Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:39 pm

How much do they offer? Cringing so hard (but will def watch their clips bec I'm nosy and that teaser is juicy laugh out loud).
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:laugh out loud this is soo freaking sad/unreal/hilarious. It’s like a real life episode of Black Mirror with all these couples shilling and selling themselves on this franchise.

I mean, my SO and I fight too so I guess if someone would pay us, I’d go too?? Might as well get the $$$ for something that comes so naturally to us laugh out loud
Girl, no. I swear if Jojo & Jordan or Kait & Shawn ever do this I'm unstanning frfr. I can't believe Des & Chris are really gonna air out their business like this. I just- I'm upset.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:01 pm

My first reaction to this was laughter. Guess they aren’t better than the rest of them when it comes to a cash grab.
umngirl

Female Posts : 20051

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone_Hedge on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Ok, I once thought she settled for Chris because the other guy left. While I don’t think I was right after all these years and I’ve basically erased that thought from my mind, I would hate to make that thought relevant again .
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1796

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:45 pm

And, having seen who some of the other couples are on the season, these 2 will not be that controversial... just like the others from the franchise that have gone on.

Aubrey O'Day is on it for the 2nd time with Pauly D as her partner. She was out of control the first time she was on. No doubt she will be again.

Edit to add: It takes a little over 2 weeks to film so if anyone wants to sleuth their SM, you might be able to figure out when they were gone. Ashley/JP filmed it in the month of May in 2016 and it aired in January of 2017.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:14 pm

I'm hoping des was told what to say for the polygraph test and the test reveals saying she settled is actually untrue.
Billysmom

Female Posts : 811

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:laugh out loud this is soo freaking sad/unreal/hilarious. It’s like a real life episode of Black Mirror with all these couples shilling and selling themselves on this franchise.

I mean, my SO and I fight too so I guess if someone would pay us, I’d go too?? Might as well get the $$$ for something that comes so naturally to us laugh out loud
Girl, no. I swear if Jojo & Jordan or Kait & Shawn ever do this I'm unstanning frfr. I can't believe Des & Chris are really gonna air out their business like this. I just- I'm upset.
Lmaoooo I can 10000% see S+K doing it and it being the end of them. Can also see good ole Mr Lovah Boy Playah Bryan convincing Rachel this is an amazing idea. Not sure about J+J. Perhaps that’s what they’re filming now while recreating Tartt’s A Secret History laugh out loud

Back to Des and Chris, gdamn, this show must pay a ton!! Six figures we think? I think the settling was probably an edit and she’s confirming a fear of his or something but yeah, the show will make them all look terrible. Although Tristan and Ryan and Jash didn’t come off too badly iirc.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:26 pm

I can't decide if Chris & Des manufactured issues to appear on the show and cash out OR if those issues are truly their deepest thoughts and fears. I want to think the former but who knows. Just goes to show us how little we know about our favorite celebrity couples!
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1867

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Lmaoooo I can 10000% see S+K doing it and it being the end of them. Can also see good ole Mr Lovah Boy Playah Bryan convincing Rachel this is an amazing idea. Not sure about J+J. Perhaps that’s what they’re filming now while recreating Tartt’s A Secret History laugh out loud

Back to Des and Chris, gdamn, this show must pay a ton!! Six figures we think?

I’ve seen rumors of the biggest “draw” couples getting over $200k. I don’t know if every couple gets the same amount or if it varies.
umngirl

Female Posts : 20051

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:53 pm

$200k, hot diggity dawg. I get it.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:22 am

What I don't understand is how couples aren't able to fake it till they make it for just 2 wks, and save the real issues for therapy? Play house in a mansion, talk about how your spouse takes forever to get ready in the morning and leaves dishes everywhere, and run! laugh out loud
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:36 am

Yeah, seriously! Their producers must be really good at their jobs, because I feel like every couple goes into it thinking "oh, man. Can't believe [insert previous Bachelor couple] were stupid enough to be so open about their issues! We'll fake it much better!". And then they can't at all and just resort to blaming good old editing.

I wonder who's next. Seems like a rite of passage for married Bachelor couples at this point. Maybe Arie/Lauren or Carly/Evan. IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum