SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:44 pm

I agree. As I was watching, I think the only couples shown in the montage were the ones that had televised bach weddings.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by AEF Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:31 am

yana_bach wrote:I live in Germany. There is a German version of both Bachelor and Bachelorette but I've never watched it  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 1f604

It's strange that Des had such a strong F4, but they still went with Juan Pablo as the next lead  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 1f601

Robert Mills on one his podcasts with Julia Cunningham said something really odd about Brooks. Firstly said that he believed that they missed something with Brooks but what turned them off was Brook's first single date with Des. They were approaching the bridge and there was a sign that said do not enter and Brooks did not want to keep going. Robert said something along the lines that made them think of Brooks differently. This is my recollection of what was said.

Des is my favourite lead both on and off the show and I too am very excited to hear what she says on the podcast.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:12 am

Maybe my suspicion that the reason Fleiss didn't film their wedding was they wanted a church wedding and that didn't make for good tv. I've heard rumblings that they were very demanding - it's hard to picture Des or Chris as being a demanding as they both seem pretty chill.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:19 am

@Norcalgal I agree IMO Des/Chris not only in my subjective eyes, are one of the most chill couples, but normal. (again from my POV).
This show debuted in 2002. Social media was in its' infancy and barely had an influence at all.
A confidentiality clause meant just that, confidentiality. The leaks about what went on behind the scenes were few and far between. Even a few years ago when BBF posted show's contracts the actual nitty gritties had not been exposed at such lengths.
Then came social media, loosening of lips, diarrhea of month etc. The show UnReal.
Certain people for whatever reason will do certain things for a "price" regardless, call it a pound of flesh.
You will get other people that won't. They will take a deep breath, think about it and say--nope. Then they walk away. They go back to their happy lives.
I think Des/Chris fall into the second category. Just me.
They learned from the first go round what the pound of flesh involved. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:48 pm

My dream finally came true. Just opened up a coffee shop in Colorado! #ZiggiBrews4U #ColdZiggi… https://www.instagram.com/p/BYo6fGvn7Sv/
https://twitter.com/ChrisRSiegfried

Wonder if they are moving to Colorado. They were in Breckenridge this weekend for a wedding. But I don't think this coffee shop is in Breck. He hasn't said where it is even though several people have asked him.

He just updated and said that the shop is in Thornton, still hasn't said if they are moving. Seems like it might be a good move for them
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:29 am

It's just a photo in front of the coffee shop because Ziggi is his nickname. It's not his coffee shop.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:24 am

It's a play on the nickname as Just2relax stated. Read all the comments under the photo. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:09 pm

yesss...RS is positing his interview with Des tomorrow instead of Thursday Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 1f60e

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:53 pm

RS podcast interview with Des.

http://realitysteve.com/?p=17162

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/905425197137842178

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 Eb97c9
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 9zt107Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 XgicucDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 Oaw2uvDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 2pqw5k8Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 30szzauDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:43 am

Anyone have the highlights?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:53 am

Here's a few things I found interesting:
- she said Sean was pretty much the opposite of her type,but she gave it a chance when arriving on his season.
- She was friends with Lindsay, Jackie and Daniella on her season and didn't have much contact with Cat or Leslie, but she said she was surprised when Leslie got cut before hometowns.
- She never saw Tierra fall down the stairs
-she said her brother played up his part on her hometown date. Apparently she hadn't been very close to him at that point and he had had a normal conversation with Sean on camera, before the producers asked them to re-shoot it and of him to be more like 'the protective brother'. She said she didn't think that was the reason Sean let her go, as they were already 'disconnected'
- she was approached right away to be the lead
-she didn't know right away who her final 4 would be
-she stil knows her rap from 'right reasons'
-she wasn't too happy with the lack of Chris footage on her season, as they didn't show his romantic/funny side enough.

- on part 2 she will talk about the whole Brooks situation and wedding/being 'left out' from Bachelor Hall of Fame (supposedly)

I hope I didn't forget anything major. Des was sweet and funny as always. Even RS was bearable.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:29 pm

yana_bach wrote:Here's a few things I found interesting:
- she said Sean was pretty much the opposite of her type,but she gave it a chance when arriving on his season.
- She was friends with Lindsay, Jackie and Daniella on her season and didn't have much contact with Cat or Leslie, but she said she was surprised when Leslie got cut before hometowns.
- She never saw Tierra fall down the stairs
-she said her brother played up his part on her hometown date. Apparently she hadn't been very close to him at that point and he had had a normal conversation with Sean on camera, before the producers asked them to re-shoot it and of him to be more like 'the protective brother'. She said she didn't think that was the reason Sean let her go, as they were already 'disconnected'
- she was approached right away to be the lead
-she didn't know right away who her final 4 would be
-she stil knows her rap from 'right reasons'
-she wasn't too happy with the lack of Chris footage on her season, as they didn't show his romantic/funny side enough.

- on part 2 she will talk about the whole Brooks situation and wedding/being 'left out' from Bachelor Hall of Fame (supposedly)

I hope I didn't forget anything major. Des was sweet and funny as always. Even RS was bearable.

Thanks! Hearing about the 'reshooting' is always so interesting, really pulls the curtain back!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom