SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Desiree isn't stating anything new. Everybody knows she settled because Brooks didn't want her like that.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Dang I never thought they would do it! Welp hope the $$ helps for baby #2.

also @ReneeM i think Kaitlyn said on one of her podcasts that she and Shawn were asked to do it but they said no. Thank goodness! Though I could be wrong and I'm just saying/hoping that cause I pray they never do it laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:17 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Desiree isn't stating anything new. Everybody knows she settled because Brooks didn't want her like that.
She might have "settled" initially but not once she realised that Chris was the one for her. It's old news that is being dug up for the show. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Alanna wrote:$200k, hot diggity dawg. I get it.
That's a lot of money and would come in very handy when you have a young family, so if they feel really solid in their marriage, it's probably worth it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:47 am

Aria wrote:Yeah, seriously! Their producers must be really good at their jobs, because I feel like every couple goes into it thinking "oh, man. Can't believe [insert previous Bachelor couple] were stupid enough to be so open about their issues! We'll fake it much better!". And then they can't at all and just resort to blaming good old editing.

I wonder who's next. Seems like a rite of passage for married Bachelor couples at this point. Maybe Arie/Lauren or Carly/Evan. IMO.

I think Evan is rich enough to take a pass on this mess. Arie too probably. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:53 am

I really wanted Amanda and Josh to last long enough to do this show. They would have definitely been a train wreck unlike other couples from the franchise.

They have mostly been minor issues for the franchise married couples. I knew though that Michelle/Cody and Juelia/JJ wouldn't last anyways. Although it just may have been the best thing for Juelia since she got rid of JJ and found someone even better... Evan's brother that she has been with for over a year.

IMO, the producers are using the franchise couples as the name draw since most of the other couples come from shows that don't have the viewership the franchise does. Also why they had a couple from Big Brother and Survivor in other seasons. So I wouldn't be surprised if those couples get the big money for 2 weeks worth of work. After all, they get viewers like us talking about the show!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:59 am

mindless wrote:
Aria wrote:Yeah, seriously! Their producers must be really good at their jobs, because I feel like every couple goes into it thinking "oh, man. Can't believe [insert previous Bachelor couple] were stupid enough to be so open about their issues! We'll fake it much better!". And then they can't at all and just resort to blaming good old editing.

I wonder who's next. Seems like a rite of passage for married Bachelor couples at this point. Maybe Arie/Lauren or Carly/Evan. IMO.

I think Evan is rich enough to take a pass on this mess. Arie too probably. JMO.

Evan did settle for a (IMO) fairly cheap and tacky BIP wedding and Carly does still shill, so who knows? And Arie/Lauren met with MBC counselors for a photo op, which makes me think they are interested. I think that ultimately all of the bachelor couples are fairly wealthy and it still doesn't stop them. The only ones I don't see doing it are J/J, since they are very guarded and careful about the image they present, but I can see every other engaged or married couple doing it.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:10 am

@Aria, IA, if jash and D+C are doing it, no one is off limits imo. J+J have bigger $$$ fish to fry related to their image so that’s the ONLY reason I don’t see them doing. Otherwise, they’d be tripping all over themselves for the opportunity too like the rest of these clowns imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:47 am

Just Looking wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Desiree isn't stating anything new. Everybody knows she settled because Brooks didn't want her like that.
 She might have "settled" initially but not once she realised that Chris was the one for her.  It's old news that is being dug up for the show.  JMO

In the clip what I heard her say is "I settled for Chris" To me, there was something that came before that in that statement like...People thought I settled for Chris or I love him, no way I settled for Chris. Or it is possible she indeed meant I settled for Chris. sad Until the show actually airs, it's hard to tell what the whole conversation was.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:34 am

I’m sure the clip is heavily edited to reintroduce Des’ past . I forgot the other guys name so I had to look him up. Brooks. Poor guy has to have his name come up again as the one she really didn’t want but begged to stay Rolling Eyes Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 2622943811
We know all the headlines from the past. Why would that have to be the story ? Didn’t Sean and Cat just discuss their current issues they worked or were working through ? That’s realistic . If Des brings up the past , it’s like regurgitation when they have moved forward. Hope they talk about their current issues. We know they both don’t give Brooks a second thought by all their gushy postings of their love. Guess everyone has their price.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:34 am

I think it's awful they’re doing MBC, and I won’t be watching it.  I totally get the $ angle to provide nest eggs for their children, but at what sacrifice of their values and ethics.  Does that not matter anymore?

I felt the same about every Bach couple who’s done it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:02 am

Well the good news is that most episodes get under 1M viewers. Many of their fans won’t even be aware that they are on it.

I haven’t watched the show since the legit marriage counselors were on it. Now they have these ‘made-for-reality-tv’ counselors. Might have to watch this season though.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom