SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Well if anyone was trying to "watch" their tweets to see if Andi was with anyone... Chris tweets a picture of on the farm and Andi on the lake. Logically one would think there is no way they would be together, but interesting they tweeted just a few minutes apart.

I am so flipping confused!!  duh  I want Monday and SC's!

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Max64 wrote:Well if anyone was trying to "watch" their tweets to see if Andi was with anyone... Chris tweets a picture of on the farm and Andi on the lake.  Logically one would think there is no way they would be together, but interesting they tweeted just a few minutes apart.

I am so flipping confused!!   duh   I want Monday and SC's!

Me too. They are reading our forum, then decide what their next move is based on our speculations.  lolpanda I wish they would just register and post along with us! Elan was kind enough to confirm he was in fact in Palm Springs even though sleuthers knew that already. laugh out loud

What was the first tweet of Chris's that was deleted? I missed that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Didn't someone post that Chris tweeted something earlier today and then deleted it.. Later posting this recent one of him in the field, saying happy 4th?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Max64 wrote:Well if anyone was trying to "watch" their tweets to see if Andi was with anyone... Chris tweets a picture of on the farm and Andi on the lake.  Logically one would think there is no way they would be together, but interesting they tweeted just a few minutes apart.

Me too. They are reading our forum, then decide what their next move is based on our speculations.  lolpanda I wish they would just register and post along with us!  Elan was kind enough to confirm he was in fact in Palm Springs even though sleuthers knew that already. laugh out loud

What was the first tweet of Chris's that was deleted? I missed that.

Just asked the same question.. I remember seeing it, but I can't remember what it was... hopefully someone will tell us

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Pander posted and said that Chris tweeted something early in the morning about the 4th then they took it off. i really do think they are watching the forums because I posted a tweet from 8 hrs earlier about Chris calling some girls boyfriend today, and then not more than 3 minutes later when am I back on twitter I see a post from Chris.

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Confused also. Most of all I would be confused if Chris ends up at F1 when for 3 episodes straight we have seen squat between him and Andi.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:27 pm

jnc2985 wrote:Pander posted and said that Chris tweeted something early in the morning about the 4th then they took it off. i really do think they are watching the forums because I posted a tweet from 8 hrs earlier about Chris calling some girls boyfriend today, and then not more than 3 minutes later when am I back on twitter I see a post from Chris.

I remember looking at his twitter, but for the life of me I can't remember the tweet!  I thought it was just something similar to the one that's there now.. A picture of the field and saying Happy 4th of July. Anyway I do remember it being very generic

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Another twitter page to slueth is Chris's sister twitter. All three of his sisters have twitter, and all have them follow some interesting people on the show like all the producers, and various others

jnc2985

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Confused also. Most of all I would be confused if Chris ends up at F1 when for 3 episodes straight we have seen squat between him and Andi.

I liked their solo date in episode #2 even if you... and so many others... didn't. Also, after a full season of Juan sucking face with Clare in and out of the water, nothing surprises me. You think they will give every F1 the in-your-face "hot chemistry" edit? This season, we have THREE guys getting the in-your-face "hot chemistry" edit... and EQUAL screen time with HER too if you add up the minutes.

One thing is for certain. He isn't Bachelor. There was such a ruckus over on the motherboard regarding his "rap sheet".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:37 pm

jnc2985 wrote:Another twitter page to slueth is Chris's sister twitter. All three of his sisters have twitter, and all have them follow some interesting people on the show like all the producers, and various others

What are his sisters names, was trying to track them down on his fb page..oh, and speaking of such on his recent activity he listed working at a Presbyterian Hospital... I wonder what that is about? As for his fb page, his activity earlier in the show was not much, but recently he's been posting pics/clips from the show

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:39 pm

JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I liked their solo date in episode #2 even if you... and so many others... didn't. Also, after a full season of Juan sucking face with Clare in and out of the water, nothing surprises me. You think they will give every F1 the in-your-face "hot chemistry" edit? This season, we have THREE guys getting the in-your-face "hot chemistry" edit... and EQUAL screen time with HER too if you add up the minutes.

One thing is for certain. He isn't Bachelor. There was such a ruckus over on the motherboard regarding his "rap sheet".

She wasn't really holding back during her kisses with Chris in Belgium either.

Personally, I think MeAndI likes to kiss and so to me most of her kisses look really passionate. I truly can't see a difference in passion level in kisses between any of the F4.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:40 pm

https://twitter.com/JaciLettmann- her twitter will take to the other sisters lori has the most tweets and favorites

jnc2985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay