SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Agree that the Josh drama relates to Andi and "his story."  Nick's drama is with the guys in the house.  Josh is getting the final 1 edit.  imo Smiley

Well the first couple episode Josh was in the drama with the guys!

Josh wasn't at the center of that drama, Andrew was. We have been given no indication that Josh is anything but well liked in the house right now. At least that's how it's being edited. Nick, not so much.

The edit for F1 women has not shied away from drama. Not only Vienna and Courtney, but Nikki and Clare were shown to not get along throughout. But has there ever been a F1 guy who was edited as the house "troublemaker"? Even Jesse and Ed, two pretty unpopular choices, were not edited as disliked in the house.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:57 pm

BachfanNY wrote:Just watched Episode 6. thought it would be worse after reading everyone's comments...

Her date with Nick was a carbon copy F2 date. I've liked Nick from the very beginning and it looks like Andi is really trying to make something work with him, but for some reason it reminded me of Deanna and Jason's dates. Sweet, romantic, but lacking that passionate "it" factor. And he is coming across as immature with his "confident" comments to the guys.

Group date. Chris. He's sweet but that was so awkward watching him engage Josh and JJ during the secret admirer conversation. Dude, stop, its just going to be weirder when they all find out its you!  I was however glad he told JJ to shut his pie hole and not to rain on poor Brian's parade.  Awe Brian, he was awesome! love him! And sorry buddy, I think Andi really meant that she didn't want to kiss, but whatever.

Josh - holy mother of... the reasoning for his reaction has been beaten to death here so I'm just going to say that they looked like a couple in this episode. Josh did take the test a bit too personally and Andi being (or pretending to be) aloof was a little annoying. But at least they both know where they stand and if she cares about him, she's going to work to make it right. Make it right Andi.

Cody!! lov u BRO! he is the sweetest muscle head eva! I really liked the way Andi handled it too, thank god she cut him off, I was doing the Andi at the TV, "Stooop!"

The end credits.  Best part was when the guy asks Marcus, who is laughing, "can I continue?" (or something to that effect) Marcus face, hilarious!!!

I wonder if there is a way to just see those end credits.....they were soooooo funny!!!!  rofl 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:21 pm

So Marcus wanted to leave, does that bode well for F1 ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:27 pm

bilolo wrote:So Marcus wanted to leave, does that bode well for F1 ?

Jef almost left I believe, Ed left...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:45 pm

torybean wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Nick turned me off in this episode.

My issue with Nick is that he didn't even let Andi step into the room before he took her away. It was extremely rude IMO I understand Andi is his number one priority but, have some respect for the other guys. Especially those who didn't get time with her.
And we don't know how many takes it took before that happened. Just saying I don't believe much I see on the show.

Agreed with the bolded.  Seemed as if most of the guys were "phoning it in" with their performances during this CP and looked bored.  None of them appeared to be that mad about it.  

I wouldn't like it either, but Andi loved it! Also Andi can say to him, no let me go say hi to the guys first. That one goes both ways. Just like with the flowers, she didn't have to ignore Eric to read the note. That is all on her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:46 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
My issue with Nick is that he didn't even let Andi step into the room before he took her away. It was extremely rude IMO I understand Andi is his number one priority but, have some respect for the other guys. Especially those who didn't get time with her.
i haven't really been a josh fan–he's starting to grow on me a bit though–but i like how he doesn't just push the other guys aside like nick does. maybe from being an athlete he understands that you can't just look out for yourself if you have to live with the other guys for 2 months. i mean, you can but it is kind of a dumb move because it will make your life rather difficult. i think there is also an element of people naturally gravitating to each other. when it's the right person you don't really have to come up with all the gimmicks–it just happens naturally. of course a lot of this is producer driven but nick is still going along with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

+20
soccermom333
Catdwoman50
ironcat
richmondrose
torybean
ThankMeLater
quietpal
BachfanNY
pander3575
nd4reality
bilolo