SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 11:47 am

Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:Carolina, I have no clue where Jen was planning to travel.  I do know the Ferrells have a cottage.  It could be in another state.  Hopefully her travel plans will materialize.  Seat sales are the best!

As to JPG going to Brazil for the World Cup, he answered a friend's tweet today saying he probably will not be going as he will be spending time with family instead.

I was thinking may she(Jen) wasn't booking for herself...maybe for Nikki or she and Nikki or JP
I didn't see the post you mentioned notarose...I did see him congratulating his friend and saying he looked forward to seeing him in Brazil...maybe not in person but by other means.

Carolina, good sleuthing!  The flight Nikki is on may very well be related to the Jen tweets you posted yes 

About Brazil Carolina & Nd:

@SWUAD:
@JuanPaGalavis I could agree...looking forward to watching it all. You going to be there? Probably got tix, right?

@JuanPaGalavis:
@SWUAD doub it. Spending TIME with the FAM... Abrazos

There are some tweets inbetween however I think these are linked to each other.
Would be great if there not as a trip to Brazil would be wonderful for pics!!!!

Nd, how wonderful that your hubby is going! I'm a soccer fan so I'd be tempted to crash the boys get-away  :yes: 

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 24, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Carolina2020 Sat May 24, 2014 11:50 am

nd4reality wrote:Great.

Do any of you have any information on the whole JuanP going to Brazil possibly for the world cup ? I cannot imagine that he would not be there. Even my husband and some friends are going for 1 of the quarter final games in Rio. So I can imagine that JP would also make a trip there for something.

nd4realityThis is all I have:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · May 22
And CONGRATS to my boy @AleBedoya17, can't wait to see ya in BRAZIL

Notarose mentioned that there was a post that JP would NOT be going to Brazil but spending time with family instead.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 11:53 am

Carolina2020 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Great.

Do any of you have any information on the whole JuanP going to Brazil possibly for the world cup ? I cannot imagine that he would not be there. Even my husband and some friends are going for 1 of the quarter final games in Rio. So I can imagine that JP would also make a trip there for something.

nd4realityThis is all I have:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  May 22
And CONGRATS to my boy @AleBedoya17, can't wait to see ya in BRAZIL

Notarose mentioned that there was a post that JP would NOT be going to Brazil but spending time with family instead.

Oops, we posted at the same time! I answered above your post.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat May 24, 2014 11:58 am

notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:Carolina, I have no clue where Jen was planning to travel.  I do know the Ferrells have a cottage.  It could be in another state.  Hopefully her travel plans will materialize.  Seat sales are the best!

As to JPG going to Brazil for the World Cup, he answered a friend's tweet today saying he probably will not be going as he will be spending time with family instead.

I was thinking may she(Jen) wasn't booking for herself...maybe for Nikki or she and Nikki or JP
I didn't see the post you mentioned notarose...I did see him congratulating his friend and saying he looked forward to seeing him in Brazil...maybe not in person but by other means.

Carolina, good sleuthing!  The flight Nikki is on may very well be related to the Jen tweets you posted yes 

@SWUAD:
@JuanPaGalavis I could agree...looking forward to watching it all. You going to be there? Probably got tix, right?

@JuanPaGalavis:

Nd, how wonderful that your hubby is going!  I'm a soccer fan so I'd be tempted to crash the boys get-away  :yes: 

Notarose Thanx..looks like our post might be crossing in the cyber...
Your post sounds pretty def by JP that he will not be going to Brazil....looks like there are other plans in the making...hmmm,wonder what he will be doing with the FAM at that time???

Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:

@SWUAD:

@JuanPaGalavis:

Nd, how wonderful that your hubby is going!  I'm a soccer fan so I'd be tempted to crash the boys get-away  :yes: 

Notarose  Thanx..looks like our post might be crossing in the cyber...
Your post sounds pretty def by JP that he will not be going to Brazil....looks like there are other plans in the making...hmmm,wonder what he will be doing with the FAM at that time???  

Probably something came up that made him changed his prior plan. That's why he later twitted this quote "Everything happens for a reason" which triggered some concerns that it might be something to do with him and Nikki. I'm glad to see Nikki break her socmed silence yesterday and posted her photo shoot pic and twitted JPG of coming with him to Seattle to see Jason and Molly.

So it looks like they are meeting up today. Hope we will have confirmation of JPG sighting in the airport.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 24, 2014 12:21 pm

notarose and caroline - thanks for the responses.
You guys rock!

notarose - Yeah my husband and 3 other guy friends were able to rent a stuio apt for an exorbitant amount and since it is so tiny I have no wish to be squished with them on any terms laugh out loud.
But I am doing the US tour (club tour) in the summer - watching 2 games with my husband and sons in Pennsylvania and Washington dc. Will see some big clubs and pretty exited. Summer road trip. (we live in ontario canada)  Hugesmile 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat May 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:

@SWUAD:

@JuanPaGalavis:

Maybe planning for a wedding?? Wishful thinking, but who knows?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 12:28 pm

George1218 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:

@SWUAD:

@JuanPaGalavis:

yes  Well, that would be exciting!  giggling  The thought actually crossed my mind as the World Cup is a month long - June 12-July 13. That's a large chunk of time. Hmmm, trying to not let my imagination race. Oops, still racing  Hugesmile 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat May 24, 2014 12:32 pm

George1218 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:

@SWUAD:

@JuanPaGalavis:

May be an engagement party? Do you realized they have being together for 6 month since filming? that's a lot, I think that's enough time to know if you want to move forward with someone. I think Chris and Des knew they want to move forward when they did the engagement party that about 6 months out of the bubble (the show). What about Sean and Cat? Does anyone know when the engagement party was? An engagement party is a great indicator that the couple now feel they are ready to commit completely. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat May 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Whether there is a wedding or engagement this summer - I definitely think that JP not going to the World Cup has something to do with spending time with Nikki!  :rosiecolored heartglasses heartandarrow 

I LOVE these two both separately and together!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:

@SWUAD:

@JuanPaGalavis:

May be an engagement party? Do you realized they have being together for 6 month since filming? that's a lot, I think that's enough time to know if you want to move forward with someone.  I think Chris and Des knew they want to move forward when they did the engagement party that about 6 months out of the bubble (the show). What about Sean and Cat? Does anyone know when the engagement party was? An engagement party is a great indicator that the couple now feel they are ready to commit completely. JMO

Oh, that sounds reasonable.  Their relationship does appear to be very solid.  IF that were to happen I could see them having 2 parties in different locations which would mean 2 weekends.  Really jumping the gun on speculating here, if/when they get engaged I think a wedding would happen in less than a year. Oh wait, if they know they are having parties that would mean they are already engaged... Or at least he knows he is going to propose soon.
Ok, I have no basis for any of this speculation but it fun  giggling   Geez, I just took a leap from "not going to the World Cup" to planning their wedding!   rofl

Now back to reality :yes: 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 24, 2014 12:53 pm

George1218 wrote:Whether there is a wedding or engagement this summer - I definitely think that JP not going to the World Cup has something to do with spending time with Nikki!   :rosiecolored heartglasses heartandarrow 

I LOVE these two both separately and together!!

It must be something important for him to forego his plan of going to Brazil.

Ditto to the bolded.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19