SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by jcrbil Fri May 30, 2014 12:28 am

On 4.26 most people in this world would have no idea who Marcus is and Adam is not that distinguishable (let's say as compared to Elan). They could go anywhere and no one would think anything of it... the Nick video was serendipity pure and simple.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:17 am

Marcus sure isn't getting a typical F4 edit, I don't think (not that personally I have any doubt in the F1 and F2 spoilers).

In that video of their first kiss, she says he's making her blush (while she was making Josh blush leading up to their first kiss). And when he says she's the first girl in a long time he's excited about she says she feels the same but wonders about him. Usually an F4 is more the friend vibe or I'm just not that into you person. So I'm interested to see if Marcus isn't as into her as the others so goes at F4, or if her attraction to him lessens over time. She sure does like him as of now.

re the Dodgers cap - Brooks was wearing one in a few photos during the show airing. Perhaps, he was sequestered with the same "friend" as Marcus was.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 1:40 am

Brooks stayed with his good/best friend who lives in CA.

You need to see the pictures RS posted. It was like they just met for a 1st date. No chemistry at all!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 30, 2014 3:14 am

atem wrote:Brooks stayed with his good/best friend who lives in CA.  

You need to see the pictures RS posted.  It was like they just met for a 1st date.  No chemistry at all!
Can you bring over those pictures?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 9:32 am

Is know Atem - I agree. As soon as I saw them I was like, that's different than all the other flirty cuddly pictures. No doubt one or both were over it by hometown. I don't doubt that. Just curious to see what happens, and on whose side. My guess is Marcus stays kind of reserved and measured cool and Andi has 3 others spouting everything she wants to hear and going gaga for her, so she goes with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 9:41 am

relaxing wrote:Is know Atem - I agree.  As soon as I saw them I was like, that's different than all the other flirty cuddly pictures.  No doubt one or both were over it by hometown. I don't doubt that.  Just curious to see what happens, and on whose side.  My guess is Marcus stays kind of reserved and measured cool and Andi has 3 others spouting everything she wants to hear and going gaga for her, so she goes with them.

This would tie in with the FS where JPG didn't ask her any questions about her at all, not even what Religion she practices. She wants someone who expresses their feelings openly. Maybe Marcus, like JPG just knew she wasn't the one.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri May 30, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 9:48 am

relaxing wrote:Is know Atem - I agree.  As soon as I saw them I was like, that's different than all the other flirty cuddly pictures.  No doubt one or both were over it by hometown. I don't doubt that.  Just curious to see what happens, and on whose side.  My guess is Marcus stays kind of reserved and measured cool and Andi has 3 others spouting everything she wants to hear and going gaga for her, so she goes with them.

That's what I have been thinking as well. I believe it's even so now though. Marcus just doesn't seem all that interested whereas Andi obviously is and even says so in that new clip. A lot of the others (Chris, Brian, Josh) show and tell her their interest and the one she seems to like the most at this point, SHE wonders how he feels and SHE tries to initate eye contact (her words). I have a feeling it doesn't change as time goes on and she/or he, eventually puts a stop to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 30, 2014 9:57 am

I know we've beaten the "age horse" to death, but Marcus probably signed on this journey for the adventure and really isn't ready to settle down at 25. Having too much fun as a (hot) single guy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 10:07 am

eversotrue wrote:

That's what I have been thinking as well. I believe it's even so now though. Marcus just doesn't seem all that interested whereas Andi obviously is and even says so in that new clip. A lot of the others (Chris, Brian, Josh) show and tell her their interest and the one she seems to like the most at this point, SHE wonders how he feels and SHE tries to initate eye contact (her words). I have a feeling it doesn't change as time goes on and she/or he, eventually puts a stop to it.

It does seem like edit-wise they are showing particularly Chris and Josh gushing over Andi but Andi is gushing over Marcus ?

It is weird that CH hasn't given a heads up about Marcus being there for the wrong reasons or disinterested as he has indicated that others are. He normally drops clues OR does not name the puppy. Instead he out and out says Marcus is there for the right reasons.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:11 am

nd4reality wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

It does seem like edit-wise they are showing particularly Chris and Josh gushing over Andi but Andi is gushing over Marcus ?

It is weird that CH hasn't given a heads up about Marcus being there for the wrong reasons or disinterested as he has indicated that others are. He normally drops clues OR does not name the puppy. Instead he out and out says Marcus is there for the right reasons.

He could of been there for the "right reasons" but not really feel it with her. He either didn't feel it with her or he was just a very slow progession given his temperment. I have a feeling it was both.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 10:18 am

That is fine if he didn't feel it and she clued in.

IMO Brooks was crucified for his actions or rather in-actions last season which I did not agree with.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 10:24 am

Bet2Win wrote:So is the thought that Marcus was with Adam at Dodger Stadium?  Was Adam Marcus's handler?

I guess where it gets muddy for me is all of the posts about Nick flying home without a handler; that once in the US, they are on their own.  So, the F2 is without a handler; but the F4 is with a handler?

All great questions.

Marcus is lucky that he got a consolation prize from his handler for being a good little boy and staying in the attic while Adam was out and about LA all that weekend with his g/f.

Those handlers surely seem to loose their contestants.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva