo... I wonder what it originally said?? was trying to figure something out but couldn't haha maybe a girls name?? any sc's of it?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:40 pm

northernviewer wrote:Looking at Tim's tattoo... at the bottom of it, it says appetito .... he's said it's to cover up a bad tattoo... I wonder what it originally said??  was trying to figure something out but couldn't haha   maybe a girls name??  any sc's of it?

I think we see some of it on the beach playing volleyball. I'll look.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Looking at Tim's tattoo... at the bottom of it, it says appetito .... he's said it's to cover up a bad tattoo... I wonder what it originally said??  was trying to figure something out but couldn't haha   maybe a girls name??  any sc's of it?

I think we see some of it on the beach playing volleyball. I'll look.

you can see it really good when he's looking at the girls paintings, as the camera is on his back. Maybe somebody could capture it.. I can't though, don't know how.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not very clear. It looks like a fish. laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer