SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:
JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Confused also. Most of all I would be confused if Chris ends up at F1 when for 3 episodes straight we have seen squat between him and Andi.

I liked their solo date in episode #2 even if you... and so many others... didn't. Also, after a full season of Juan sucking face with Clare in and out of the water, nothing surprises me. You think they will give every F1 the in-your-face "hot chemistry" edit? This season, we have THREE guys getting the in-your-face "hot chemistry" edit... and EQUAL screen time with HER too if you add up the minutes.

One thing is for certain. He isn't Bachelor. There was such a ruckus over on the motherboard regarding his "rap sheet".

She wasn't really holding back during her kisses with Chris in Belgium either.  

Personally, I think MeAndI likes to kiss and so to me most of her kisses look really passionate.  I truly can't see a difference in passion level in kisses between any of the F4.

Des was the queen of kissing - she did it all the time with tongue with not just her f1/f3 laugh out loud.

JBF I am not looking for hot chemistry - not at all. If I have to go back and rewatch episodes 3 4 and 5 for "chrandi" scenes - I will find nothing.

That is what is I'm looking for. Something. Not nothing.
If he is f1 I will equate this season to DeAnna and Jesse with Jesse getting plenty of Camera time - just not with DeAnna.  giggling 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:46 am

The pottery scene is as close as we will get to Hong Kong Peak Jam (a.k.a. Ashley's season). You will just have to sink your teeth into that and be satisfied.

What cracks me up about the other three is that there's little "foreplay" before it happens.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:49 am

nd4reality wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
JBF wrote:

I liked their solo date in episode #2 even if you... and so many others... didn't. Also, after a full season of Juan sucking face with Clare in and out of the water, nothing surprises me. You think they will give every F1 the in-your-face "hot chemistry" edit? This season, we have THREE guys getting the in-your-face "hot chemistry" edit... and EQUAL screen time with HER too if you add up the minutes.

One thing is for certain. He isn't Bachelor. There was such a ruckus over on the motherboard regarding his "rap sheet".

Personally, I think MeAndI likes to kiss and so to me most of her kisses look really passionate.  I truly can't see a difference in passion level in kisses between any of the F4.

Des was the queen of kissing - she did it all the time with tongue with not just her f1/f3 laugh out loud.

JBF I am not looking for hot chemistry - not at all. If I have to go back and rewatch episodes 3 4 and 5 for "chrandi" scenes - I will find nothing.

If he is f1 I will equate this season to DeAnna and Jesse with Jesse getting plenty of Camera time - just not with DeAnna.  giggling 

No, I like Chris too much to make him Jesse! This edit is so wonky this year. Why have they hidden Chris so much. Jesse even had more camera time than Chris has had.

That is the part that is weird to me. RS and even Chloe spoil that TPTB want Chris as the next bachelor. Okay, then don't you kind of have to show him so America can fall in love with him? Hiding him so much seems antithetical to having him be the bachelor.

I made the excuse through epi 4 that it was the Eric show, but other than the whole brief pottery scene this last episode what have we really gotten to know Chris?

If RS is wrong they don't really want Chris as the bachelor, as evidence by the none existent edit, then what else is he wrong about?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:
JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Confused also. Most of all I would be confused if Chris ends up at F1 when for 3 episodes straight we have seen squat between him and Andi.

The thing with Chris and Andi's kisssing is the edit is only showing their "pecks" where there is more or not who knows, but if you go back and watch that scene where Chris tells Andi he is her secret admirer, Chris kisses her, and she actually starts to go back for more, but it was cut and it looks like just a peck. In that same scene they also pan to their lap showing their hand placement, and when Chris is kissing Andi his hand is on her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:54 am

They also LOOK AWAY from each other as they get up! That is downright silly.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny9138 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:51 am

there is a lake near Strawberry Point Iowa a few miles from where Chris lives

bunny9138

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:53 am

bunny9138 wrote:there is a lake near Strawberry Point Iowa a few miles from where Chris lives

Please find a lake line view similar to the pic from Andi. We can probably blow this board up! That is the same lake view from so many lake here is the SE that it makes me laugh and when we continue to analyze cringe.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

No, I like Chris too much to make him Jesse!  This edit is so wonky this year.  Why have they hidden Chris so much.  Jesse even had more camera time than Chris has had.  

That is the part that is weird to me.  RS and even Chloe spoil that TPTB want Chris as the next bachelor.  Okay, then don't you kind of have to show him so America can fall in love with him?  Hiding him so much seems antithetical to having him be the bachelor.  

I made the excuse through epi 4 that it was the Eric show, but other than the whole brief pottery scene this last episode what have we really gotten to know Chris?

If RS is wrong they don't really want Chris as the bachelor, as evidence by the none existent edit, then what else is he wrong about?

Do you think that RS might have his F3 and F4 guys reversed? He said Marcus is F4, and Chris is F3 & being considered for TB. I think Marcus has had more screentime, has been edited slightly more favorably than Chris (number of comments made to or about Nick) and I think that the farm HTD will make Chris more likely to be eliminated after HTDs. I'm wondering if Chris is F4 and Marcus is F3, or that she eliminated both Marcus and Chris after HTD, and that would explain why only 2 men were offered the FS cards?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:14 am

nd4reality wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
JBF wrote:

I agree.  Jesse was the worst final 1!!  Chris needs to be the bachelor and I really think he will be.  Seems like his edit is turning...  LOL  The set-up begins on Monday!!

Andi does look at the final 4 differently. All of them get different looks imo. Just watch on Monday. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny9138 Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:25 am

sorry.have a matching photo of Backbone Lake as in Andi twitter but cannot upload!!

bunny9138

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:35 am

bunny9138 wrote:sorry.have a matching photo of Backbone Lake as in Andi twitter but cannot upload!!

Can you give me the link? maybe I can or where you found it?

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny9138 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:07 am

google BACKBONE LAKE IOWA HIT IMAGES SCROLL TIL YOU SEE A LAKE PHOTO ENCIRCLED BY A RIDGE OF DARK TREES...THANK YOU!

bunny9138

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay