SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ I hope so because I can imagine Andi rail-roading him. Sorry, I think I am a glass half full kind of person today.

Nah! He might be soft-spoken but I don't think he's a push over either.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Run, Marcus, run.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:43 pm

pbmax wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ I hope so because  I can imagine Andi rail-roading him.  Sorry, I think I am a glass half full kind of person today.

Nah! He might be soft-spoken but I don't think he's a push over either.

I totally agree.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:43 pm

From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

chloep - Do you know when he is to go ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

If he is still going then in a couple of days.. (def. before the weekend).. and I say "if" for a reason... laugh out loud.. People are jumping ship..  Hugesmile 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:33 pm

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

If he is still going then in a couple of days.. (def. before the weekend).. and I say "if" for a reason... laugh out loud.. People are jumping ship..  Hugesmile 

Ok thanks. Keep us posted.

So that airport sighting had nothing to do with BIP I assume.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:46 pm

chloep wrote:

yes

Lucky dog !

I would love to see more of Marcus but I wouldn't be totally disappointed if he wasn't on this show (BIP). Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Lots of discussion re Marcus on Josh's thread but I am getting the feeling that Marcus may be getting a bad edit moving forward? I really like him but I seem to be getting a premonition that Marcus will become "clingy"

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Lots of discussion re Marcus on Josh's thread but I am getting the feeling that Marcus may be getting a bad edit moving forward?  I really like him but I seem to be getting a premonition that Marcus will become "clingy"  

So TPTB give Marcus a bad edit and then want for him to go on BIP?!? Go figure. stupid 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Perhaps Marcus had the audacity to question Andi as well somewhere down the line?

I don't foresee a bad edit, but ya never know. Interesting that he may not be going on BIP ... are TPTB rethinking who their next lead is based on who's becoming fan favorites?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Perhaps Marcus had the audacity to question Andi as well somewhere down the line?

I don't foresee a bad edit, but ya never know.  Interesting that he may not be going on BIP  ... are TPTB rethinking who their next lead is based on who's becoming fan favorites?

sneakyl Wouldn't that be something?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Still love Marcus and wouldn't mind seeing him as bachelor but not if there is truth to him being promiscuous. Still, he looks so sweet and too young - he's my fav of all the bachelors. Someone is keeping Marcus in their basement... who was that again?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva