SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:09 am

2observe wrote:Here's the latest Preview on Monday's Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjM6QDFx82M

Marcus ! Did you see the huge smile she gave him ???
t4p

I wish there as some preview of the mime date.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:13 am

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:Here's the latest Preview on Monday's Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjM6QDFx82M

Marcus ! Did you see the huge smile she gave him ???
t4p

I wish there as some preview of the mime date.
Maybe Grapevine will give us something soon. Smiley  YES, I definitely saw the huge smile, and it was after her 1 on 1 date with Josh.  :yes: Hugesmile 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:00 am

2observe wrote:Marcus posted on Instagram 3 hours ago.

Can that post be brought here ? Is it a new picture ? I know its the fake account but still would like to see something different. TIA !!!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:02 am

If you tell me the IG name, I can bring it over.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:20 am

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:Marcus posted on Instagram 3 hours ago.

Can that post be brought here ? Is it a new picture ? I know its the fake account but still would like to see something different. TIA !!!
It's not a picture of him. It's a request to support a charity.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:22 am

nutty1 wrote:If you tell me the IG  name, I can bring it over.
MarcusGrodd1
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:28 am

2observe wrote:
MarcusGrodd1
I thought Marcus IG was Marcus_Grodd
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 am

Don't worry about it, its a fake account anyway. Sad that people are asking for charity this way. Suspect 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:14 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I agree see2love, I think its anyone's game this year and I cannot find a valid reason to justify Marcus out at F4 yet.

Yes he has said he is falling for her but it is after the kind of date that folks on these boards for more seasons than I can remember have said is the adrenaline date, guaranteed to generate feelings of closeness. Why can Jillian and Ed, Jake and Vienna, Jason and Molly (fds) and most famously Ali and Roberto get close via such a date  and not Marcus ?

Oh he's falling too fast - bullcrap. He was not the one to be gushing and blushing and making it seem like Andi is the best thing in the world in 2 episodes like some of the other front runners  Rolling Eyes . They get a pass but he doesn't. Figures.
Here's Andi's words about Marcus expressing his feelings so soon:  "Marcus continued to share his emotions with me, which I loved. It was refreshing to have someone like Marcus just put his feelings out there. He expresses his emotions despite knowing that I couldn't really say anything return."  IMO, Andi did not have to include the "He expresses his emotions despite knowing that I couldn't really say anything" part at all, which tells me that she wants us to know how important Marcus expressing his feelings are to her.  Also, Andi explained why she gave Josh the rose.  She really didn't have to give an explanation, but she did. To me that is a huge clue that Josh is not her F1 and that it a bigger clue (imo) that Marcus is the hidden F1.

As much as I like Marcus, I don't think it will work out with Andi, and at the end of the day, she will pick someone she sees will last with her. I don't see him and her lasting. Andi seems more mature for him, so when making decision, she will definitely consider that. To me, he seems too young, only 25, he needs time to explore and think.JMO
Don't forget, whatever Andi writes has to be approved by producers, and with Josh being the F1 spoiler, she can't put focus on him, I wouldn't pay too much attention to that, time will tell
I see she really likes him, and want to make sure he knows it. Ep 4, she gave him the first rose at the rose ceremony, and that could mean something. Last season, Nikki received the first rose almost every rose ceremony, so lets see if she continues the same pattern.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Here is another request to Marcus' friends and spies on the board to encourage Marcus to please post something.
 👋 

Unless of course RS is wrong and he is on BIP and has been since he last disappeared from posting on instagram. Then we will get something from him only when he gets back.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I agree see2love, I think its anyone's game this year and I cannot find a valid reason to justify Marcus out at F4 yet.

Yes he has said he is falling for her but it is after the kind of date that folks on these boards for more seasons than I can remember have said is the adrenaline date, guaranteed to generate feelings of closeness. Why can Jillian and Ed, Jake and Vienna, Jason and Molly (fds) and most famously Ali and Roberto get close via such a date  and not Marcus ?

Oh he's falling too fast - bullcrap. He was not the one to be gushing and blushing and making it seem like Andi is the best thing in the world in 2 episodes like some of the other front runners  Rolling Eyes . They get a pass but he doesn't. Figures.
Here's Andi's words about Marcus expressing his feelings so soon:  "Marcus continued to share his emotions with me, which I loved. It was refreshing to have someone like Marcus just put his feelings out there. He expresses his emotions despite knowing that I couldn't really say anything return."  IMO, Andi did not have to include the "He expresses his emotions despite knowing that I couldn't really say anything" part at all, which tells me that she wants us to know how important Marcus expressing his feelings are to her.  Also, Andi explained why she gave Josh the rose.  She really didn't have to give an explanation, but she did. To me that is a huge clue that Josh is not her F1 and that it a bigger clue (imo) that Marcus is the hidden F1.

As much as I like Marcus, I don't think it will work out with Andi, and at the end of the day, she will pick someone she sees will last with her. I don't see him and her lasting. Andi seems more mature for him, so when making decision, she will definitely consider that. To me, he seems too young, only 25, he needs time to explore and think.JMO
Don't forget, whatever Andi writes has to be approved by producers, and with Josh being the F1 spoiler, she can't put focus on him, I wouldn't pay too much attention to that, time will tell
I see she really likes him, and want to make sure he knows it. Ep 4, she gave him the first rose at the rose ceremony, and that could mean something. Last season, Nikki received the first rose almost every rose ceremony, so lets see if she continues the same pattern.
Thank you for your comment. I'm not trying to determine if Andi and Marcus' relationship will work. I'm just stating what I see as clues that leads me to believe that Marcus is a "hidden in plain view" F1. As far as the Blogs, Andi like Juan and Des gives clues to their F1 in their blogs. Smiley 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm

2observe wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
2observe wrote:

Thank you for your comment.  I'm not trying to determine if Andi and Marcus' relationship will work.  I'm just stating what I see as clues that leads me to believe that Marcus is a "hidden in plain view" F1.  As far as the Blogs, Andi like Juan and Des gives clues to their F1 in their blogs. Smiley 

I get what you 're saying, I am thinking that since the producers are the one who edit the blogs, they can control what the leads puts out, and can change direction according to what they are feeling at a time. So I don't think the blog is major clue. I also don't think she will choose him in the end because he seems too young and not as mature as she is, specially if he has no career. But, who knows? Right? Anything can happen. I am just going to enjoy the show like the unspoiled and watch the story unfold. thanks for sharing 2bserve.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva