SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Wed May 28, 2014 10:20 am

Loveinterest wrote:I read somewhere that Josh was only in Athens until Aaron graduated then was planning on moving to Atlanta all along. I would imagine that most UGA grads don't stay in the college town of Athens but move to a larger city.  I like that the producers sought out several highly compatable guys for Andi, it just turns out 1 of them lives in the same city. I look at that as an extra bonus for the show and Andi.  I hope it works out between them and I look forward to seeing how their relationship unfolds.

Josh was on the football team at UGA. He walked on in 2009 as a safety and was on the team for at least a couple of seasons but didn't get much playing time. Not sure when he graduated but it couldn't have been that long ago.

On a different note, Josh started following Elan on IG yesterday

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Wed May 28, 2014 10:28 am

Is there a sc of Josh and Andi kissing in front the mansion anywhere?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed May 28, 2014 10:28 am

Finally watched Ep 1 and 2 last night. At first I felt the "jock" vibe from Josh but then these types can act overly confident when they're actually really nervous - and boy did he seem nervous from the second he stepped out of the limo.

I think he's sincere (which is all we can ask for), he just needs to chill and have a normal conversation with Andi.

Side note: I thought it spoke volumes of his character when he called Craig (who was plastered) into the house to let Andi have a conversation with someone else. It shows he's thoughtful, yet protective. Stand-up guy!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:31 am

I agree. OT, I think they all seem to be a great bunch of guys. I see them cheering on each other when called.I'm liking this bunch of guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:41 am

BachfanNY wrote:Finally watched Ep 1 and 2 last night. At first I felt the "jock" vibe from Josh but then these types can act overly confident when they're actually really nervous - and boy did he seem nervous from the second he stepped out of the limo.

I think he's sincere (which is all we can ask for), he just needs to chill and have a normal conversation with Andi.

Side note: I thought it spoke volumes of his character when he called Craig (who was plastered) into the house to let Andi have a conversation with someone else. It shows he's thoughtful, yet protective. Stand-up guy!

ITA! I don't think a lot people noticed that small gesture. Loving me some Josh so far!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:43 am

Josh and Andi are adorbs! The whole scene at the mansion was just 2 cute that I couldn't stop smiling. I too agree, the guys seem pretty supportive of one another. I especially noticed on the GD how they all screamed/clapped for each other than tried to help Craig out at the CP and how they put their arms over one another's shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:46 am

Steel2009 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Finally watched Ep 1 and 2 last night. At first I felt the "jock" vibe from Josh but then these types can act overly confident when they're actually really nervous - and boy did he seem nervous from the second he stepped out of the limo.

ITA!  I don't think a lot people noticed that small gesture.   Loving me some Josh so far!  

I definitely noticed! I thought it was really cute. He obviously did it for Andi, but he also did it for Craig who he seemed to be good friends with. It was sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:48 am

nannymargie wrote:Is there a sc of Josh and Andi kissing in front the mansion anywhere?

Haven't seen one yet. I'm also hoping someone starts youtube videos of them. Do they have a couple name yet on this board?

Back to top Go down

Post by ag54 Wed May 28, 2014 11:10 am

As someone who has been happily married to a "jock" (former college football player) for 29 years, and who had 3 jock sons (2 who became college athletes), I can attest that they have souls too. They love as deeply and as strongly as other men.  

Some people may perceive my hubby's confidence or "jockiness" as arrogance, but I have found that confidence sexy for all these years.  

All I'm saying, is don't judge a book solely by its cover.  :study: 

ag54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 11:14 am

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:Man I hope Josh doesn't contribute too much to the man drama of the house. Nothing can ruin my Josh and Andi sitting in a tree fantasies quicker than Josh becoming a drama queen in a hurry.

In other news, I'm excited that Andi is all giddy and favoriting Josh is the one tweets post show. Like someone already posted, it seems he's broken through her interview facade to the real girl underneath. Hopefully they feel it for real and not in a tptb induced Stockholm syndrome hazy drug withdrawal way.

I sure agree with Alanna, I do not want Josh involved in any drama either.  Maybe once all the bad eggs are gone hopefully things will be ok.

I always want the couple that come out of this to make it in real life.  I know that is stupid to think that way but after watching them fall in love on TV I always want my happy ever after.

Me three. I really2 hope Fleiss doesn't create a male version of ADA Pookie named ADA Joshy whose job desk is busting all of the not-here4therightreasons gangsta  :P :P 

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 28, 2014 11:16 am

Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Is there a sc of Josh and Andi kissing in front the mansion anywhere?

Haven't seen one yet.  I'm also hoping someone starts youtube videos of  them.  Do they have a couple name yet on this board?

I am also waiting for videos of them but I think they don't have enough material to work with yet. I have seen some people use JODI as a couple name. Is that what you are talking about?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Found this but don't know how to copy and post the pic.
http://andidorfmanbachelorette.blogspot.com/2014/05/episode-2-part-2.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx