SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Wed May 14, 2014 8:03 pm

^^^ Who the heck knows? The one thing I do know is if he is indeed headed to CR and Cat isn't going, there is a darn good reason for it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by Barbrn78 Wed May 14, 2014 8:05 pm

I thought he may be going somewhere else before C. R. The girl said to Miami. I don't know if any non-stop to CR from Dallas, or Miami is connection point. True: why so early, if wedding is on Sunday?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Well, does anyone know if Mark had his bachelor party yet (or posted about it)?

The only thing I can think of is that he's headed out there early to have some fun with the other guys...might as well kill two birds with one stone instead of traveling somewhere else for the bachelor party. And maybe the bride is doing the same with her girlfriends there.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Wed May 14, 2014 8:29 pm

I'm going out on a limb - maybe scouting for BP? I know, I'm reaching, but it makes no sense to me to go to an exotic tropical island and leave his gorgeous wife behind.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 8:31 pm

I don't think Sean will go anywhere within 5000 miles of BIP, just sayin'.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Baygirl wrote:Well, does anyone know if Mark had his bachelor party yet (or posted about it)?

The only thing I can think of is that he's headed out there early to have some fun with the other guys...might as well kill two birds with one stone instead of traveling somewhere else for the bachelor party. And maybe the bride is doing the same with her girlfriends there.

This is a very small wedding. I don't know that there are many friends going and no more than just their immediate family. Mark hasn't mentioned a Bachelor party, and considering several of his friends are on social media, I think they would have mentioned it if it happened. But that still seems early considering the wedding is Sunday.

My uneducated guess for now, he had to head elsewhere for a quick trip before he heads to CR. And then Cat may or may not join him come Friday or Saturday. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Or at least until I discover more information.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 14, 2014 8:36 pm

jcrbil wrote:I don't think Sean will go anywhere within 5000 miles of BIP, just sayin'.

Not enough word signs to agree with this one!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Could be a strict no plus 1 policy for a small wedding? That or maybe two destination weddings back to back were too much of a time and money commitment, and they decided only he'd go to support his buddy. I don't know if Cat is close with his friend or the fiancee, just throwing it out there as a possibility.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 14, 2014 8:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:Could be a strict no plus 1 policy for a small wedding? That or maybe two destination weddings back to back were too much of a time and money commitment, and they decided only he'd go to support his buddy. I don't know if Cat is close with his friend or the fiancee, just throwing it out there as a possibility.

The four of them are all friends: they were at Cat's birthday party in April, SeanCat were both at the surprise engagement, hang out otherwise, etc. The only real reason I can see Cat not going is that she has some other long standing commitment. After all, this wedding was thrown together in less than 2 months so there wasn't much notice.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Catherine is no longer a plus 1, so that wouldn't be it. And if the wedding is Sunday, then it is early for Sean to leave if he's the only one going. So I think he's got some business to do on his way there. I think things sometimes come up suddenly for them, and perhaps this is one of those times. And, if that's so, there's still hope Catherine will meet up with him in CR... ????

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 pm

@clmgiudici 50s
Sean is out of town. You think he'd mind if Tarzan came into our TV room for the next hour and a half? ;) @Disney

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Cat and Tarzan in the "pit!" Sounds like every night in their house! Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje