SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:04 am

Norcalgal wrote:Thanks for posting the interview with Zoe.  I really like her - confident, smart and cute and appears to be a good true friend.  Funny that we feel the vibe between the girls is stronger than between Blake and any of the girls and that's what these exit interviews mention the most!  

I think this group of girls are really lovely and they have been locked up in the mansion for such a long time - its almost like Big Brother!

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:33 am

What is Sam's twitter or instagram? Don't know her last name.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:38 am

Norcalgal wrote:What is Sam's twitter or instagram?  Don't know her last name.

I think it's Frost, Chloep put all those details on the individual contestant pages that she kindly created

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:17 am

Thanks for the tip. Forgot all about the contestants pages!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:04 am

http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1216226&showcomments=true

apparently a spoiler that claims sam is out of the show ...and she's talking with Louise... doesn't sound like proof to me that either of those ladies don't make it to F1, after all we know blake is not able to see his F1 and be with her, does it to you guys? being seen at the airport together the two of them sounds pretty suspicious! could they have been filming the AFTR. Laurina said "we all know the F2 but they've been keeping it close under wraps" what we do know is ALL F3 don't have any guy with them. I actually think Louise (if this is a real conversation between the bette) was saying it's strange adjusting to not having the girls around them 24/7 when they'd lived together for that long...  

An eyewitness overheard the 25-year-old financial consultant talking loudly to fellow finalist Louise about how she's "no longer" on the show, while waiting at The Guardian Pharmacy at Sydney Domestic Airport today.
Here's how the convo went down:
Sam: "I can't believe it's over. It's so strange. When I watch it, I just sink down into the couch and think, stop talking Sam. Stop talking. I can't even watch it. So horrified."
Louise: "It's been good but it's strange adjusting and not having someone 24/7. How are you finding it?"
Sam: "Yeah it's weird".

speaking of which! instagram photos show photos of lisa + sam & jess + sam -- I do think they were filming something on friday though blake was at a radio studio on Thursday morning...(re: timing 7 hrs ago article posted 46mins ago instagram photos...sounds like they're all in sydney)

http://instagram.com/p/tHm-N2JKb6/?modal=true
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:01 am

I agree I don't think this conversation actually confirms who is F1. Last year the F3 did at photo shoot for a magazine after HT so they could be together for a photo shoot.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:31 am

http://instagram.com/p/tH22m_JKZX/?modal=true

anna meets the last 4 along with the sydney gals...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:42 am

Looked at Sam's Instagram and Twitter feeds last night.  Her youngest brother is 16. Several photos of her grandfather.  I wonder if we'll find out why she feels she needs to be a surrogate mom for her brothers on her HT.  Emusha, I vote with you that am so pleased they didn't make her backstory her show storyline. I also laughed at her job title - Financial Consultant. She works at BMW Melbourne!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:50 am

Things that make me go hmmm...
Are there no spoilers out for this show? How can we not have any credible info in this day and age of SM? Is the recent spoiler of a convo between Sam and Louise another Nick/plane gate? Would the girls seriously be speaking aloud in public about the show and their departure?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:26 pm

There are some spoilers but the sources can't be verified. If you look at the final 4 girls, the spoilers seem to fit the F2 as being correct, although I could easily swap Lisa and Louise's positions.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Norcalgal wrote:There are some spoilers but the sources can't be verified.  If you look at the final 4 girls, the spoilers seem to fit the F2 as being correct, although I could easily swap Lisa and Louise's positions.  

If the F2 spoiler is correct, then it will be interesting how post home town & the F3 dates; Lisa was bumped into the F2 standing. From what Blake said about each of the girls at the last episode, the F2 IMO should be Sam & Louise but then anything is possible. During one of the interviews that Emusha posted, the interviewer referred to Sam as "adorkable" & Blake was laugh out loud & said he loved it, I am like hmmmm. Next 3 weeks should be fun & I am loving Blake's post show personality during the interviews, shame we didn't see that much of this on the show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:48 pm

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queenslands-bachelor-hopeful-louise-pillidge-says-blake-garvey-turned-out-to-be-the-man-of-her-dreams/story-fnihsrf2-1227065196032

Smiley she's adorbs

also the girls are hanging in sydney all weekend seems like

http://instagram.com/p/tJwckqpKfM/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/tJwhjxtgdM/?modal=true
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072