SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:58 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
tigertiz wrote:If they are not at the ATFR, that does not bode well for their having a televised wedding.  

Yeah. Unfortunately I don't think they'll be there,  and I don't think they're getting married on TV.

Do we know for sure that they aren't going?  Chris said on Twitter that he wasn't sure yet.

How do we know a ATFR show is scheduled? It could very well be that Andi and her final one is kaput, hence no final show.  Maybe, that is what Chris is alluding to when he answers with "not sure yet!"

JMO, of course!

Even if Andi and her F1 are kaput they would still have an ATFR show - they always have and this sure wouldn't be the first time that has happened. I'm not sure what Chris meant by he wasn't sure yet - if they haven't been asked or they are not sure they want to attend.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by california90 Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:05 pm

I hope they just get to do their wedding their way- the way they've always wanted (small and intimate). I think the never really wanted a televised wedding IMO, but was only open because it would be fully paid.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 pm

MMA50 wrote:
How do we know a ATFR show is scheduled? It could very well be that Andi and her final one is kaput, hence no final show.  Maybe, that is what Chris is alluding to when he answers with "not sure yet!"

JMO, of course!
There is a time slot allocated on Monday 10:01-11 by ABC for the b'ette .. After the regular 2 hr show
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:20 pm

california90 wrote:I hope they just get to do their wedding their way- the way they've always wanted (small and intimate). I think the never really wanted a televised wedding IMO, but was only open because it would be fully paid.

A great compromise would be if the show crew filmed things like choosing a cake and invites, shopping for bridesmaids and tux fittings, menu planning , decorating the venue - then after that no more show produced footage. Instead, a video created by Des & Chris's own videographer of whatever they want public: perhaps reversal snippets, and vows & reception segments.

I would enjoy that more.

Of course they could do all of the above without the show and just post their own vid segments on Des' blog. That would be great too!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Unfortunately i think this all means that ABC is hesitant for some reason.  If Des and Chris are not there, that is a good sign, imo, that there will be no televised wedding.  Still feel bad for them but they will be okay and hopefully will get a magazine spread like Melissa Rycroft did.  ;)

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Seems like team SeanCat are upset that we referred to Des and Chris as a low key couple.

Lurkers are more than welcome to quote me here, you know, where I posted it originally, and I will be happy to elaborate. Not everything is meant negatively towards the other couples...   no idea 

I probably picked it up from reading too many media articles calling them low key, private, and saying that they've flown under the radar for the most part since their season. I can't take credit for coining that.  :gotcha: 

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 4 times in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Jeepers wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

JMO, of course!
There is a time slot allocated on Monday 10:01-11 by ABC for the b'ette .. After the regular 2 hr show

On abcmedianet.com in abc_grids.pdf, it is already titled as Bachelorette: After the Final Rose on July 28, 10-11 pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:Seems like team SeanCat are upset that we referred to Des and Chris as a low key couple.

Lurkers are more than welcome to quote me here, you know, where I posted it originally, and I will be happy to elaborate. Not everything is meant negatively towards the other couples...   no idea 

I probably picked it up from reading too many media articles calling them low key, private, and saying that they've flown under the radar for the most part since their season. I can't take credit for coining that.  :gotcha: 

IA Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I don't understand the hopscotching between threads, then reporting back.  no idea It's much easier to bring the whole quote with you, therefore nothing is misunderstood.

About Chris/Des's wedding. I'm hoping their wedding date and plans are not based on the outcome of Andi and her F1. IMO it seems they are awaiting for the finale. If Andi has a F1 and they are planning on getting married asap, this will delay Chris and Des. If Andi and her F1 set an approximate date of late next year sometime, then Chris and Des will get the go ahead. I'm hoping they get what they want, whether it's a televised wedding, or not.

They are a well grounded couple, who are enjoying their life together. It appears they are very eager to continue enjoying it as hubby and wifey.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:01 pm

First I'd like to say - I haven't heard anything from the family so they either don't know anything or can't say. This is just my  2cents concerning Chris and Des's wedding being aired... "IF" for some reason Chres are being put off for a current Bachette to take care of her wishes if she and her f1 want this then that's where I am going to be upset.  TPTB have delayed Chris and Des's wishes for ABC's gain and to do it again because someone else comes along after them and wants to do it sooner rather than later (isn't that what Des said?) then that is just plain wrong.

Again, "IF" this is the case with any Bach people that have come after Chres and as much as I'd love to see the wedding on TV I would hope that they would completely ignore TPTB and do their wedding themselves, their way and when they want.  The only problem with that is the contract.  Everything that they would want to post (pictures, video, planning etc.) would have to be "approved" by ABC and depending on how crappy they want to be we may not see much until next summer.

I took the low-key comment exactly how it was meant, that they are not after any glory and/or fame as some others have been.  Unfortunately emotion doesn't always come across when writing these comments.  They are a normal couple living life the way they want and not in the lime light all the time.  Although, my understanding is that even stopping to grab a burger can and does create a photo op for their fans.  They are classy and gracious about it and then go about eating their lunch.

You won't run across people like this very often and if you read any of this Chris, when I finally get to meet your lady I am going to ask for a picture or two of my own.  Then we can go about being just normal people enjoying everyone's company. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Great post jodirasar! I totally agree with you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:Seems like team SeanCat are upset that we referred to Des and Chris as a low key couple.

Sean and Catherine ARE low-key - major difference is Sean did DWTS after the show as he didn't have a 9 to 5 job to get back to. His position with the furniture/design store and other work were more flexible. He kept it that way until after the wedding was televised. Chris, not being the lead, had a different job scenario. He chose to go back to the job he enjoyed and Des fit her work life into their life as a couple. I don't know how much Catherine did graphic design work on a free-lance basis before the wedding so I can't comment on that. I feel Sean liked the platform of a TV wedding as it brought his faith and values to a wider audience, which he has been able to continue post-wedding. This works for Sean/Cat. Is a TV wedding going to bring Chris that many more mortgage/lending clients? Probably not. It would be beneficial to Des' business. Is everything equal in real life or bachelor life? No.

If I were Des, I'd just be happy I got my man - he's one of the best!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Jodi - I second your whole post. Nice to see you posting!  :WAVEY:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz