SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Thanks GG and pander!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 pm

pander3575 wrote:Libby I had to wait a few minutes on the People site for the arrow to play comes up and it's up on the top left side.  

Trust me this is the time when it's good to be   in here.   giggling 

Can't wait to see what the other side is posting when this is all over. All I can say is if Nick is somehow the F1 I am going to have to see what his fans were seeing because I have looked hard and I wouldn't get it. To me this is not a close race at all even though TPTB try to spin in that way. After all these years I know their tricks. There are over 7M+ viewers that have no idea about about the spoilers and or the edit. So they likely have the average view, which I am not, believing this is really a race. #4moredays
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:57 pm

I think you will be very surprised on one thing that happened that has been such a source of debate this whole time and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys reaction to it.  Hugesmile However I'm so looking forward to Mon night.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:05 pm

pander3575 wrote:I think you will be very surprised on one thing that happened that has been such a source of debate this whole time and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys reaction to it.  Hugesmile However I'm so looking forward to Mon night.

That's called a tease in the business. Can't wait to find out.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 pm

😆  Oh, I can't wait either!!

Thanks for both videos.  I can see them both, but not the People article.  That's okay, it may not say anything new.

Interesting that they released Nick talking 1-1 with Hy, but Josh only meeting the whole family with no discussion.  Even though Josh talked about being nervous, Nick seemed sooooo nervous in that clip.  It's got to be nervewracking for him.  I thought maybe the last line, the voiceover where he says this date isn't going as well as I thought or something like that might be spliced in from another time, though.  It seemed a little odd to call meeting her parents a date, but maybe not.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:03 pm

alwaystulips wrote:😆  Oh, I can't wait either!!

Thanks for both videos.  I can see them both, but not the People article.  That's okay, it may not say anything new.

Interesting that they released Nick talking 1-1 with Hy, but Josh only meeting the whole family with no discussion.  Even though Josh talked about being nervous, Nick seemed sooooo nervous and tongue tied in that clip.  I thought maybe the last line, the voiceover where he says this date isn't going as well as I thought or something like that might be spliced in from another time, though.  It seemed a little odd to call meeting her parents a date, but maybe not.

My thoughts exactly.  It is likely from the Mime GD or the Venice 1on1 date I think.  Definitely not recent.

I also noticed that Josh brought Hy a box of cigars (or that is what it looks like).  The logo on the vendors shirt in the scene where they are shopping in Santo Domingo during the day portion of the FSD appears to be the same as what is on the box he gives to Hy.  I wonder if Andi told him to buy an extra box for her dad.  Did he know then he was MTPs?  I'm not sure I have ever seen someone bring something for dad and I doubt he would have brought cigars unless he knew Hy smoked cigars.  Very nice touch.  Sorry if I could do sc to show what I am talking about I would. Maybe the spoiled side has them already and can bring them over for comparison in the SC thread.

ETA:  I also noticed she called Josh babe again.  That is now the third time she has called him that which we have seen. We have not seen her call anyone else that.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:36 pm

I can tell you that no one has even looked at the cigar box so there isn't any sc just to say you the trouble of looking.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:51 pm

pander3575 wrote:I can tell you that no one has even looked at the cigar box so there isn't any sc just to say you the trouble of looking.  giggling 

I knew nothing was in the no discussion sc thread, but I thought maybe it was somewhere else. I just thought it was interesting as to me it shows maybe they knew while shopping he was going to meet her parents. With no sc to contradict me I'll just have to go with what I think. giggling 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:51 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:no no Sorry if it is just me; is there somewhere else I could see the video (is it on ABC)? Thanks for the link to the article!

No I was waiting for it to go up on ABC, but it's still not there that I can see.  As soon as it is I will bring it over.

pander3575 wrote:Libby I had to wait a few minutes on the People site for the arrow to play comes up and it's up on the top left side.  

Trust me this is the time when it's good to be   in here.   giggling 

I was finally able to see it by going directly to the people. com website; it gave me a video link there. I had to wait for it too pander!

I thought the way Hy spoke of Josh was very endearing. It was as if his daughter told him ahead of time-- I really like him, be nice! giggling

ETA-- way to go GG! Nice spotting the cigar box!  clapping! nice representing us unspoiled!! I also agree the "babe" is telling!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:14 pm

GrahamGal wrote:I also noticed that Josh brought Hy a box of cigars (or that is what it looks like). ...  I wonder if Andi told him to buy an extra box for her dad.  Did he know then he was MTPs?  I'm not sure I have ever seen someone bring something for dad and I doubt he would have brought cigars unless he knew Hy smoked cigars.  Very nice touch.

ETA:  I also noticed she called Josh babe again.  That is now the third time she has called him that which we have seen. We have not seen her call anyone else that.
Good catch on the box of cigars. It would seem to me that the most likely reason Josh knew to do this is because Andi suggested it when they were shopping in Santo Domingo. I also believe she knew then that Josh would meet her parents and probably told him he would. That's not exactly "by the rules" but it's also not particularly uncommon for the lead to say and do a lot more for their F1 than the rules allow; we just don't always hear about it.

In addition to calling Josh "babe" she also told her parents Josh was nervous (not that she had to - he said it and they could probably see it) but it strikes me as a subtle way she tried to be extra supportive of Josh and stand up for him.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:I also noticed that Josh brought Hy a box of cigars (or that is what it looks like). ...  I wonder if Andi told him to buy an extra box for her dad.  Did he know then he was MTPs?  I'm not sure I have ever seen someone bring something for dad and I doubt he would have brought cigars unless he knew Hy smoked cigars.  Very nice touch.

Good catch on the box of cigars. It would seem to me that the most likely reason Josh knew to do this is because Andi suggested it when they were shopping in Santo Domingo. I also believe she knew then that Josh would meet her parents and probably told him he would. That's not exactly "by the rules" but it's also not particularly uncommon for the lead to say and do a lot more for their F1 than the rules allow; we just don't always hear about it.

In addition to calling Josh "babe" she also told her parents Josh was nervous (not that she had to - he said it and they could probably see it) but it strikes me as a subtle way she tried to be extra supportive of Josh and stand up for him.

You can see that Hy is salivating with delight at the chance to "grill" Josh. Should be fun to watch as I am sure Hy will love him. Poor Nick didn't do so well. They didn't even need to add the VO from weeks ago for me to know it wasn't going well. I wish Hy would deviate from the script and not give them both permission, but he likely will.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:57 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

You can see that Hy is salivating with delight at the chance to "grill" Josh.  Should be fun to watch as I am sure Hy will love him.  Poor Nick didn't do so well.  They didn't even need to add the VO from weeks ago for me to know it wasn't going well.  I wish Hy would deviate from the script and not give them both permission, but he likely will.

Oh my! I'm proud to be called your friend, GiGi! Way to go, #TeamEinstein™️!  cheerleader 

Re: "letter" if it's from the F2 whom I believe is Nick, I do not think Andi would change her mind. Not only because Andi is no WW™️ like me giggling  (Josh is no default pick!  :yes: ) but also because after watching the "finished" product (Episode 1-9), she finally saw how Nick was with the rest of the boys. During the filming all Andi had was secondhand info about Nick. It does not matter if he was "unfairly" edited as a villain. Nick did say a lot of stuff that would surely make Andi uncomfortable. And her family who knows nothing of TPTB 's editing would not dismiss Nick's Tierra-like behavior. I cannot forget how Nick was confronted by the boys back in their hotel after Brussels GD. Then he stole Andi again even with a rose. I transcribed Nick's ITMs in the other thread and surely Andi's family would perceive him as cocky. I may understand the motive of Nick but it dint sit well with the other guys. Nor with the ordinary viewers who have no knowledge that these same boys who "ganged up" on him are now saying nice things on twitter. IMHO, if I am Andi's family or friend, I wouldn't want Nick for Andi because he does not get along with most of the boys (except for Marquel, JJ and Nick S who exited earlier). Do you think Hy liked the Nick he saw on TV? So if I chose Josh at the FRC would Andi do a Mesnick? Will Andi change her mind? (Whether the F2 tried or not) After watching Episode 1-9? Nah . Andi would probably be glad she chose the right one all along. :Nod: 

Do we even wonder why Kelly is mean with Nick in her tweets?  no no

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha