SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by twohearts Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:10 am

Does anyone else think Osher walks funny!? When he walks into the Rose ceremony I always want to see him walk more. Lol.

twohearts

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by joshfan Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:56 am

hi twohearts, do you know how far laurina makes it?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:11 am

It's interesting they have stayed in Sydney for this amount of time, seems late in the season and they have not ventured very far even out of Sydney and no travelling.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:35 am

twohearts u think lisa is looking to reconciled with her boyfriend?

LOL!! blake is blah - he's sooo straight laced and straight faced he's pretty hard to read and I honeslty don't think he likes many of the girls -- right now i see him liking only sam and laurina based on his facial expressions -- with the other girls he's quite pokerfaced and looks even a bit bored LOL

AEF -- they've announced repeatedly that this is the largest production of the bach ever globally and i think they had a much more extended time so it's a much slower season than many... they were essentially in filming may-aug i believe that's a very long time...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:12 am

twohearts wrote:Does anyone else think Osher walks funny!?  When he walks into the Rose ceremony I always want to see him walk more. Lol.

I just keep looking at his hair!

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:18 am

Blake gave Lisa a pretty big smile at the RC just now although called her name out in the bottom four.

Interesting how he spoke to Jess re the kiss in front of the girls. Said he heard about the drama (wonder who told him?). Not the same situation but took more accountability I think than Juan Pablo did with Clare on the ocean swim.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:14 am

indeed aef but did you see her reaction? she didn't seem phased even a tiny bit to have been in the final 4 - i do think she's one of his fave but their date was so early on that i don't think it is as glowingly apparent. was surprised at the connection with zoe -- it seemed to start in the friend zone at first
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:11 am

emusha wrote:lities lisa seems to want to be exuding - laidback, level-headed, intelligent, normal, gets along with the girls but knows her boundaries and isn't faking any friendship or what not...she might be one of my fave faves actually simply on her personality!

I agree with you - thought their date was good. She's easy to be with - could see her being one of the final girls as she won't take rejection too hard, unlike Jess, who may have a meltdown. It will be interesting to watch Laurina's story arc. Right now, Lisa and Sam are hidden - fits with the spoiler that they are F2.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:53 am

Well Lisa and Sam are both now active on Instagram. At first it was just Sam so I thought that meant Lisa was F1 but noticed today Lisa is using her business account.

I don't know how long laurina stays.

It may be the longest production but that doesn't make it interesting to watch. It seems too drawn out. Get on with it already!!

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:37 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
emusha wrote:lities lisa seems to want to be exuding - laidback, level-headed, intelligent, normal, gets along with the girls but knows her boundaries and isn't faking any friendship or what not...she might be one of my fave faves actually simply on her personality!

I agree with you - thought their date was good.  She's easy to be with - could see her being one of the final girls as she won't take rejection too hard, unlike Jess, who may have a meltdown.  It will be interesting to watch Laurina's story arc.  Right now, Lisa and Sam are hidden - fits with the spoiler that they are F2.

dunno if we're on the same page but i felt like chantal has those qualities effortlessly and lisa is TRYING to exude them. I find lisa very 'checked-out' but image conscious to be honest. i don't even think she's that invested in the process -- at the last ceremony she didn't seem to care that she was in the bottom 4 ...totally blank face
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:42 pm

twohearts wrote:Well Lisa and Sam are both now active on Instagram.  At first it was just Sam so I thought that meant Lisa was F1 but noticed today Lisa is using her business account.

I don't know how long laurina stays.  

It may be the longest production but that doesn't make it interesting to watch.  It seems too drawn out.  Get on with it already!!
what are they posting twohearts?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:52 pm

I haven't watched Weds's episode yet but based on what u are all saying about Lisa. I would hope he chooses Sam if he is really in this for a relationship. And if he does not, I think Chantal or Sam would make a great bachelorette someday, they both seem very real to me. Though I have to admit I really liked Lisa's date with Blake just it seems based on the info from two hearts, I am now questioning if she is in this for the right reasons scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072