SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chinita Thu May 22, 2014 8:14 pm

I've never seen the article before but I don't understand the part where she said, the producers asked her to tweet JPG? I thought you couldn't have any contact during the entire time of the filming.

Is the tweet about Kylie thanking JPG for helping Cayden tweeted today?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Thu May 22, 2014 8:51 pm

chinita wrote:I've never seen the article before but I don't understand the part where she said, the producers asked her to tweet JPG?  I thought you couldn't have any contact during the entire time of the filming.  

Is the tweet about Kylie thanking JPG for helping Cayden tweeted today?

During the filming of the meet & greet Kylie sent a tweet. I guess a participant CAN have contact if the producer wants them to. That would explain why she had a phone to tweet with unless one of the producers gave her his phone and she just logged in to her twitter account.

Thanks for all the translation work you did Chinita!  :Clap: 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Kylie Lewis @KLew55  ·  Sep 18
OMG I JUST MET @JuanPaGalavis!!!

I like in the vid where he says if someone said take your clothes off he wouldn't do it. She had control. She didn't have to do what they said. She had a lot of not so nice things to say about him during the finale. He obviously put that behind him, and didn't hold it against her. He is quick to oblige when it comes to charity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 22, 2014 9:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I like in the vid where he says if someone said take your clothes off he wouldn't do it. She had control. She didn't have to do what they said. She had a lot of not so nice things to say about him during the finale. He obviously put that behind him, and didn't hold it against her. He is quick to oblige when it comes to charity.

So she really twitted JPG, i just can't imagine the extent of TPTB's machination. They probably knows who among the participants were malleable and once they succumbed it will be easy to pull the strings. Just like a puppet  giggling .

This is what i like about JPG.... he has a big heart for kids and charity.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 22, 2014 9:55 pm

JPG's friend Alejandro Bedoya was just named as part of the USA 23 man's World Cup roster to compete in Brazil starting June 12 to July 13, 2014. See below snippet and click the link for full article: http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/jurgen-klinsmann-names-usa-23-man-world-cup-roster-omits-landon-donovan-from-list-052214.
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 66 BoRTbvoIgAE1TsW

Midfielders: Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes), Michael Bradley (Toronto FC), Brad Davis (Houston Dynamo), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Julian Green (Bayern Munich), Jermaine Jones (Besiktas), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City).

It looks like JPG is 100% sure of going to Brazil to watch the World Cup. Hopefully, Nikki is free to go with him.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 66 2rdgjk8

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 66 Saxy12

Last edited by Isabel123 on Fri May 23, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu May 22, 2014 11:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

What did she say about the finale?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu May 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Isabel123 wrote:JPG's friend Alejandro Bedoya was just named as part of the USA 23 man's World Cup roster to compete in Brazil starting June 12 to July 13, 2014. See below snippet and click the link for full article: http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/jurgen-klinsmann-names-usa-23-man-world-cup-roster-omits-landon-donovan-from-list-052214.
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 66 BoRTbvoIgAE1TsW

Midfielders: Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes), Michael Bradley (Toronto FC), Brad Davis (Houston Dynamo), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Julian Green (Bayern Munich), Jermaine Jones (Besiktas), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City).

It looks like JPG is 100% sure of going to Brazil to watch the World Cup. Hopefully, Nikki is free to go with him.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 66 2rdgjk8

I wonder if he's the rep for Alejandro. I think JPG can't go Brazil without Nikki  :gotcha: 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri May 23, 2014 12:01 am

Question: where's Nikki? I believe she's due to meet up with JPG already, isn't she?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 23, 2014 12:17 am

chinita wrote:Question: where's Nikki?  I believe she's due to meet up with JPG already, isn't she?

A lot of the time we only know they are together because other people post pics of them.  Sometimes they post a few days after they've been together.  

Not sure what Nikki's work schedule is like.  She could be done or she could be working longer to bank time off.  If she is going to Brazil with JPG she will need days for that.  Hope she goes.  Too bad neither of them speaks Portuguese  giggling
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri May 23, 2014 12:49 am

I wonder if she's in Mia. I mean didn't she tell Carla that she was going to see her soon? I think if you know Spanish, you can understand if spoken slowly. I'm sure JPG is able to manage it. Nikki just need to tag along  :giggle: 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 12:57 am

this is only the link. it should work fine  Smiley  http://ca.eonline.com/videos/218738/chris-harrison-updates-on-des-and-chris

i guess Chinita has to delete her post too since she quoted my post...sorry for the inconvenient

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri May 23, 2014 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 23, 2014 1:22 am

chinita wrote:I wonder if she's in Mia. I mean didn't she tell Carla that she was going to see her soon? I think if you know Spanish, you can understand if spoken slowly. I'm sure JPG is able to manage it. Nikki just need to tag along  :giggle: 

Oh, you're right. I forgot she and Carla talked about that.

Murasaki, thanks for the vid post!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19