SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 pm

I remember someone said watch which one the Bach chasing, but who chasing the Ette.  no idea
Oh, and I guess all is fair in love and war (except you are the most hated guy in the house??)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:55 pm

There is a way to pursue and win the lead without pissing off the others in the house and remaining relatively popular; Roberto, Melissa, Emily, JP, Chris, even Jef all did it to name a few.  And while I agree that the producers instigate a lot of this and also play it up, there's too much there to completely excuse away as just editing/manipulation. They don't arbitrarily make up the guys/girls all being peeved at the same one contestant out of whole cloth.  Nick obviously felt he was on a different page with Andi from everyone else and he let that attitude show.  As I said, I have no doubt that he is employing the exact same strategy/attitude/practices that have successfully worked for him in his sales career, but the difference is that the people you beat out don't respect you for it in this non-business, highly emotional setting.  That was his choice and as we already see in the post filming activities, he didn't really burn any bridges with his fellow contestants.  But was it worth it?  I'm pretty confident that he still would have made it into the F2 anyway had he been less aggressive.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:07 pm

ironcat wrote:There is a way to pursue and win the lead without pissing off the others in the house and remaining relatively popular; Roberto, Melissa, Emily, JP, Chris, even Jef all did it to name a few.  And while I agree that the producers instigate a lot of this and also play it up, there's too much there to completely excuse away as just editing/manipulation. They don't arbitrarily make up the guys/girls all being peeved at the same one contestant out of whole cloth.  Nick obviously felt he was on a different page with Andi from everyone else and he let that attitude show.  As I said, I have no doubt that he is employing the exact same strategy/attitude/practices that have successfully worked for him in his sales career, but the difference is that the people you beat out don't respect you for it in this non-business, highly emotional setting.  That was his choice and as we already see in the post filming activities, he didn't really burn any bridges with his fellow contestants.  But was it worth it?  I'm pretty confident that he still would have made it into the F2 anyway had he been less aggressive.
 I agree  Catherine too did not get entangled in the Tierra drama and stayed under anyone's radar.  Daniella was genuinely surprised to see her sitting on Sean's lap!  Nick is also like Ryan in Ashley's season who tended to monopolize her time to the other guys' annoyance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:20 pm

estahafa wrote:
ironcat wrote:There is a way to pursue and win the lead without pissing off the others in the house and remaining relatively popular; Roberto, Melissa, Emily, JP, Chris, even Jef all did it to name a few.  And while I agree that the producers instigate a lot of this and also play it up, there's too much there to completely excuse away as just editing/manipulation. They don't arbitrarily make up the guys/girls all being peeved at the same one contestant out of whole cloth.  Nick obviously felt he was on a different page with Andi from everyone else and he let that attitude show.  As I said, I have no doubt that he is employing the exact same strategy/attitude/practices that have successfully worked for him in his sales career, but the difference is that the people you beat out don't respect you for it in this non-business, highly emotional setting.  That was his choice and as we already see in the post filming activities, he didn't really burn any bridges with his fellow contestants.  But was it worth it?  I'm pretty confident that he still would have made it into the F2 anyway had he been less aggressive.
 I agree  Catherine too did not get entangled in the Tierra drama and stayed under anyone's radar.  Daniella was genuinely surprised to see her sitting on Sean's lap!  Nick is also like Ryan in Ashley's season who tended to monopolize her time to the other guys' annoyance.

RE Catherine (I am one of her fans so not really maligning her but...) I believe she did get in the fray - remember her comment "I'm going to the bathroom and cry now!" that was in the cutting floor, she was in one of the arguments (I think Epi 5 when several girls seem to have ganged up on Tierra). Catherine has some snark in her that I think they edited out because she has been an effective narrator and TPTB really liked Sean so hiding F1 was better than making her a villain, there was enough drama from Tierra.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:23 pm

^^^ That is the point actually. They normally minimize the F1s involvement in drama as much as they can. They do leave some in but usually not a lot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ That is the point actually. They normally minimize the F1s involvement in drama as much as they can. They do leave some in but usually not a lot.

Not always.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ That is the point actually. They normally minimize the F1s involvement in drama as much as they can. They do leave some in but usually not a lot.

Not always.

Not including Vienna and Courtney - most F1s yes.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:27 pm

But in this case the Josh drama isn't with the other guys, it's with Andi and part of their story/conflict that needs to be resolved. The fact that there's more passion/anger in the Josh/Andi conflict just indicated the intensity of their relationship, good and/or bad.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Agree that the Josh drama relates to Andi and "his story." Nick's drama is with the guys in the house. Josh is getting the final 1 edit. imo Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:30 pm

ironcat wrote:

But in this case the Josh drama isn't with the other guys, it's with Andi and part of their story/conflict that needs to be resolved.  The fact that there's more passion/anger in the Josh/Andi conflict just indicated the intensity of their relationship, good and/or bad.
For her sake good.

Whenever they have shown dischord with the F1 the aftermath is not pretty.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:35 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Agree that the Josh drama relates to Andi and "his story." Nick's drama is with the guys in the house. Josh is getting the final 1 edit. imo Smiley

Well the first couple episode Josh was in the drama with the guys!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Again, without risking the sound of a broken record. I have only watched for a few season of the bachelor/rette show, so I can't say I know much. If I understand your statement correctly, Nick doesn't have a F1 edit. There's much drama starting from 2 episodes ago and will continue until next week. And if you think he is coming on top at the end. What makes you think so? I'd like you to make comparison with other ette seasons. Because women always rational different than men. TIA

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion * Thread #2

+20
soccermom333
Catdwoman50
ironcat
richmondrose
torybean
ThankMeLater
quietpal
BachfanNY
pander3575
nd4reality
bilolo