SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality June 3rd 2014, 5:08 pm

I never thought of that. yes that is a great reason.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest June 3rd 2014, 5:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:relaxing - please bring across your post from the episode thread about Marcus. You captured a lot of his good points on yesterdays show there. It was a good post and should perhaps stay in his thread.

I loved his date and the way he talked her off the ledge. If I had not seen the previews I would have said no way is she listening to him - ever.
It took a while but ultimately with persistence he succeeded. I loved that he kept saying look at me with out apparently getting angry and frustrated. Patient guy. Love Love Loved him saying "hun". Be still my heart.
I also liked that she went in to kiss him while on the ropes. I really though he would have made that move.
So Andi is trying to find something wrong with him and hasn't yet ? Hmmmm.
On a slightly related note - I always look for clues from CH as to where "things" are headed. In the q&a section he hints that Marcus is falling for Andi and that it may be too much for her.

Thanks ND.  Here's what I said last night right after watching re Marcus ...

Come on Marcus and Josh playing the "I haven't dated in years".  I hate that, maybe say I haven't had a serious girlfriend in years, and I wish Marcus didn't say he was falling in love with her, too much too soon, again a la Josh.

Marcus on the other hand makes me eyesigh despite doing the same irksome things.  He is so sweet, gentle natured and even if he's just putting on an act and his regular get the girl moves - I don't care, because it's just so darn cute to watch.  And he's the first guy I've seen ask about Andi's life, something we know she values.  Calling her "hon", asking about her mom to distract her and covering up the rose.  He seems to be getting more at ease with the cameras and he has an ease in conversation and a subtle sense of humor that are coming out along with his earnest nature.  I heart him.

I do think along with CH's comment of too much too soon he might start to get a clingy edit.  But as above, even though I usually don't like the too much too soon type, I don't think it'll bother me with him.

I find him so likable.  If Andi likes "confident but not cocky" (I read that somewhere I think)  Marcus fits that description to a tee.  And he really was great and mature at being supportive on that building.

Did I miss something and he was for sure confirmed on BIP? I'm part hoping no because with Chris being non-existent I wonder if he has a shot at Bachelor and BIP would seem to squash that option for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality June 3rd 2014, 5:39 pm

Yes the clingy edit. Around the corner it seems. We'll enjoy him while it lasts.

As for BIP - read chloeps post upthread where I asked her. That is about all the confirmation we are going to get.

He was definitely not traveling with the rest of the gang on saturday because he was with his neice.

I still wonder at the sighting at the philly airport on sunday. Can't forget that one.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly June 3rd 2014, 5:57 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Still love Marcus and wouldn't mind seeing him as bachelor but not if there is truth to him being promiscuous.  Still, he looks so sweet and too young - he's my fav of all the bachelors.  Someone is keeping Marcus in their basement... who was that again?

I think it was Kasha but I think he's in her attic with some type of a roof deck that he has access to for short periods of time.... to get sun. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem June 3rd 2014, 5:58 pm

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

chloep - Do you know when he is to go ?

If he is still going then in a couple of days.. (def. before the weekend).. and I say "if" for a reason... laugh out loud.. People are jumping ship..  Hugesmile 

How are they jumping ship? Don't they have a contract first?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz June 3rd 2014, 6:06 pm

Maybe they all coincidentally got the flu this week.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle June 3rd 2014, 6:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes the clingy edit. Around the corner it seems. We'll enjoy him while it lasts.

As for BIP - read chloeps post upthread where I asked her. That is about all the confirmation we are going to get.

He was definitely not traveling with the rest of the gang on saturday because he was with his neice.

I still wonder at the sighting at the philly airport on sunday. Can't forget that one.

Dylan was posting pictures on his IG on Saturday and Sunday. He was supposed to be traveling to BIP too, so I don't know what this all mean. They are all going at different times like RS said?

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva June 3rd 2014, 6:57 pm

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

If he is still going then in a couple of days.. (def. before the weekend).. and I say "if" for a reason... laugh out loud.. People are jumping ship..  Hugesmile 

Still?? Because this has been going on for quite some time now? 
I wonder if they will have a cast anyone recognizes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva June 3rd 2014, 6:59 pm

Rolly wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Still love Marcus and wouldn't mind seeing him as bachelor but not if there is truth to him being promiscuous.  Still, he looks so sweet and too young - he's my fav of all the bachelors.  Someone is keeping Marcus in their basement... who was that again?

I think it was Kasha but I think he's in her attic with some type of a roof deck that he has access to for short periods of time.... to get sun. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
He is in the basement with all the babes! He makes a dam* good cabana boy, too!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle June 3rd 2014, 7:08 pm

Why are so many people jumping ship?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality June 3rd 2014, 8:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chloep wrote:

yes

Lucky dog !

I still don't get why a few of them would make an appearance a few days later. After all ABC is going to release the entire list tomorrow so what would even be the point.

Are we sure that he isn't there already ? I guess only chloep can answer that one.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose June 3rd 2014, 8:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
chloep wrote:

yes

Lucky dog !

I still don't get why a few of them would make an appearance a few days later. After all ABC is going to release the entire list tomorrow so what would even be the point.

Are we sure that he isn't there already ? I guess only chloep can answer that one.

Didn't the initial description for BIP say there would be special guests?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva