SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:44 pm

RS should just not blab till he's sure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Mirzam wrote:RS tweeted out that Marcus is on BIP along with Dylan and Marquel.
So, is RS saying that Marcus will not get a rose at HTD??? Glad I don't feed into RS predictions. giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:53 pm

2observe wrote:
So, is RS saying that Marcus will not get a rose at HTD???  Glad I don't feed into RS predictions. giggling   

I think it was determined on this board that Marcus never made it to DR. How did people know? Because his handler, Adam, was spotted in LA while the production crew was filming in DR. this did not come RS.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Given the timing of his IG account going silent after just getting going, I thought RS must be wrong when he said Marcus backed out (as much as I hoped he wasn't on and it meant maybe next Bachelor). Too bad, but not surprising.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:30 pm

I'm desperate, I'll take Marcus on that stupid show and just watch his clips.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Where is Marcus?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:32 pm

atem wrote:I'm desperate, I'll take Marcus on that stupid show and just watch his clips.

😆 :Drool: :yes: 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:40 pm

relaxing wrote:

Given the timing of his IG account going silent after just getting going, I thought RS must be wrong when he said Marcus backed out (as much as I hoped he wasn't on and it meant maybe next Bachelor).  Too bad, but not surprising.  

Nothing makes sense to me and till it does I will keep deadhorse .

Yes I agree going on the basis of his instagram account he is silent and I too thought for sure he is on BIP and RS is wrong wrong wrong. However what is ? for me is that he went silent after the 1st June (new account) which was also the day he was spotted traveling in an airport.
The latest report from chl was is that filming started on the 10th.

We know he loves his basements and attics but that is a long time to be sitting around waiting for nothing.

I also thought I read somewhere that there was a sighting of him in Dallas on the 11th so now am super curious what gives. The dates don't jive. Unless of course he traveled at the same time as the second batch of folks in which case why is he not on instagram for so long ? He certainly liked posting nearly every day for a week.

Waiting for SCs tonight ! Someone will catch a glimpse for sure.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:

Given the timing of his IG account going silent after just getting going, I thought RS must be wrong when he said Marcus backed out (as much as I hoped he wasn't on and it meant maybe next Bachelor).  Too bad, but not surprising.  

Nothing makes sense to me and till it does I will keep  deadhorse .

Yes I agree going on the basis of his instagram account he is silent and I too thought for sure he is on BIP and RS is wrong wrong wrong. However what is ? for me is that he went silent after the 1st June (new account) which was also the day he was spotted traveling in an airport.
The latest report from chl was is that filming started on the 10th.

We know he loves his basements and attics but that is a long time to be sitting around waiting for nothing.

I also thought I read somewhere that there was a sighting of him in Dallas on the 11th so now am super curious what gives. The dates don't jive. Unless of course he traveled at the same time as the second batch of folks in which case why is he not on instagram for so long ? He certainly liked posting nearly every day for a week.

Waiting for SCs tonight ! Someone will catch a glimpse for sure.
I really think that drama with Josh and Nick are smoke screens to keep us from focusing on Andy and Marcus. Marcus got a very romantic kiss from Andi, even after his declaration of falling in love; AND, after her 1 on 1 date with Josh. Andi didn't have to mention Marcus in her blog because her kiss said it all, and to mention it would make her feelings about it too obvious, imo. Right now, Marcus has exceeded all of Andi's expectations and he has stayed clear of all of the drama. I'm still Team Marcus until I see something different happening between them.  thumbsup 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:09 pm

I definitely noticed the kiss between Marcus and Andi a lot of tongue action there. Made me do a double take.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:42 pm

^^^
Can someone do a SC or gif of this ? Embarressed! 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 pm

If Marcus was f2, I would seriously be questioning the validity of the spoilers right now, they're sizzling!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva