SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:53 am

blessed66 wrote:When I look at the bachelor it it just like going to the same school and honesty we are not friends with everyone who went to the same school with us, we might be polite but not friends.  I really do not see a reason why Sean and Catherine needs to be friend with other couples from The a Bachelor and why they need to hangout or go to dinner together.  If I was in the same shoes with The Lowes, I will do the same, I rather spend my time with my husband and just enjoy our privacy.  Also we need to keep in mind that The Lowes are newly weds and they are different from other couples, they just started living together this year and they are still in honeymoon stage, you do not spend her honeymoon time with other couples if you can go on a romantic dinner just the two of you.  After all it was their time and they are free to do whatever makes them happy.  I really do not even see why anyone would have a problem on who The Lowes decides to include in their circle.  I for one I am really proud of how The Lowes handles themselves.  They are truly an awesome couple!

Very well said blessed. Sean and Catherine don't have to do anything if they don't want to.

Not that I have to but I want to mention that in the morning of June 24th, Sean was a speaker at Collide Camp, in the evening he went to Cancun. July 5th, SeanCat and Chres were at a charity game and both couples were interviewed together on TV. The end of July, Cat was interviewed by Molly in Seattle...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:33 pm

With SeanCat,  I've learned to be patient. Things will unfold when they're ready.

I don't know these kids personally, but I'm still very proud of them.  They are perfect just the way they are --with all their imperfections and flaws. They have integrity, honesty, gratefulness, gratitude , loyalty, and kindness.

I'm such a big fan because they are also funny, goofy and crazy (just like me!). They are not afraid to be themselves and never take themselves too seriously. They have such a zest for life that I can't help but falling in love with them.  Life is too short, so every day I'll look for things that make me happy.

Sean and Catherine,  you make me happy most of the time.  And for that I'm very grateful. Thank You.

PS**** They're still relevant because of all of the above. Smiley

Last edited by vivi2 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:40 pm

I read Shay's post about Kensington's family birthday party and not so surprisingly she didn't include any pics of Sean and Catherine. But they were there right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:43 pm

^Yes they were there. She didn't include a bunch of other family members who were there too.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:48 pm

I was the OP who brought up the Jason and Molly BIP podcast. I had no intention of starting a rumor, and quite frankly, I've never even thought of myself as someone with enough swag or pull to be capable of starting a rumor. giggling So, that was definitely not my intent.

I've read some good points above, things that I wasn't really considering, such as the fact that there might be some lingering awkwardness between Des and Sean, the difference in opinion about whether or not it is expected or rude to not socialize in a setting like this, the different travel patterns of the couples, the 6 month anniversary thing, and the Seattle factor. Not to mention that Jason and Molly commented on how that finale taping was such a very long, hot, humid day. All of these things could be possible explanations for why the 6 did not have dinner together. So, again, just my attempt at conversing about something that I was curious about. No harm, no foul.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:34 pm

^^ No harm done Mia. This is what the forum is for. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Of course Sean and Catherine were at Kensington's party. As Umngirl said, so were other family members that Shay didnt post a picture of. Shay can't win where Seancat are concerned. If she posts a pic of them some will say she is pimping them and if she doesnt some will assume there is trouble between them.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:20 pm

I can't imagine anyone accusing Shay of pimping them. giggling

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:24 pm

^Well believe it because I've seen it. People have accused her of using Sean and Catherine for her own personal advantage on social media. Just like people have accused her of not getting along with them because she doesn't post pictures of them all the time.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Were they there? I saw that Cat posted a pic of them with Kensington but it wasn't what she was wearing at her party. 

I follow Shay now because I love her recipes & fashion pics.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:04 pm

^Yes they were at the party on Saturday. Cat posted a photo from her dance recital earlier this year on K's actual birthday which was Monday.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:49 pm

albean99 wrote:Were they there? I saw that Cat posted a pic of them with Kensington but it wasn't what she was wearing at her party. 

I follow Shay now because I love her recipes & fashion pics.

I think it's assumed that they were there, because for whatever reason (maybe Shay's request?) neither of them tweeted about it or posted any pics.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie