SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Insightful interview by Laurina

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2014-Elimination-Interview-Laurina-35744160
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:42 pm

emusha wrote:
I don't think these are actually legitimate claims on his end esp cos a lot of these things were that way before -- i think his feelings are starting to catch up to his mental processing and he's wanting to justify/compare to the standard which sam and him reached. the irony is that it took sam a LONG time to show all her cards and for her to have the kind of openness...I find it interesting that he doesn't complain that she's not constantly throwing herself at him like jess or that she's not as affectionate as louise etc
interestingly, he still needed reassurance from sam again this epi!

I think Blake only got there with Sam because of the amount of effort he put into getting her to open up. If he had put that much effort into each relationship, then we'd have a true horse race. If you read the interview with Laurina, she alludes to this.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:09 pm

Interview with Blake, expands a little on the comment he made about his poorer connection with Jess and has a 'go' at Laurina
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Interview-Blake-Garvey-Laurina-35750317

Laurina talks about the dirty street pie setup, her comments on Jess's figure and going to hospital
http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1216089&showcomments=true

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:17 pm

I think a WTA without the F4 and F3 will end up focussing on Amber etc. and do very little to progress the story. Are they going to bring all the F4 back at the ATFR as I would feel I missed out on something if we do not see them reflecting on their experience and interacting with Blake?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:35 pm

[quote="AEF"]Interview with Blake, expands a little on the comment he made about his poorer connection with Jess and has a 'go' at Laurina
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Interview-Blake-Garvey-Laurina-35750317

PS: Of the girls who have left the show, who do you think you could have a friendship with?

Blake: I would say probably Chantal. I think she's very similar to myself, very level-headed, very cool sense of humour. A fantastic woman all-round. She's someone I feel you could have a drink with, have a laugh with, and it could be purely platonic.

So he picks Chantal as the person he would most likely be friends with outside of the show and Chantal also has said that she will be friends with Blake once the show is over. So from what I have seen on Instagram, Sam and Chantal are BFFs, should be interesting if Sam does not end up as F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:36 pm

AEF wrote:I think a WTA without the F4 and F3 will end up focussing on Amber etc. and do very little to progress the story. Are they going to bring all the F4 back at the ATFR as I would feel I missed out on something if we do not see them reflecting on their experience and interacting with Blake?

Do you know if the WTA has already been filmed? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:49 pm

ElonM wrote:Insightful interview by Laurina

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2014-Elimination-Interview-Laurina-35744160

Thanks.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:01 pm

mercieme wrote:
AEF wrote:I think a WTA without the F4 and F3 will end up focussing on Amber etc. and do very little to progress the story. Are they going to bring all the F4 back at the ATFR as I would feel I missed out on something if we do not see them reflecting on their experience and interacting with Blake?

Do you know if the WTA has already been filmed? Thanks.

What they are showing next week has been filmed as they showed previews of it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:11 pm

I thought Lisa's crying at the end of the RC was interesting. I'm not sure if it was just for Zoe leaving as it seems she is closest to Louise and Sam, Zoe and Laurina were close. Maybe she felt shocked she was in the bottom two. Interesting the interview with Zoe's below and I also heard an interview with Laurina where they both comment on Lisa being the person as having one of the strongest connections. Laurina says we didn't see it as off-camera) and Zoe says her opinion changed watching it on tv.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2014-Elimination-Interview-Zoe-35751968

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:13 pm

blake responds to laurina's #HEtouchedhiseye LOLOL gotta LOVE laurina! she's like the michelle money of this show...makes it totally worthwhile....

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:31 pm

emusha wrote:blake responds to laurina's #HEtouchedhiseye LOLOL gotta LOVE laurina! she's like the michelle money of this show...makes it totally worthwhile....

Oh Laurina, Laurina, I heart thee!!!! This chick needs her own TV show, she is too much.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Thanks for posting the interview with Zoe. I really like her - confident, smart and cute and appears to be a good true friend. Funny that we feel the vibe between the girls is stronger than between Blake and any of the girls and that's what these exit interviews mention the most!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072