SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:16 pm

The show is releasing BIP cast tomorrow?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:18 pm

I don't see anything official. Maybe someone can bring it over to the BIP thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't see anything official. Maybe someone can bring it over to the BIP thread.

There's a tweet from BachelorABC that said the cast will be announced tomorrow. Now, how would they announce anyone from Andi's season, IDK.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Here it is. Well, this will be interesting. There are already tweets questioning how could they spoil Andi's season.

The Bachelor @BachelorABC  ·  5h
Bachelor Nation! The cast of @BachParadise will be announced tomorrow morning! Who do you think will be joining the cast?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:27 pm

I don't think anyone from Andi's season will be on the announced list.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:21 am

Bet2Win wrote:I don't think anyone from Andi's season will be on the announced list.

Before, for BP, they withheld the names of the guys from the season currently airing until they went home.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:18 am

notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

chloep - Do you know when he is to go ?

If he is still going then in a couple of days.. (def. before the weekend).. and I say "if" for a reason... laugh out loud.. People are jumping ship..  Hugesmile 

Still?? Because this has been going on for quite some time now? 
I wonder if they will have a cast anyone recognizes.

I still don't get why a few of them would make an appearance a few days later. After all ABC is going to release the entire list tomorrow so what would even be the point.

Are we sure that he isn't there already ? I guess only chloep can answer that one.

Didn't the initial description for BIP say there would be special guests?

According to Molly's and Jason's latest podcast, they are two of the special guests.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:58 am

Bet2Win wrote:Perhaps Marcus had the audacity to question Andi as well somewhere down the line?

I don't foresee a bad edit, but ya never know.  Interesting that he may not be going on BIP  ... are TPTB rethinking who their next lead is based on who's becoming fan favorites?

Marcus is not in the running for Bach. I know you guys don't like this, but it's the truth...  :hidingchair 

As for BIP.... As far as I know none of them left on Saturday. A pretty big bunch left Sunday afternoon and then some on Monday....They initially stayed in Cancun and moved into their "villa" in Tulum yesterday. I believe filming officially starts today.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:
chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

chloep - Do you know when he is to go ?

If he is still going then in a couple of days.. (def. before the weekend).. and I say "if" for a reason... laugh out loud.. People are jumping ship..  Hugesmile 

Still?? Because this has been going on for quite some time now? 
I wonder if they will have a cast anyone recognizes.

Well, they def. lost some of the big names over the last couple of weeks/months... and I know of someone who pulled out just this past week. They have enough alternates though...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:27 am

Do you know who pulled out CHloe?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:37 am

clhoep Do you know what the heck the show is about now?

I really think Courtney and Jef were pulled, because they wanted too much money.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:42 am

chloep wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Perhaps Marcus had the audacity to question Andi as well somewhere down the line?

I don't foresee a bad edit, but ya never know.  Interesting that he may not be going on BIP  ... are TPTB rethinking who their next lead is based on who's becoming fan favorites?

Marcus is not in the running for Bach. I know you guys don't like this, but it's the truth...  :hidingchair 

As for BIP.... As far as I know none of them left on Saturday. A pretty big bunch left Sunday afternoon and then some on Monday....They initially stayed in Cancun and moved into their "villa" in Tulum yesterday. I believe filming officially starts today.

Realistically that makes sense given his age and temperament and the fact that he's going to maybe become an cheesy, trying too hard, too over the top romantic in the next few eps. So I don't doubt your info Chloep, just fun to hope still. They must have a few in mind in case #1 pick doesn't work out. Do you know if Chris basically has it already, or who else might be in the mix if not Marcus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva