SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 Empty Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Post by Admin Sun May 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Epi 6 continues here.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Last post from thread #1

by ironcat Today at 8:44 pm

I'm sure the producers thought it would be "cute" to have a lie detector test date because Andi is supposedly this tough prosecutor. This is their version of JPG's soccer date, Ashley's dancing date (thank goodness they didn't have her cleaning the guys' teeth) and many others along the same vein. It was a stupid idea, especially considering that they're far from reliable, but it did produce one of the funniest tag scenes at the end that they've ever had IMO, so there's that.

If Nick had been on this GD, I wonder how he would have fared with it. At least one of the guys (can't remember which) seemed to think he was the one with the most to hide.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Last post from thread #1

by ironcat Today at 8:44 pm

I'm sure the producers thought it would be "cute" to have a lie detector test date because Andi is supposedly this tough prosecutor. This is their version of JPG's soccer date, Ashley's dancing date (thank goodness they didn't have her cleaning the guys' teeth) and many others along the same vein. It was a stupid idea, especially considering that they're far from reliable, but it did produce one of the funniest tag scenes at the end that they've ever had IMO, so there's that.

If Nick had been on this GD, I wonder how he would have fared with it. At least one of the guys (can't remember which) seemed to think he was the one with the most to hide.
One of the most interesting images that flew through my mind when reading the bolded, is the same situation with the topless SI photo shoot during Brad 2.0. People speculated what if Emily had been on that date. That is the immediate parallel I drew. Emily wasn't on that date for a reason. Maybe same situation with Nick?  no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:43 pm

^ and he wasn't on the stripping date  no idea

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Except for miming, Nick avoided the humiliating group dates. Maybe it is like poor protected Emily.

I like Andi best when she is around Nick. Just as long as he doesn't have to apologize all the time to make her happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:38 am

did anyone notice andi and josh's awkward hug after she gave the gdr to chris? It was like she didn't even want to hug him. haha

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:27 am

joshfan wrote:did anyone notice andi and josh's awkward hug after she gave the gdr to chris? It was like she didn't even want to hug him. haha
Yep, frostiest (new salty!) goodbye hug ever, not to mention her speech to Chris that could have been "Josh, listen to all of the many, many ways you have failed me tonight." It's a good thing Josh adores that diva otherwise we'd see Josh trying to swim the ocean to get home with Elan wrapped around his ankles to prevent escape laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:31 am

^^^ lolpanda  Too funny!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:41 am

Actually I just looked and she was going to ignore him completely, but when he reached for her, she had no choice. She is hysterical!! And also so lucky he didn't get tired of all this $hit from her. I'm pretty sure this must be the only time in the history of their relationship she's pulled away like this from him.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 Screen11

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:48 am

Alanna wrote:Actually I just looked and she was going to ignore him completely, but when he reached for her, she had no choice. She is hysterical!! And also so lucky he didn't get tired of all this $hit from her. I'm pretty sure this must be the only time in the history of their relationship she's pulled away like this from him.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 Screen11

Well, from what we have seen in those pictures from their next date, she doesn't waste any time trying to make up for lost time. In the 22 photos, I don't think there is one in which there is not some physical contact between them - as if they are using each other to recharge.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:49 am

That is too funny.  rofl cantstopl 

And the pics for next week, she is all over him. Something definitely went right at the CP. There must have been a lot of kissing and making-up that we didn't see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 am

somewhere i read andi mentioned her favorite date was in brussels. oh here it is from her blog:

Next week we are off to Brussels, which was my absolute favorite place we visited on this journey!

hmm, maybe she didn't say favorite "date". does anyone know if she did in fact say that somewhere? i'm guessing that would be too obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

+20
soccermom333
Catdwoman50
ironcat
richmondrose
torybean
ThankMeLater
quietpal
BachfanNY
pander3575
nd4reality
bilolo