SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:
albean99 wrote:Were they there? I saw that Cat posted a pic of them with Kensington but it wasn't what she was wearing at her party. 

I follow Shay now because I love her recipes & fashion pics.

I think it's assumed that they were there, because for whatever reason (maybe Shay's request?) neither of them tweeted about it or posted any pics.

I'm not assuming they are there. I know for a fact they were. I can't share the proof, but rest assured, they were there just like they have been at every other party for the kids when they've been in town.

ETA: Sean and Catherine also are having the kids for a playdate after school today. They adore those kids and see them often.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 pm

I think sometimes fans read way, way too much into simple things like who chooses on one night to have dinner with who.

From listening to Jason and Molly podcasts, we know who their best friends are, but also that they pretty much like everyone in the franchise.

We also know that they have spent time with Sean and Cat and have talked with enthusiasm about those meet ups.  So does it really matter if either couple puts the other on its top 4 list?   No one can be best friends with everyone.

And family birthdays ...

Kensington's birthday should be all about Kensington. No pictures of celebrity aunts and uncles to affect the focus.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Thanks umngirl. I hope I didn't imply that they aren't crazy about those kids! Sean and Catherine strike me as the fun and cool aunt and uncle, any kid with uptight parents would dream of play dates with them laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:14 pm

I don't think anyone was suggesting they don't adore those kids. They seem to travel a lot so I just thought maybe they were out of town. I don't follow them enough to know. 

I think Shay got a big bump when Sean was on the show but her blog's pretty good so probably would have done well anyway. I'm a DIY blog fan so I've seen a ton of them and you can make some decent money if you work at it and have lots of followers.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:47 am

Are Sean and Cat doing marriage bootcamp? I saw that he was promoting it on Twitter.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:11 am

I was also wondering if they were doing MArriage Boot Camp . His tweet had a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with it. Maybe he was just promoting it!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 am

Yeah,he was just promoting it. The new season cast has already been revealed. I hope to never see him in that show.....like ever.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:29 am

Glad he's just promoting it!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 am

Definitely just promoting it. I don't know that they plan on ever doing another t.v. show.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:34 am

Ahh ok thanks! I tried to watch the clip but it didn't load for me.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:05 am

Glad they aren't doing it either. Good for them for continuing to say no to the allure of tv.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:Are Sean and Cat doing marriage bootcamp? I saw that he was promoting it on Twitter.

To quote myself laugh out loud.

From RS.

Quite a few news and notes to get to before we get started on your recap this week. The first one being Sean & Catherine are going to be on a new show. They are filming it now and it’s one that another former “Bachelor” couple, Trista and Ryan, were on. Sean and Catherine are currently filming “Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp” that airs on WE TV. This will be the fourth season of the show. I believe Trista and Ryan were on season 2. I don’t know any of the other couples on the show, I just know Sean and Catherine are filming it right now. Does it mean their marriage is on the rocks? Not necessarily. Just another paycheck for them and to go on and do essentially “couples counseling” where they’re put through different exercises as a couple to get them to open up and work on any issues they may have. Some couples are way worse than others. Trista and Ryan’s season was the only one I watched, and basically all the other couples were making fun of them because their problems paled in comparison to everyone else’s. People were questioning why they even did it. Well that’s easy: money. No different for Sean and Catherine. I have no idea when that full cast is going to be announced, but filming just recently started, so I don’t think it’ll be that soon. I’m sure Sean & Catherine being on another TV show will spark an opinion or a thousand from their those who are not fans. I don’t care what these two do with their lives, but I know plenty of you do because I hear about it constantly. Whatever. Have at it.

I've never seen this show and didn't see Trista and Ryan on it, so not sure what to think. It does appear to be tackier than Wife Swap. scratch

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie