SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:09 am

Cari wrote:Do you think Hy liked the Nick he saw on TV? So if I chose Josh at the FRC would Andi do a Mesnick? Will Andi change her mind? (Whether the F2 tried or not) After watching Episode 1-9? Nah . Andi would probably be glad she chose the right one all along. :Nod: 
Good points. It seems like some of the potentially influential events of this season are things that happened after the FRC and include not only the interactions between Andi and her F1 but this season also Andi and her F2, things which include how both guys were portrayed by their edits during the season as it aired.

I don't think that anything has been shown about Josh that would indicate he's a bad choice and therefore why would Andi ever consider a "Mesnick"? But there are some at least questionable things shown that Nick did during filming that were highlighted in his edit. Personally I'm astounded by the video (that gave rise to a "dog named Murray") and what Nick said that ranges from egotistical and demeaning to Andi ("The only really great job she's done is kept me around.") to just simply bizarre ("watching Aaron Murray sling some touchdowns and introducing Josh to our new dog Murray"). Those things shown about Nick would be, IMHO, much more likely to cause second guessing on Andi's part than anything we've learned about Josh.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:37 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Cari wrote:Do you think Hy liked the Nick he saw on TV? So if I chose Josh at the FRC would Andi do a Mesnick? Will Andi change her mind? (Whether the F2 tried or not) After watching Episode 1-9? Nah . Andi would probably be glad she chose the right one all along. :Nod: 
Good points. It seems like some of the potentially influential events of this season are things that happened after the FRC and include not only the interactions between Andi and her F1 but this season also Andi and her F2, things which include how both guys were portrayed by their edits during the season as it aired.

I don't think that anything has been shown about Josh that would indicate he's a bad choice and therefore why would Andi ever consider a "Mesnick"? But there are some at least questionable things shown that Nick did during filming that were highlighted in his edit. Personally I'm astounded by the video (that gave rise to a dog named Murray" and what Nick said that ranges from egotistical and demeaning to Andi ("The only really great job she's done is kept me around.") to just simply bizarre ("watching Aaron Murray sling some touchdowns and introducing Josh to our new dog Murray"). Those things shown about Nick would be, IMHO, much more likely to cause second guessing on Andi's part than anything we've learned about Josh.

You took the words right out of my month. Words are very powerful. What you say is a reflection of what's inside of you. IMO, he was one way with the guys and another with Andi. Hence the sister's concern and question to him (Can you be you w/out apology)? No! He has not shown that egotistical and domineering side to Andi. Now, what I love about Josh is what you see is what you get (even though he was hidden a lot), the little that we have seen, shows a man of character. Andi will be a blessed woman if she chose Josh! Josh, tha's a man for you.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:55 am

For me it's all in the BL and the actions of these two very different guys.  Not only their BL, but hers in return.  To me they have done a really good job of mixing up the narrative this season to fit their storyline.  So therefore I don't give her words much credence unless she is speaking directly to the guy or you see her unedited say in an ITM the guys name along with the comment. Even then many times we don't know when she may have actually said that comment.  A comment made at the end that was actual made at the beginning could have very different meanings.  With the guys their words are their words about Andi, but again do we know when these words were really spoken.  Many times we do not.  This season they are in different clothes with different backgrounds a lot.  So to me I give the most weight  to their BL and actions.

I'll try to post my opinions on the BL later as I think they are the biggest clue as to who Andi is chasing and in love with, Josh.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:14 pm

Ay ay ay… Love all the avis!

Here's my morning thought, and then I'm being ridiculous (because it'll be 105 degrees) and going to Universal Studios before my free passes run out: The confidence has shifted, esp in terms of Hy. Nick lost it, Josh found it, SCORE!

I truly have never been so excited for a finale. Dumb, I know, there is so much to be excited for, but this is it right now. Tuesday, I return to my previously scheduled life.

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Have fun I2D!! I can't believe I have to miss the finale.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:23 pm

in2deep wrote:Ay ay ay… Love all the avis!  

Here's my morning thought, and then I'm being ridiculous (because it'll be 105 degrees) and going to Universal Studios before my free passes run out: The confidence has shifted, esp in terms of Hy.  Nick lost it, Josh found it, SCORE!  

I truly have never been so excited for a finale.  Dumb, I know, there is so much to be excited for, but this is it right now.  Tuesday, I return to my previously scheduled life.

But one has a quiet confidence, the other not so much.

This finale will be right up their with Ashley and JP for me, but I think being unspoiled will make this one even better in my opinion. With the Jash one I knew that Ben would propose and even though I was not a Ben fan that would sting. I don't see anything like that every happening again. Heck no other rejected F2 has even made it to the FRC since. Maybe Nick will break that trend, but I doubt it.

Have fun at Universal! Eat lots of  :cottoncandy: 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Peppermom wrote:Have fun I2D!!  I can't believe I have to miss the finale.

I hate that you are going to miss the finale Pepper! sad  When will you first be able to watch it?
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 pm

pander3575 wrote:I think you will be very surprised on one thing that happened that has been such a source of debate this whole time and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys reaction to it.  Hugesmile However I'm so looking forward to Mon night.

Because I am at work and can't really do any sleuthing, I've decided to make a wild guess. Nick goes to see Josh and tells him that Andi is all Josh's! Or Josh goes to see Nick and kicks his butt! rotfl 

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Peppermom wrote:Have fun I2D!!  I can't believe I have to miss the finale.

I hate that you are going to miss the finale Pepper! sad  When will you first be able to watch it?

Tuesday afternoon. Darn sister's weekend.

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Peppermom wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I think you will be very surprised on one thing that happened that has been such a source of debate this whole time and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys reaction to it.  Hugesmile However I'm so looking forward to Mon night.

Because I am at work and can't really do any sleuthing, I've decided to make a wild guess.  Nick goes to see Josh and tells him that Andi is all Josh's!  Or Josh goes to see Nick and kicks his butt! rotfl 

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl 

This would be my reference, but before Andi picks Josh of course.  :giggle: 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I don't think that anything has been shown about Josh that would indicate he's a bad choice and therefore why would Andi ever consider a "Mesnick"? But there are some at least questionable things shown that Nick did during filming that were highlighted in his edit. Personally I'm astounded by the video (that gave rise to a dog named Murray" and what Nick said that ranges from egotistical and demeaning to Andi ("The only really great job she's done is kept me around.") to just simply bizarre ("watching Aaron Murray sling some touchdowns and introducing Josh to our new dog Murray"). Those things shown about Nick would be, IMHO, much more likely to cause second guessing on Andi's part than anything we've learned about Josh.

You took the words right out of my month. Words are very powerful. What you say is a reflection of what's inside of you. IMO, he was one way with the guys and another with Andi. Hence the sister's concern and question to him (Can you be you w/out apology)? No! He has not shown that egotistical and domineering side to Andi. Now, what I love about Josh is what you see is what you get (even though he was hidden a lot), the little that we have seen, shows a man of character. Andi will be a blessed woman if she chose Josh! Josh, tha's a man for you.JMO

First of all, Sir Lucas!  *starstruck*   :WAVEY:  :inlove  giggling    heehee...

anyways,

Warning: get a strong coffee, take my prescription of Vertigo meds. Long post ahead. Again  Hugesmile 

Two-fold eureka moments. One, the Nick and what he says with Andi. And the Nick during Group Dates and with the boys. Two, the MTA show.

I heartily agree with you, Mag. Andi took Nick at face value. Here is their conversation at Episode 6 Venice Date when Andi questioned Nick about their "fight" with Cody.

“it’s very hard not to be swept up with the moment with Nick..but last week’s drama with Nick left me so confused…I definitely still have questions that I need answer…”

Andi to Nick “I don’t know if I missed something.. if was reading everything wrong..about the Cody situation, I didn’t know.. am I totally missing..'do they hate him, is he cocky and arrogant..'because shallow as this may sound like I find it very attractive of a man who others like..”

Nick to Andi: “ I was rattled having to talk to Cody like ‘when did I become the bad guy?’.. it bugged me with the word, ‘arrogant’ was thrown out to me in that conversation with Cody. It hurt my feelings…

Andi: “what do you feel hurt about?”

Nick: “just like the accusation of (being) “overconfident” about our situation.. frontrunner stuff..

Andi: Do you feel like a frontrunner?

After a long pause, Nick: I don’t like the word..

Andi: What other word can I use?

Nick to me disclaiming he is not "cocky" nor "overconfident" with the other guys:

"This is what I said...numerous times, ‘I feel incredibly fortunate to have the connection that we have it is hard to imagine anyone else having that with you, I cherish that and I don’t take it for granted but yes, that’s how I feel…

… it’s tough situation it’s because these guys are my friends. I don’t want to be disrespectful. But you're my priority.. I cannot constantly be safe around with these guys because at risk of losing something with you.. and when we talk, I do talk with a sense of confidence. And it’s tough in those situations, I get it.. I don’t like to be in some of their shoes..i do try to be their friend even though that’s very hard and difficult for me…

So then Andi understandably dismissed her “doubts” about Tierra  :P  i mean Nick because Nick seemingly took responsibility. Because that is what Nick told her.

Now am sure it was evident to Andi when she watched episode 7 . She saw how “overconfident” and cocky Nick was about their relationship. Was it edited? NO! It came from the horse’s mouth…

If I was Andi, I would be thinking while watching episode 7, “you told me a different thing when I confronted you about the guys” Nick told her he just have that seemingly right amount of confidence when he speaks to the guys and would’ve probably been misunderstood. But it was crystal clear with Nick’s words in episode 7. Nick was saying a different thing to Andi and says another thing on ITMs. it should be clear to Andi that Nick was indeed cocky and “overconfident”.

Brian in episode 7 during the GD, “Nick thinks he’s smarter than everybody else.. he might be.. he’s smarter than me… I guarantee it..but I don’t respect Nick.. he’s fake..”

Chris: “Nick definitely plays the game..now he’s thinking about strategy the entire time… he talks about it..it’s something WE ALL get tired of hearing about. It’s hard for me to stomach…

And we indeed see Nick talking about the Hometown Date rose and is confident of getting it..

Didn’t Nick say to Andi he just “talks with a sense of confidence”

OR did hedownplay his “overconfidence” to Andi as Chris claimed (and the guys later on at the hotel) and they get tired of hearing about “it”.

My transcription of the very "confident" F2 in the other thread:

Cari wrote:

*snipped*

Rewind Nick’s statements.  :detective UhHuh. Confident, right? For some, “over” confident and arrogant. Classic F2 that would leave him heartbroken at the end. WAIT! I love him to be the next Bach. Fine. That’s another story. How about Josh? He ain’t confident! What the heck is TPTB whispering to him?  :headbanging

Confident F2 vs Uncertain F1

In episode 7, in a group date, Nick said about the guys left, “they don’t matter…” comparing himself with them, implying that the guys would like to be him, “they’d like to be, they’d want to be…” ... “at this point, I feel like it’s me and there’s no one else. There’s no second. There’s no third.” And then in their little one on one, he bravely tells Andi that he feels Andi feels something for him, “I don’t want to put words in your mouth..I feel it” In his ITM, “getting a rose says a lot of things..there are a lot of things (Andi) can’t say to me like I’m falling in love with you or you’re right for me or by the way I’m pretty sure I’ll marry you..” Nick feels that when Andi gives him the HTD rose, “it’s her saying all those things back to me..” And finally when she was given the GDR, and with nary a doubt Nick says, “andi gives me the rose and I truly feel, I feel like she told me she loves me. I had confidence before. It’s at its peak.” To Nick, the GDR is a confirmation of Andi’s feelings to him. Later when Nick comes back, his sincerity was questioned by the boys and he said, “I don’t care what the other guys think…. I’m confident I’ll end up with Andi.” At the RC, talking about his coming HTD, he was excited to talk to his friends and family about Andi, “excited to tell them how I feel about her. I definitely found that person. Fallen in love with her and pretty sure she’s fallen in love with me. It’s pretty awesome…” Nick was crying while he was saying this. I wanted to hug him and comfort him because I felt that this very, very confident man, full of emotions, crying. Would be the same man crying in the end.

*snipped*

Here’s my other eureka moment…

Chris S, Brian (later on with Marcus, Josh and Dylan) confronted Nick at the hotel. (when he returned from the GD in epi ) Lemme use the word “gang up” as Nick probably felt like he was, right? With legit reasons? Maybe.

Then post show, there are bromances with Brian, Chris S and Nick V. Prior to MTA taping, Brian and JJ were hitting it up on twitter. Their show drama seemingly forgotten.

Then….  

Chris S called out JJ (Brian chiming in with Chris)

JJ tweeted…

Just wanted to thank everyone for the support last night.. didn’t realize that picking on the dorky kid in school was still a thing at 31.

My eureka moment…

The same Chris S and Brian who called out Nick on the show but are now friends post show.

Then.. JJ who are seemingly friends with Chris S and Brian on SM then being called out (bullied if you may) on the MTA show.

Hmmm…. These same people who called out Nick and JJ (and claimed to have experienced what they are talking about while on the show)

What I’m saying is.. are these boys bullies

OR there is truth in what they are claiming?  plotting 

Because if I am Nick. Watching the MTA was an ultimate déjà vu. Almost the same people who “attacked” me on the show are the same people who “attacked” JJ.

Hmmm…

Which brings me… If I am Andi and I’m watching this.. I will surely not dismiss this “drama”.

Didn’t Andi say in one of her ITMs, “some of the guys are not getting along with him.. because I don’t find it attractive for somebody to have enemies that easily.. “

yoohoooo! Still awake? ...... *crickets*

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:48 pm

^ Very interesting analysis, thanks for posting this Cari. Nope I did not fall asleep.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 72 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha