SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:45 am

I don't think Josh has an acting background nor does it appear that he planned any speeches. It appears he was just being himself. Very sweet & a bit nervous.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 3:17 am

I'm confused here. I thought over the years, we on the forum have complained about tptb serving up drama instead of the love story and for once, they might actually be showing the love story in its entirety from the beginning, why are we so opposed to that?

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed May 28, 2014 3:30 am

lexforlife wrote:I'm confused here. I thought over the years, we on the forum have complained about tptb serving up drama instead of the love story and for once, they might actually be showing the love story in its entirety from the beginning, why are we so opposed to that?

I agree The disdain written on this board as of late has been a bit much. I don't get why Andi is garnering so much hate (for a lack of a better term). The show is what it is... a guilty pleasure.

I like the new direction the show seems to be rolling with. I would much rather watch the lead develop relationships from the jump and see how those F4 stories pan out. Not to mention I really like Josh and Andi together esp. from what has been shown so far.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed May 28, 2014 3:41 am

It's obvious he's there to win the girl. He seems to have a largen than life personality and must be used to being the center of attention. The kiss in front of the mansion was definitely a sign of their mutual attraction. I don't think the guy is acting and I think it's nice to see one of the front runners being into the girl and admitting it and gushing with emotion so early in the game. If he can maintain the level of interest and prove he's genuine about his feelings to her she's likely to let her guard down pretty soon. Judging from the group date rose he's going to receive next week, I'd say he's on his way.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 28, 2014 5:26 am

SafronSahara wrote: 
lexforlife wrote:I'm confused here. I thought over the years, we on the forum have complained about tptb serving up drama instead of the love story and for once, they might actually be showing the love story in its entirety from the beginning, why are we so opposed to that?

I agree The disdain written on this board as of late has been a bit much. I don't get why Andi is garnering so much hate (for a lack of a better term). The show is what it is... a guilty pleasure.

I like the new direction the show seems to be rolling with. I would much rather watch the lead develop relationships from the jump and see how those F4 stories pan out. Not to mention I really like Josh and Andi together esp. from what has been shown so far.

Personally, I adore Andi. I love that we have a feisty professional highly educated woman as a lead (as Ash was). My problem is Josh showing up in this season. There are so many connections between them that there aren't 6 degrees of separation...perhaps two? Maybe only one? It's really odd. I don't believe for a minute that his cousin or whomever just coincidentally nominated him for the show and then ...a miracle occurred and a woman who was a huge fan of his brother happened to be the bette. I think that he or his family contacted TPTB and applied for the job. Funny how he moved to Atlanta right before filming began.  :hidingchair 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed May 28, 2014 7:45 am

IrishGal wrote:Personally, I adore Andi.  I love that we have a feisty professional highly educated woman as a lead (as Ash was).  My problem is Josh showing up in this season.  There are so many connections between them that there aren't 6 degrees of separation...perhaps two?  Maybe only one?  It's really odd. I don't believe for a minute that his cousin or whomever just coincidentally nominated him for the show and then ...a miracle occurred and a woman who was a huge fan of his brother happened to be the bette. I think that he or his family contacted TPTB and applied for the job.  Funny how he moved to Atlanta right before filming began.   :hidingchair 
I always wondered about that. Does anyone have any info on why he moved? Doesn't really matter, but I was just curious.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed May 28, 2014 8:09 am

So it looks like Josh calls out Andrew and I hope it stops there . The preview makes it seem like it kept going and he goes after him upstairs.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:34 am

I read somewhere that Josh was only in Athens until Aaron graduated then was planning on moving to Atlanta all along. I would imagine that most UGA grads don't stay in the college town of Athens but move to a larger city. I like that the producers sought out several highly compatable guys for Andi, it just turns out 1 of them lives in the same city. I look at that as an extra bonus for the show and Andi. I hope it works out between them and I look forward to seeing how their relationship unfolds.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 9:16 am

Loveinterest wrote:I read somewhere that Josh was only in Athens until Aaron graduated then was planning on moving to Atlanta all along. I would imagine that most UGA grads don't stay in the college town of Athens but move to a larger city.  I like that the producers sought out several highly compatable guys for Andi, it just turns out 1 of them lives in the same city. I look at that as an extra bonus for the show and Andi.  I hope it works out between them and I look forward to seeing how their relationship unfolds.

It would make sense that Josh would want to be near his brother while he was going to college. I don't know to many big brothers that would do that. That's a very sweet gesture.

A lot of us hopes it works out between them. That's what I like to see at the end of this crazy show, a love story, a happy couple, who has a good chance of building a future together.

In the past, I don't recall to many front runners, that live in the same city as the lead. I also don't recall a potential F1 so eager and quick out of the gates. As sleuthers, trying to figure it all out is the fun part, so all these questions are asked to try and put together a piece of the puzzle.

Thanks for your input on Josh's reason's for moving to Atlanta!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 28, 2014 9:32 am

Man I hope Josh doesn't contribute too much to the man drama of the house. Nothing can ruin my Josh and Andi sitting in a tree fantasies quicker than Josh becoming a drama queen in a hurry.

In other news, I'm excited that Andi is all giddy and favoriting Josh is the one tweets post show. Like someone already posted, it seems he's broken through her interview facade to the real girl underneath. Hopefully they feel it for real and not in a tptb induced Stockholm syndrome hazy drug withdrawal way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am

Frank was super excited to meet and date Ali. I remember seeing him bounce up and down in his hotel room as though he was on something and thinking where is all this over excitement coming from  laugh out loud ?

They can all act when it suits them. If necessary.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 28, 2014 10:19 am

Alanna wrote:Man I hope Josh doesn't contribute too much to the man drama of the house. Nothing can ruin my Josh and Andi sitting in a tree fantasies quicker than Josh becoming a drama queen in a hurry.

In other news, I'm excited that Andi is all giddy and favoriting Josh is the one tweets post show. Like someone already posted, it seems he's broken through her interview facade to the real girl underneath. Hopefully they feel it for real and not in a tptb induced Stockholm syndrome hazy drug withdrawal way.

I sure agree with Alanna, I do not want Josh involved in any drama either.  Maybe once all the bad eggs are gone hopefully things will be ok.

I always want the couple that come out of this to make it in real life.  I know that is stupid to think that way but after watching them fall in love on TV I always want my happy ever after.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx