SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by bleuberry Wed May 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Oh yes, I do remember that surprise proposal and Cat was super excited about it. 

I figured maybe this was an invite he'd had before the wedding and that they couldn't accommodate more people (weird, but possible I guess).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh yes, I do remember that surprise proposal and Cat was super excited about it. 

I figured maybe this was an invite he'd had before the wedding and that they couldn't accommodate more people (weird, but possible I guess).

I guess it's possible, but what is one more guest, especially one you are friends with and who is married to the groom's best friend? And they only decided on the location after their engagement in March.

I'm still going with he had to travel elsewhere for business of some kind, not unheard of for him, and that he will head to CR on like Friday at which point Cat may or may not join him.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 pm

I would think reservations were made in advance for CR.
refundable tickets are way expensive. I think unexpected business came up for him.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed May 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Anothert thought, although unlikely, Cat tweeted 3 kisses before. Maybe for Wed, Thursday, Friday. Then back together.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 14, 2014 9:58 pm

@clmgiudici: (doggie, kitty emoji) Help us fundraise for the @SeattleAnimal annual Furry 5K! Support @projectline's team #DroolinandRulin here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed May 14, 2014 11:48 pm

I'm glad that SeanCat blocked our "friend" already, or else they'll never have peace. These two kids are crazily in love with each other, nobody can ever break them up. It's completely normal for them not to be together 24/7. So my "friend", please use your energy to take care of YOUR family, Catherine is not your daughter, she has a very smart and loving Mother already, she does not need you.

PS. I hope that someone in your family will get you the help that you desperately need. It must be a torture for you to live your life this way. I know that you won't listen to me, but I still have to try.
Take care.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

^Sadly our "friend" has not listened to these pleas in the past. She has gotten progressively more aggressive, more hurtful, more untrue, and even more libelous. I find it so unfortunate that she spends her time doing this and thinks she needs to be Cat's protector while disparaging Sean at all costs. I am tempted to write twitter support it get her account suspended for spam because reporting her simply isn't working.

I know she lurks here from time to time, takes the info and then twists it to fit her agenda and stream of lies. I wish there was a way to stop her, even if Sean and Catherine can't see her tweets currently.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 12:08 am

If our guest list is correct, she is lurking here right now or has our site up on her browser.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 am

Unfortunately, she doesn't realize that her misguided and downright wrong accusations would end up hurting Catherine horribly in the long run if anyone were to take those accusations seriously and publish them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu May 15, 2014 12:23 am

jcrbil wrote:Unfortunately, she doesn't realize that her misguided and downright wrong accusations would end up hurting Catherine horribly in the long run if anyone were to take those accusations seriously and publish them.

I agree with you completely. She only hurts Cat more...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 12:25 am

jcrbil wrote:Unfortunately, she doesn't realize that her misguided and downright wrong accusations would end up hurting Catherine horribly in the long run if anyone were to take those accusations seriously and publish them.

Hear that Barbie? Yes, I know that is your screen name here. Your rantings are hurting the one person that you claim you care about. Not only are your accusations untrue but they are libelous. If you REALLY care about Catherine, you will delete your twitter and respect her by leaving her and Sean alone.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu May 15, 2014 12:31 am

lipsis wrote:

Hear that Barbie? Yes, I know that is your screen name here. Your rantings are hurting the one person that you claim you care about. Not only are your accusations untrue but they are libelous. If you REALLY care about Catherine, you will delete your twitter and respect her by leaving her and Sean alone.

word word word 

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje