SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:41 pm

emad0722 wrote:hey guys new to this party but sam's Instagram had a pic of family posted saying "at the end of the day this is what really matters" as her first post after the show then she called another day he favourite ever so is she screwing with us or maybe she isn't the F1?? just something to ponder Smiley ps hope he picks Lisa or Sam x

Hi Emad, fellow Nick chick here but I abandoned his thread to forget the disappointment of the last bachelorette season.

Welcome to Bach AU thread, I don't' watch the US series of the bachelor so I am kind of shocked I am so engrossed with Blake and his leading ladies. I have found this season of the Bach AU to be quite refreshing honestly.

Anyways, re the bolded in that same pic Sam has been sleuthed to be wearing the same chain that Blake gave to her. Most of us think if she got her heartbroken there is no way she is still wearing that chain post show.

Anyways, glad you joined us, all the girls are lovely really but I think Sam is either F3 or F1. I will be in shock if Blake takes her to F2 and does not propose to her and I think the only reason he does not propose is if Sam herself bows out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:44 pm

mercieme wrote:I am willing to bet the girls discussed the possibility of it being "game over" as your guy friends rightly put it IMO.

I firmly believe all of this was edited out because what purpose would it serve other than to already make what is obvious even more so? I know that if I was in such a scenario I couldn't in good conscience believe anyone but this girl that this guy is shaking over and fighting for is the one. I would feel like second choice helpings in comparison to her.

That obvious and raw of vulnerability directed at one woman other than myself would not need to even hit the woman's instinct radar. It is right in my face staring back at me. And women recognize these things in one another, whether they like to admit it or not.

The problem is, I think no one wanted to admit it because then their own chance with Blake or just being on the show is over. Also, I think that the producers talked to the girls and ESPECIALLY talked to Blake.

You will notice that everything became about Laurina after this.... she was their scapegoat and she admitted herself in the Tell All episode that there was nothing between her and Blake and that SHE WAS WATCHING HIS BODY LANGUAGE.

Huh! Interesting concerning how Blake's body language and his WORDS said a whole lot more about Laurina not being the one when he fought for Sam in front of Laurina than when he rubbed his eye.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:53 pm

chloep wrote:Interesting.... Anna has been out with a bunch of Blake's girls no too long ago(F4 included)... She started following Louise, right after they hang out and the other 3 girls only like a week later(at the same time)... Tim was not there, but he started following Louise right around the same time Anna did and only commented on Louise' pics from the get together...(and he has liked a bunch of her other pics in the process) ....   no idea

Right now I feel:
F3: Lisa
F2: Sam
F1: Louise

I dunno what to think, at this point...
Only thing I (believe to) know is that Sam is in no way ready to get married, IMO.
I think he is the most interested in Sam (at this point), but I am not sure whether I actually want him to pick Sam.... While, I like her a lot, I just don't think she is at a point of her life where she is seriously contemplating "forever" with a man(or truly understand what "forever" entails). She still seems to have a lot to figure out and experience. I think her lack of experience(maturity, if you will) is really showing at times. Nothing wrong with that, but I sincerely don't see this going well for Blake_(and I really, really want him to get his happy ending)... :hidingchair no no

Chloep, please no hiding under the chair, please come out and play, I am missing your alternative perspective on someone else being the F1 besides Sam...thanks in advance.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:53 am

Chloep... regarding Louise being your F1 choice...

I think there is definitely a possibility for Louise to be F1. I do not think Lisa is though at all. I posted a screen capture of an early moment between Louise and Blake that took place in the same episode but just before the "must fight for Sam to stay" moment

Blake comes into the room and kneels next to Louise and holds her hand in the room in front of all the other girls, including Sam. (Louise and Blake had a single date together earlier in the day)... 

Anyway.. you can go to the ScreenCaps thread to check out the photo...
Smiley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:52 am

as much as the editing is pointing us towards Sam being the F1 and personally I would be thrilled for her there has been a lot of speculation that Louise is the F1. All three girls are wonderful in their own way and I guess ultimately Blake is the one who has to spend the rest of his life with one of them, even though journey wise he's had such a wonderful journey with Sam, at least what we've been shown.

I was just going through pics of the F4 that Sam posted and many ppl have commented on how happy Louise looks. she seems to be glowing like someone in love. But on the other hand she always looks beautiful so it can just be the way she looks.

So happy this is coming to an end and we can finally know who the F1 is. I'm driving myself crazy just thinking of all the possibilities.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:11 am

I am driving myself crazy here too, sammy24.

Oh well. My heart and head say Sam ... so maybe my stomach says Louise? I don't know. I feel that it is Sam's F1 to lose and by her own choice if so. If she is rejected by Blake she will either shut down or cry hysterically. Just cannot picture her not being the F1 but seeing everyone focusing on Louise as F1 is making me nervous.

Oh well, as long as Blake is happy. Okay, strike that, I will be upset with Blake (editors?) because he really should have at least said to another F3 girl that he was falling for her long before these last two dates and a proposal. Just too odd for the editors to not show Blake saying that to at least two girls if anyone other than Sam is F1.

I've done enough analysis on Sam and Blake in these threads. I just cannot imagine Blake with anyone else but Sam as she brings out the Blake that I really like: The genuine, sensitive, tender, vulnerable, will protect you, Blake.

*sigh* Cannot wait for Thursday to get here so I can get back to my normal life so I don't have to stress over people I don't even know. Haha...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:17 am

LOL!!! I am glad to know that I am not the only crazy ones so much invested emotionally in this show. My husband said I have this craze that he does understand. would love to read most of your insight. What I wanted to write was already posted so no point repeating. But I do have a question wrt Sam...she asked Blake on the first meeting on the red carpet "Do you have a good relationship with you mum?" She then went on to say...any man who has a good relationship with their mum is on my good book. But I find it really weird she never talked about her mum. She talked about her late Dad and her siblings and on instagram I found a text from her grandfather. wonder what happen to her. why Sam never mention her?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:27 am

Quane wrote:LOL!!! I am glad to know that I am not the only crazy ones so much invested emotionally in this show. My husband said I have this craze that he does understand. would love to read most of your insight. What I wanted to write was already posted so no point repeating. But I do have a question wrt Sam...she asked Blake on the first meeting on the red carpet "Do you have a good relationship with you mum?" She then went on to say...any man who has a good relationship with their mum is on my good book. But I find it really weird she never talked about her mum. She talked about her late Dad and her siblings and on instagram I found a text from her grandfather. wonder what happen to her. why Sam never mention her?

Quane, Norcalgal raised the same question regarding Sam's mum.....that's the one thing we don't know about her. Maybe it's something she does not want to share. She even said her father raised her during the HTD. But they all seem really close knit as a family, so they must be doing ok.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
chloep wrote:Interesting.... Anna has been out with a bunch of Blake's girls no too long ago(F4 included)... She started following Louise, right after they hang out and the other 3 girls only like a week later(at the same time)... Tim was not there, but he started following Louise right around the same time Anna did and only commented on Louise' pics from the get together...(and he has liked a bunch of her other pics in the process) ....   no idea

Right now I feel:
F3: Lisa
F2: Sam
F1: Louise

I dunno what to think, at this point...
Only thing I (believe to) know is that Sam is in no way ready to get married, IMO.
I think he is the most interested in Sam (at this point), but I am not sure whether I actually want him to pick Sam.... While, I like her a lot, I just don't think she is at a point of her life where she is seriously contemplating "forever" with a man(or truly understand what "forever" entails). She still seems to have a lot to figure out and experience. I think her lack of experience(maturity, if you will) is really showing at times. Nothing wrong with that, but I sincerely don't see this going well for Blake_(and I really, really want him to get his happy ending)... :hidingchair no no

Chloep, please no hiding under the chair, please come out and play, I am missing your alternative perspective on someone else being the F1 besides Sam...thanks in advance.

I think there is definitely a possibility for Louise to be F1. I do not think Lisa is though at all. I posted a Screen Capture of an early moment between Louise and Blake that took place in the same episode but just before the "must fight for Sam to stay" moment. Blake comes into the room and kneels next to Louise and holds her hand in the room with all the other girls (Louise and Blake had a single date together earlier in the day)... Anyway.. you can go to the ScreenCaps thread to check out the photo...
Smiley

The main thing that is turning me away for Louise as F1 is the fact that we have been shown two dates/outfits for Sam and Lisa in the previews and only one for Louise?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:15 am

Is Sam's (all Australian girl) edited as the girl in our face but ends up as F3 with her heart broken making her the best candidate for the bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:47 am

I do not know how Blake thinks. But to me as if he is going to Louise on a rebound. Since Sam is not ready, he went for Louise while his heart has always been for Sam (shown openly on TV, unless of course the producers want to side track us), I think is that really a good enough reason to get marry to someone. By the look of their farewell during the HTD, there did not seems to much of spark between them. There is more to Lisa but Lisa spilled out on radio was not on her side. But Sam and Louise being spotted at Sydney airport together make me believe they just came back from filming the last episode. In most of the pictures posted on instagram, both Louise and Sam looked happy. I would think Sam would be more sad if she was not the F1 since it would be more embarrassing for her now than ever, compare to when the intruders came in, she wanted to leave because she felt she has embarrassed herself enough. I think the messages on the instagram were merely to delude viewers. anotgehr thing I find it strange. On the last farewell between Sam and Blake, I kind of feel that there was something not right with both of them. I thought that their conversation were more of scripted to side track the viewers as clearly it seems that there is no problem between Sam and Blake anymore as the family and him get along fine. The way Sam was hesitating looked not real at all. It looked more of an act which she did not look comfortable. even Blake leaving just like that looked so awkward to me. I maybe wrong, but you guys have a look. Maybe emusha you are good at body language can give a better insight than me. Hmmm what with these producers have us on our toes every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:09 am

Hi all. Why haven't I found you all before. I've been going crazy on Twitter Instagram and Facebook and thinking I was overanalysing things....I feel so at home here. I am a self confessed Sam fan and I think that from the intruder time the producers have invested a lot of time in Sam. In my mind it wouldn't make sense if Lisa or Louise were proposed to as we haven't seen that progression in their relationships. I feel that Sam is the only one where viewers could say 'oh I can see where that came from'. That being said I have just freaked myself out completely with that close up shot of Louise and Blake from the promo of the last episode. I think Blake is wearing the finale suit and looking at the position of Louise (higher than Blake) I think it's possible that she is sitting on his knee, and yes it's the knee he was not kneeling on in the proposal. If this is the case it just doesn't compute in my head. Does anyone else have a counter theory on this snippet?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072