SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 11:17 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Rose, your Rrrrr made me forget about the Rod Stewart concert I'm going to.  rotfl 

yes   You can daydream about Marcus during Rod's  "Do you think I'm sexy".  Very apropos  :yes: 

I was thinking more like "forever young" I need to get rid of 30 yrs laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:28 pm

jcrbil wrote:Picture at Dodger Stadium, 4/26

http://iconosquare.com/p/707505220677332702_16583386

Jrc/others, has Anyone sleuthed it yet that someone was actually met Adam to confirm that he was indeed in LA? (I know this was the case for Elan). I found its interesting that Adam posted many #tbt pics . The conspiracy theorist in me suggest this could be a 'disguise' pic. (Cough2 Nikki and her Colorado pic while Clare posting a Cali pic giggling)

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 11:33 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Jrc/others, has Anyone sleuthed it yet that someone was actually met Adam to confirm that he was indeed in LA? (I know this was the case for Elan). I found its interesting that Adam posted many #tbt pics . The conspiracy theorist in me suggest this could be a 'disguise' pic. (Cough2 Nikki and her Colorado pic while Clare posting a Cali pic giggling)

His gf posted a date night picture on 4/25.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 9 86669110 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:37 pm

umngirl wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

His gf posted a date night picture on 4/25.

Okay.. Thanks umn... The stadium pic and Marcus's hat pic have got me  :detective question 

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu May 29, 2014 11:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Roberto infamous Smiling on the couch was released closely (not sure how close) before finale. Soon after that RS fixed his spoiler. I think.

My wish : both spoilers are wrong : he is the F1 and not doing the BIP Smiley. Im so afraid he is gonna be a trophy guy Whom Ashlee and Tierra competing for. (Worse yet, preyed by both of those 2 lovely ladies  :nervous )

RS didn't fix it until the day before or the day of the final.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:03 am

pbmax wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Roberto infamous Smiling on the couch was released closely (not sure how close) before finale. Soon after that RS fixed his spoiler. I think.

My wish : both spoilers are wrong : he is the F1 and not doing the BIP Smiley. Im so afraid he is gonna be a trophy guy Whom Ashlee and Tierra competing for. (Worse yet, preyed by both of those 2 lovely ladies  :nervous )

RS didn't fix it until the day before or the day of the final.

Thanks pbmax.. I recall now that it was the day before finale :yes:. After Des's FRC i have imagined her and Ali doing a High five on the Phone over RS's (finally ) being Fleissed..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 30, 2014 12:15 am

So is the thought that Marcus was with Adam at Dodger Stadium? Was Adam Marcus's handler?

I guess where it gets muddy for me is all of the posts about Nick flying home without a handler; that once in the US, they are on their own. So, the F2 is without a handler; but the F4 is with a handler?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 30, 2014 12:17 am

I only brought up Adam's picture because of Marcus and the LA Dodger hat.

I believe if anyone is in the Bachelor Protection Program (sequestered for whatever reason) the handler is still with them. On the other hand, Marcus may have been compelled to stay in LA for a couple of extra days doing ITMs or being recruited for BIP and went out for one last hurrah with Adam.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 30, 2014 12:19 am

^At that point Adam wouldn't be acting as his handler just his friend. I know Adam was Sean's handler and they hung out even after he has eliminated and are still good friends two years later.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 9 86669110 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:19 am

the F4 was sequestered in LA with his handler, so he wouldnt go any where alone until the filming was done. Thats how i took it Smiley

I dont think Adam took Marcus to the stadium either. He was left safe and sound in the attic enjoying the sun rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 12:24 am

Bet2Win wrote:So is the thought that Marcus was with Adam at Dodger Stadium?  Was Adam Marcus's handler?

I guess where it gets muddy for me is all of the posts about Nick flying home without a handler; that once in the US, they are on their own.  So, the F2 is without a handler; but the F4 is with a handler?

Doesn't make sense, especially going to a baseball game where there are so many people and could easily be identified. I guess an airplane is no big deal compared to a stadium. laugh out loud

Can someone let me know how the handler was sleuthed to be Marcus's, aside from what RS stated. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 12:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:So is the thought that Marcus was with Adam at Dodger Stadium?  Was Adam Marcus's handler?

I guess where it gets muddy for me is all of the posts about Nick flying home without a handler; that once in the US, they are on their own.  So, the F2 is without a handler; but the F4 is with a handler?

Doesn't make sense, especially going to a baseball game where there are so many people and could easily be identified. I guess an airplane is no big deal compared to a stadium. laugh out loud

Can someone let me know how the handler was sleuthed to be Marcus's, aside from what RS stated. TYIA

As stated above, Adam wasn't acting as a handler any more. He was a friend and probably told Marcus he wasn't in the running by HTD and got him to join BIP.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva