SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by George1218 Sat May 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
George1218 wrote:Whether there is a wedding or engagement this summer - I definitely think that JP not going to the World Cup has something to do with spending time with Nikki!   :rosiecolored heartglasses heartandarrow 

I LOVE these two both separately and together!!

It must be something important for him to forego his plan of going to Brazil.

Ditto to the bolded.

This is what I think also!! JP loves soccer and his friend is playing, I think that up until not too long ago he was planning on going and Nikki going also (at least for as long as she could due to work obligations).
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Carolina2020 Sat May 24, 2014 1:29 pm

notarose wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:Carolina, I have no clue where Jen was planning to travel.  I do know the Ferrells have a cottage.  It could be in another state.  Hopefully her travel plans will materialize.  Seat sales are the best!

As to JPG going to Brazil for the World Cup, he answered a friend's tweet today saying he probably will not be going as he will be spending time with family instead.

I was thinking may she(Jen) wasn't booking for herself...maybe for Nikki or she and Nikki or JP
I didn't see the post you mentioned notarose...I did see him congratulating his friend and saying he looked forward to seeing him in Brazil...maybe not in person but by other means.

Carolina, good sleuthing!  The flight Nikki is on may very well be related to the Jen tweets you posted yes 

About Brazil Carolina & Nd:

@SWUAD:
@JuanPaGalavis I could agree...looking forward to watching it all. You going to be there? Probably got tix, right?

@JuanPaGalavis:
@SWUAD doub it. Spending TIME with the FAM... Abrazos

There are some tweets inbetween however I think these are linked to each other.
Would be great if there not as a trip to Brazil would be wonderful for pics!!!!

Nd, how wonderful that your hubby is going!  I'm a soccer fan so I'd be tempted to crash the boys get-away  :yes: 

Notarose  Thanx..looks like our post might be crossing in the cyber...
Your post sounds pretty def by JP that he will not be going to Brazil....looks like there are other plans in the making...hmmm,wonder what he will be doing with the FAM at that time???  

Maybe planning for a wedding?? Wishful thinking, but who knows?

May be an engagement party? Do you realized they have being together for 6 month since filming? that's a lot, I think that's enough time to know if you want to move forward with someone.  I think Chris and Des knew they want to move forward when they did the engagement party that about 6 months out of the bubble (the show). What about Sean and Cat? Does anyone know when the engagement party was? An engagement party is a great indicator that the couple now feel they are ready to commit completely. JMO

Oh, that sounds reasonable.  Their relationship does appear to be very solid.  IF that were to happen I could see them having 2 parties in different locations which would mean 2 weekends.  Really jumping the gun on speculating here, if/when they get engaged I think a wedding would happen in less than a year. Oh wait, if they know they are having parties that would mean they are already engaged... Or at least he knows he is going to propose soon.
Ok, I have no basis for any of this speculation but it fun  giggling   Geez, I just took a leap from "not going to the World Cup" to planning their wedding!   rofl

Now back to reality :yes: 

Well, count me in. I might be off in romantic la-la land but I had the same thoughts. :bigsmile: 
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:Carolina, I have no clue where Jen was planning to travel.  I do know the Ferrells have a cottage.  It could be in another state.  Hopefully her travel plans will materialize.  Seat sales are the best!

As to JPG going to Brazil for the World Cup, he answered a friend's tweet today saying he probably will not be going as he will be spending time with family instead.

I was thinking may she(Jen) wasn't booking for herself...maybe for Nikki or she and Nikki or JP
I didn't see the post you mentioned notarose...I did see him congratulating his friend and saying he looked forward to seeing him in Brazil...maybe not in person but by other means.

Carolina, good sleuthing!  The flight Nikki is on may very well be related to the Jen tweets you posted yes 

@SWUAD:
@JuanPaGalavis I could agree...looking forward to watching it all. You going to be there? Probably got tix, right?

@JuanPaGalavis:

Nd, how wonderful that your hubby is going!  I'm a soccer fan so I'd be tempted to crash the boys get-away  :yes: 

Your post sounds pretty def by JP that he will not be going to Brazil....looks like there are other plans in the making...hmmm,wonder what he will be doing with the FAM at that time???  

May be an engagement party? Do you realized they have being together for 6 month since filming? that's a lot, I think that's enough time to know if you want to move forward with someone.  I think Chris and Des knew they want to move forward when they did the engagement party that about 6 months out of the bubble (the show). What about Sean and Cat? Does anyone know when the engagement party was? An engagement party is a great indicator that the couple now feel they are ready to commit completely. JMO

Oh, that sounds reasonable.  Their relationship does appear to be very solid.  IF that were to happen I could see them having 2 parties in different locations which would mean 2 weekends.  Really jumping the gun on speculating here, if/when they get engaged I think a wedding would happen in less than a year. Oh wait, if they know they are having parties that would mean they are already engaged... Or at least he knows he is going to propose soon.
Ok, I have no basis for any of this speculation but it fun  giggling   Geez, I just took a leap from "not going to the World Cup" to planning their wedding!   rofl

Now back to reality :yes: 

Well, count me in. I might be off in romantic la-la land but I had the same thoughts. :bigsmile: 

It never crossed my mind, but stranger things do happen, anything is possible.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat May 24, 2014 2:14 pm

:yes: I also think it's about time to get engaged. Technically, they've known each other for 9 months if u count from the beginning of the filming and they've been together "a lot" since the show ended laugh out loud I'm thinking if the trip to RD has to do with it. Another thought is if Andi is engaged, JPG might feel pressured since his Catira's best friend is engaged. Andi probably asked JPG what's he waiting for

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 2:21 pm

chinita wrote::yes: I also think it's about time to get engaged.  Technically, they've known each other for 9 months if u count from the beginning of the filming and they've been together "a lot" since the show ended lolI'm thinking if the trip to RD has to do with it.  Another thought is if Andi is engaged, JPG might feel pressured since his Catira's best friend is engaged.  Andi probably asked JPG what's he waiting for

Since JPG didn't feel pressured by TPTB to propose and I can't imagine Andi being engaged (if that happens) would influence him.
I think one of his best qualities is that he makes decisions based on his own feelings instead of outside pressure which is important in matters like marriage.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Nikki is already airborne and JPG just twitted "time to fly for a new adventure". I thought they are going to Houston, but he also twitted missing the event to be hosted by his cousin. I wonder where these two are going question

The new adventure must be important for him to miss his cousin's event. No wonder he spent a lot of quality time this week with Camilla.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 Ifr0vt

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 35lx0d5
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat May 24, 2014 2:46 pm

notarose wrote:
chinita wrote::yes: I also think it's about time to get engaged.  Technically, they've known each other for 9 months if u count from the beginning of the filming and they've been together "a lot" since the show ended lolI'm thinking if the trip to RD has to do with it.  Another thought is if Andi is engaged, JPG might feel pressured since his Catira's best friend is engaged.  Andi probably asked JPG what's he waiting for

Since JPG didn't feel pressured by TPTB to propose and I can't  imagine Andi being engaged (if that happens) would influence him.
I think one of his best qualities is that he makes decisions based on his own feelings instead of outside pressure which is important in matters like marriage.

yea, maybe you're right..but I think at least it got him thinking about it haha

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sat May 24, 2014 2:48 pm

I agree with you notarose.

Even though it's been 6-9 months, he said it's only been 2 months in a recent interview in Spanish when asked if he will marry Nikki. He's not rishing and is not feeling any pressure. That is great because it hopefully means it will last. It is interesting that he's counting since the finale not time on show or in hiding.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:

@SWUAD:

@JuanPaGalavis:

SeanCat's official engagement party (hosted by her family and friends in Seattle) happened just a few weeks before they announced their wedding date. In real time, it was about 7 months after their finale aired and just about a month short of their 1 year anniversary. But their timeline is faster than most as it was only 14 months from engagement to wedding, whereas Ashley/JP were around 19 months and Chris/Des could be at that or longer depending on when their wedding ends up being.

But they would need to be engaged first before an engagement party. Otherwise that would simply be just a party.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 87b72b10  Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 86669110  Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 3:00 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I agree with you notarose.

Even though it's been 6-9 months, he said it's only been 2 months in a recent interview in Spanish when asked if he will marry Nikki. He's not rishing and is not feeling any pressure. That is great because it hopefully means it will last.  It is interesting that he's counting since the finale not time on show or in hiding.

Yes, I think their time started when filming ended but I guess because their secret visits didn't allow for them to be with family and friends in their natural environment, he is counting from ATFR . While in hiding, I would guess Nikki would have no contact with Camilla. I think both JPG and Nikki would need that contact, especially Nikki because she will be stepping into a situation where the way of parenting has already been set. Plus, she wouldn't get to see how her relationship with Carla would be until she got to spend time with her. Carla and Nikki do communicate on social media so that appears to have gone well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Thanks umngirl.  It's great to have people with timeline knowledge.  yes
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat May 24, 2014 3:07 pm

I think even if JPG is ready to get engaged, he's not going to disclose it especially to the media. He likes surprises  giggling 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19