SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Libby, yes, Chris S. is the only F1 I can remember them doing that with, although I didn't watch Deanna's season, and I don't remember a prank on Ashley's HTDs.

Yeah, I hope they don't make fun of Chris's family.  If it's just about Chris, I think he can carry it off well, though.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:37 pm

The "crazy" edit on Deanna's season went to Jesse, at that time he was the F4; then all the Graham stuff happened and she ended up taking him to F1! For Ashley it was Ames or Constantine... I think they were both edited kind of strangely.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Constantine!  One of my all time favorite contestants.  I live in Atlanta and know some really fun Greek families like his.

No, I haven't spotted Andi and Josh here ... yet.   giggling
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:19 pm

giggling good to know we have "eyes and ears" in the area! Keep them open!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Oh, my favorite prank wasn't a prank at all: it was the dove burial with Jason and N… what was her name? Just thinking about that makes me laugh.

My hopes for the HTDs:
Chris: let Andi drive a tractor. Then I can live vicariously. Also, do not really say that thing about 'you could be a housewife.' That'll get you booted into the next county. And axe your chances of being TB.
Marcus: Just smile real pretty and hold up emotionally. TB may be yours for the taking, son.
Nick: Help Andi see how she would/wouldn't fit into your family and your life.
Josh: Just invite Andi's family over - y'all are all in Atlanta after all. Barring that, just do as much to show her how life with you would really be.

Even if I were the biggest Nick fan in the world, once Josh said the magic words (well, almost), the game. was. over. Looking back to the GD, she was so upset because the one she was falling for the hardest was upset and not 'progressing,' while the one who was doing all the romantic gestures was falling short and looking like either a producer's pawn or an insensitive dolt.

My biggest idea of the evening: Can we introduce Courtney and Nick?

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Love your post i2d!! ITA 100%. and, as far as Marcus goes... from your lips to TPTB's ears!! Let's hope they listen! Again, I agree with your thoughts on Josh-- as soon as he said he was falling, that's all Andi needed; she's a goner!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:39 am

LibbyBell wrote:Love your post i2d!! ITA 100%. and, as far as Marcus goes... from your lips to TPTB's ears!! Let's hope they listen! Again, I agree with your thoughts on Josh-- as soon as he said he was falling, that's all Andi needed; she's a goner!  

She reminded me of a Jack in the box. (I wish I could do a GIF of it.) Head to the side and duck face happening and then, as soon as he utters the magic words, her head pops up and we get the cat that swallowed the canary smile.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:31 am

in2deep wrote:Oh, my favorite prank wasn't a prank at all: it was the dove burial with Jason and N… what was her name?  Just thinking about that makes me laugh.  

My hopes for the HTDs:
Chris: let Andi drive a tractor.  Then I can live vicariously.  Also, do not really say that thing about 'you could be a housewife.' That'll get you booted into the next county.  And axe your chances of being TB.
Marcus: Just smile real pretty and hold up emotionally.  TB may be yours for the taking, son.
Nick: Help Andi see how she would/wouldn't fit into your family and your life.  
Josh: Just invite Andi's family over - y'all are all in Atlanta after all.  Barring that, just do as much to show her how life with you would really be.  

Even if I were the biggest Nick fan in the world, once Josh said the magic words (well, almost), the game. was. over.  Looking back to the GD, she was so upset because the one she was falling for the hardest was upset and not 'progressing,' while the one who was doing all the romantic gestures was falling short and looking like either a producer's pawn or an insensitive dolt.  

My biggest idea of the evening: Can we introduce Courtney and Nick?

have you read sharleens blog?? we are setting her up with nick if he isn't f1

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:30 am

My last intervention here on this thread ... 1st to congratulate and wishing you happy Fourth of July and
have some questions for all your knowledge (I will just read from now) since my adoration for Nick is clouding my judgment, would like to know other side:
- of all the guys, who is most shown to you - like 1) the most screen time 2) the most important scenes (like ITM, Andi's PO of them, ...) 3) just catching Andi's (full) attention
- of the past seasons, who could you compare the "roles" to - and then please write how those people "ended up in the run" (because I've only understood Des' season so far, I know a lot of people commenting on Nick's "negative" editing to have similarities with JP's (Ashley), but not quite that road)
- can you see any patterns of who ends up F1,2,3, by how many close-ups, camera angles they get, how their ITMs are conducted, when is their date shown or in which order is filmed, how do parents react and subsequently the choice the Bette makes?
- if you know anything more about Andi's family (parents, her sister) other than what was shown in 1st episode, what do you think their impressions would be about the 4 remaining guys? and what do you think Andi is looking for in the HTD when interacting with guys family and friends? (meaning what angle do you think the edit will go)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:10 am

Sprite, I love your description-- too funny!!

HGL, happy 4th to you, too! My goodness, you asked some very indepth questions! I don't have a good enough memory of all the seasons to adequately answer them all but I will do my best to answer as much as I can this weekend. (Don't have too much time this morning but didn't want you to think I was ignoring your questions. Smiley ).

One thing that I did want to comment on was the comparison of Nick to Reid. In my opinion, I don't think it is a good one. I see Nick being edited more like Ed; someone the other guys were annoyed by and didn't like. Reid was lovable and quirky and although there was talk about how "annoying" he was (he always commented on things and asked questions) he was liked. Nick, from the edit I see (I understand it might be different post filming) is not liked by the other guys-- they are quite annoyed by his rudeness (always cutting in on their time) and his arrogance (thinking he deserves more Andi time than they do). I also see him with more if a Courtney edit.

Wow, now that you made me say that out loud...I'll admit that both Ed and Courtney were F1 BUT, Jill and Ben didn't have another person that they were edited the same as Josh has been. Kiptyn and Jill had a great time but even I could tell Kiptyn wasn't head over heals in love (or her for him); they just enjoyed kissing. And Lindzi's (Ben's F2) edit doesn't hold a candle to Josh's.

I'll try to answer more of your questions later! Everyone, have a fun and safe 4th!!  firework

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:21 am

Oh, I also wanted to say to emad-- I just recently read Sharleen's blog (thanks for the link Sprite!) and loved it. I wasn't a fan of her with JPG but love her now!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:58 am

Happy 4th of July!  Have a wonderful holiday!   *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 39 1627380978 

Happy, those are good questions. I like thinking about what Andi will look for and what will be important in each one's HTD.

Nick:  Can he have fun in a group?  Given his edit with the guys, does he make friends?  Andi said she wants someone who other people like.  I think that's why we'll see them meet his friends on the date.  

Chris:  Could she move to Iowa?   That's pretty much all Chris's edit.

Marcus:  Tough because we know so little about him.  Maybe is Marcus too head over heels?  I really think this is why she will cut him at F4.  She knows he will be really hurt if she carries him to the FS.

Josh:  Is he too connected to his family?  Will Andi always be a second fiddle to them, especially Josh's brother?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha