SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 am

gabriele wrote:somewhere i read andi mentioned her favorite date was in brussels. oh here it is from her blog:

Next week we are off to Brussels, which was my absolute favorite place we visited on this journey!

hmm, maybe she didn't say favorite "date". does anyone know if she did in fact say that somewhere? i'm guessing that would be too obvious.
No i don't think so, Marcus fans would say it's because of him, Josh fans same, Chris fans same, Nick fans same, omg it would not be obvious at least in here. rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:45 am

Alanna wrote:Actually I just looked and she was going to ignore him completely, but when he reached for her, she had no choice. She is hysterical!! And also so lucky he didn't get tired of all this $hit from her. I'm pretty sure this must be the only time in the history of their relationship she's pulled away like this from him.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 - Page 2 Screen11

I think so - she was looking right past him at Brian if you watch it again. Really, how are these 2 going to have a real life relationship if she's already comfortable enough to freeze him out when mad at him. I guess time will tell if they figure out how to find some middle ground between the huge highs of attraction and lows of disagreements. Sort of just joking but seriously though, you have to wonder why her whole reaction that date doesn't turn Josh off a bit or give him some doubts about her as this great woman he's been waiting for above all others. If he doesn't seem phased a little by it I will really be more convinced that these 2 are majorly falling in love in the bubble with the the idea of each other from night one (or before) and it won't be until post show we see if they can actually fall in love with each other as real people with shortcomings. I'm highly entertained by them and this season, but don't get a gooey fan-girl feeling about them at all. Fascinated to see what happens though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:46 am

My only thought, since she didn't specify "favorite date", is that IF by chance she realizes either through his kiss(es) or with his words that Josh is in fact falling in love with her or in love with her, then I could see why this would be her favorite place visited. This also presumes Josh was indeed F1. The press release said that Andi needed one thing from Josh to decide to take him to HTDs. Whether that is true or not, she did take him to HTDs and from the pictures of their date, and what had transpired in Venice, I think Josh stepped it up a notch.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:51 am

relaxing wrote:
Alanna wrote:Actually I just looked and she was going to ignore him completely, but when he reached for her, she had no choice. She is hysterical!! And also so lucky he didn't get tired of all this $hit from her. I'm pretty sure this must be the only time in the history of their relationship she's pulled away like this from him.

I think so - she was looking right past him at Brian if you watch it again.  Really, how are these 2 going to have a real life relationship if she's already comfortable enough to freeze him out when mad at him.  I guess time will tell if they figure out how to find some middle ground between the huge highs of attraction and lows of disagreements.  Sort of just joking but seriously though, you have to wonder why her whole reaction that date doesn't turn Josh off a bit or give him some doubts about her as this great woman he's been waiting for above all others.  If he doesn't seem phased a little by it I will really be more convinced that these 2 are majorly falling in love in the bubble with the the idea of each other from night one (or before) and it won't be until post show we see if they can actually fall in love with each other as real people with shortcomings.  I'm highly entertained by them and this season, but don't get a gooey fan-girl feeling about them at all.  Fascinated to see what happens though.

I think they're just squabbling for dominance like they're filming a meerkat documentary right now- a little squabbling, nothing major with anyone's limbs getting torn off or anything.

Once they figure out how to trust each other, I think they'll be fine in the real world. Also in the real world she's not dating other guys so he won't need to be so intense and she should have enough time to trust him and believe in what they have and won't grill him.

I think they're perfect. Josh could have had a Tenley or Nikki that does absolutely everything he asks with no questions asked and instead he spends 5 years searching for the biggest, most spoiled princess he can find. He clearly likes her enough to put up with all this. I agree their relationship is totally fascinating but I do get a gooey vibe heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:56 am

Piper61 wrote:My only thought, since she didn't specify "favorite date", is that IF by chance she realizes either through his kiss(es) or with his words that Josh is in fact falling in love with her or in love with her, then I could see why this would be her favorite place visited.  This also presumes Josh was indeed F1.  The press release said that Andi needed one thing from Josh to decide to take him to HTDs.  Whether that is true or not, she did take him to HTDs and from the pictures of their date, and what had transpired in Venice, I think Josh stepped it up a notch.

The thing is Marcus has a one on one, Nick gets 2 (?) alone times and Josh has his date - so even though I agree it relates to Josh,it could be argued it points to any of the 3 she's actually into.

I really wish I was unspoiled this season and there was no plane video to cement the spoilers for me because with what we've seen and without any screencaps past HTD, I would really have no idea at this point between Marcus, Nick and Josh - strong arguments could be made for and against each, IMO. It would be fun to guess and see what happened without knowing. OK - no spoilers next season. (I say that every season though and it never happens  giggling ).

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:57 am

^^^ be strong - I'll join you. It can be done.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:01 am

Alanna wrote:
relaxing wrote:

I think so - she was looking right past him at Brian if you watch it again.  Really, how are these 2 going to have a real life relationship if she's already comfortable enough to freeze him out when mad at him.  I guess time will tell if they figure out how to find some middle ground between the huge highs of attraction and lows of disagreements.  Sort of just joking but seriously though, you have to wonder why her whole reaction that date doesn't turn Josh off a bit or give him some doubts about her as this great woman he's been waiting for above all others.  If he doesn't seem phased a little by it I will really be more convinced that these 2 are majorly falling in love in the bubble with the the idea of each other from night one (or before) and it won't be until post show we see if they can actually fall in love with each other as real people with shortcomings.  I'm highly entertained by them and this season, but don't get a gooey fan-girl feeling about them at all.  Fascinated to see what happens though.

I think they're just squabbling for dominance like they're filming a meerkat documentary right now- a little squabbling, nothing major with anyone's limbs getting torn off or anything.

Once they figure out how to trust each other, I think they'll be fine in the real world. Also in the real world she's not dating other guys so he won't need to be so intense and she should have enough time to trust him and believe in what they have and won't grill him.

I think they're perfect. Josh could have had a Tenley or Nikki that does absolutely everything he asks with no questions asked and instead he spends 5 years searching for the biggest, most spoiled princess he can find. He clearly likes her enough to put up with all this. I agree their relationship is totally fascinating but I do get a gooey vibe heartbeat
You're right. The one thing I keep remembering from his intro video is his comment about her being feisty.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:02 am

Just watched Episode 6. thought it would be worse after reading everyone's comments...

Her date with Nick was a carbon copy F2 date. I've liked Nick from the very beginning and it looks like Andi is really trying to make something work with him, but for some reason it reminded me of Deanna and Jason's dates. Sweet, romantic, but lacking that passionate "it" factor. And he is coming across as immature with his "confident" comments to the guys.

Group date. Chris. He's sweet but that was so awkward watching him engage Josh and JJ during the secret admirer conversation. Dude, stop, its just going to be weirder when they all find out its you!  I was however glad he told JJ to shut his pie hole and not to rain on poor Brian's parade.  Awe Brian, he was awesome! love him! And sorry buddy, I think Andi really meant that she didn't want to kiss, but whatever.

Josh - holy mother of... the reasoning for his reaction has been beaten to death here so I'm just going to say that they looked like a couple in this episode. Josh did take the test a bit too personally and Andi being (or pretending to be) aloof was a little annoying. But at least they both know where they stand and if she cares about him, she's going to work to make it right. Make it right Andi.

Cody!! lov u BRO! he is the sweetest muscle head eva! I really liked the way Andi handled it too, thank god she cut him off, I was doing the Andi at the TV, "Stooop!"

The end credits.  Best part was when the guy asks Marcus, who is laughing, "can I continue?" (or something to that effect) Marcus face, hilarious!!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:07 am

nd4reality wrote:^^^ be strong - I'll join you. It can be done.
I think I'm going to join the same train as you.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:10 am

You know it irks me that us Canadians don't the the closing credits, deleted scenes nothing. We miss all the good stuff it seems. **rant over**

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:16 am

Going before your date to meet the lead I think is another clue of F2 IMO-
Arie- going to comfort  Emily; Clare(my girl giggling ) going to meet JuanP for ocean romp- solidified her F2 status and of course I have no doubt that Nick sneaking out to get some more TLC from Andi at her place is actually a kiss of death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:18 am

nd4reality wrote:You know it irks me that us Canadians don't the the closing  credits, deleted scenes  nothing. We miss all the good stuff it seems.
 **rant over**
Trust me, I don't think you missed much with that JJ deleted scene :vomit: No wonder he was sent home. :vomit: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

+20
soccermom333
Catdwoman50
ironcat
richmondrose
torybean
ThankMeLater
quietpal
BachfanNY
pander3575
nd4reality
bilolo