SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Oh give me time... I'll add more Easter Eggs after I am done re-watching. Ha ha! Lots of fun stuff. Unicorns, a roasted hog head (ewwww), a marionette show performed while Josh talks (ouch! Is he a wooden head?)... you name it.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:18 pm

HAHAHA!!!!! Bottom picture on the right he has his hand are her a$$!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:28 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:HAHAHA!!!!! Bottom picture on the right he has his hand are her a$$!

Good eyes mrsbatonmom. Chris went to second base pretty fast bet Andi liked that! Kissing and groping, wow, better hope Josh doesn't see this picture he told Andi he broke up with his last girlfriend for just kissing another guy.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Max64 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 605Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 603Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 604Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 606
Did anyone notice where Chris' left hand is located?? giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:30 pm

JBF wrote:Oh give me time... I'll add more Easter Eggs after I am done re-watching. Ha ha! Lots of fun stuff. Unicorns, a roasted hog head (ewwww), a marionette show performed while Josh talks (ouch! Is he a wooden head?)... you name it.

Another thing to add while looking at the blue SC guy, it's Chris saying he's falling in love with over that particular shot.
LOL, not that it probably means much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:31 pm

2observe wrote:
Max64 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 605Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 603Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 604Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 606
Did anyone notice where Chris' left hand is located?? giggling 

First thing I noticed last night  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:51 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:HAHAHA!!!!! Bottom picture on the right he has his hand are her a$$!

Yes I saw that last night right away and chuckled.  giggling  You go Chris - I really like this guy!!  :yes:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

Good eyes mrsbatonmom. Chris went to second base pretty fast bet Andi liked that! Kissing and groping, wow, better hope Josh doesn't see this picture he told Andi he broke up with his last girlfriend for just kissing another guy.
Sadly I think it would get her all hot and bothered if Josh got angry and jealous. Caveman, activate!!

Chris is one manly man! He's just less vocal than Josh. If they had more physical chemistry and he wasn't a farmer from IA, Josh would have some real competition.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:Oh give me time... I'll add more Easter Eggs after I am done re-watching. Ha ha! Lots of fun stuff. Unicorns, a roasted hog head (ewwww), a marionette show performed while Josh talks (ouch! Is he a wooden head?)... you name it.

Another thing to add while looking at the blue SC guy, it's Chris saying he's falling in love with over that particular shot.  
LOL, not that it probably means much

Go ahead and sceencap the letter since it is four times as lengthy as the "letter" she reads on the screen

A couple of additions... some a bit odd...

40.) Early in ep #6, Andi says “I get to spend more quality time with guys that I definitely, y’know, picture my life with”. Chris is shown over “definitely”.

41.) Very weird editing that makes little sense right now…

There’s an out-of-focus zoom on Chris (just before he walks behind Dylan) over the pronoun “they” in the following line about taking Nick on a second 1 on 1: “I know my decision might not seem like the most popular decision to make, but part of this is making sure they know to trust me.”

Over a shot of Nick and Andi impishly grinning as if about to have shop-talk, she continues “This is my journey for love and I need to do everything I can to find that love and part of that is knowing when I need more from somebody”. More what? Poems? Letters? Information about somebody else? Cody later questions Chris: “Is she really into Nick or maybe she wants some questions answered today?”

42.) Uh oh… a pig’s head at the market!… and both Josh and Chris looking at it. Josh is a bit shocked in his expression. There is a nice wacky sequence of “stuff” here…

Chris: “I’m excited to be on a group date today. It’s gonna be fun. Still six guys and one girl… that is not the ideal situation for any of us.”
Andi to Chris: “Tie it tight.”

Josh: “It’s the first time I have really seen her since our 1 on 1 date.” (Cue shot of the unicorn balloon bobbing up and down, a cute homage to Brooks in Atlantic City comparing Desiree to a “mystical creature”.)

“I miss her a lot.” (Now a marionette show with wooden puppets… not sure what the editors are insinuating here with Josh.)

“Of course, I just wish it was a 1 on 1 with me and Andi, but I am just want more time with her.” (The group all says “grazia”.)

Then Brian steps in with a cute baseball line obviously intended for Josh (repeating what Rudie said back in episode #1):
“The date card says ‘I’m looking for true love’. So it was hard to figure out what we will be doing. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a curve ball.”

43.) In the torture chamber, Chris is the one getting her “in order to find the truth in this room…” (i.e. regarding the secret admirer letters). Twice she mentions “two way street”, once facing Chris in the room.

Andi lied about two questions, but apparently not these: “Are you in love?” and “Do you think your husband is among the remaining guys?”

Later, with the group in the evening, she says regarding ripping up the answers “I think it was more about knowing some of the answers” (smile to Chris).

44.) The blow effect.
Chris gave this at rose ceremony #4 after Harrison said “man of her dreams”.
Andi gives this same effect at the start of her lie detector test.
Last year, another Chris gave the exact same reaction as he stepped out of the limo in Antigua for FRC.

45.) Her sob speech during the Chris scenes: “It is tough being in my position and feeling vulnerable. You know… I’m not here putting my life on hold. I’m not putting myself out there, y’know, opening myself up for nothing. I came here for love. I came here for eternal love, for a husband and I don’t know how genuine it is. Just tough to feel like I was maybe so wrong.”

(Of course, this was before he reveals himself as her letter writer.)

Then again, all of these ‘ettes are blubbering every season. Even after poem after poem, Desiree was still blubbery (over a similar music score) during her finale: “It’s hard for me to accept how much Chris loves me because I never felt that before… y’know, to be ready to allow someone in.”

46.) “Chris is always that dash of hope when it’s a bad day and times it is rough, it is weird how Chris is always there to swoop in. I like it.”

Before giving Chris his rose, “I’m not gonna lie, it is getting weird for me.”

BTW, the word “weird” has been used a lot this season:

Eric to Andi: The biggest part of it is seeing other people that I knew and loved before get married and I still know and love them. They didn't disappear. They didn't become weird.
JJ: From the day we arrived here, we are dating Andi. Granted, there are 25 of us. Granted, that may be weird to a lot of us at first. It weirded me out that the first opportunity that he had to interact with other females, he comes back with a girl’s number
Eric to Andrew: Every rose ceremony, even with that rose, there is that weird vibe going into it.
Nick: There’s no denying it is not going to get weird.
Nick: It is weird but I am not going to be insecure about that.
Andi on Nick: It is weird because he is admitting what he said and it is all in line with what Cody told me.
Andi on Brian not kissing her: It’s kinda weird that it is so weird.

47.) Interesting music choices played a bit too early.

Back in episode #1, Chris arrived from his limo with the exact same music used on ATFR montages.

After Andi says “Chris, would you accept this rose?” in episode #6, he says in a PI session: “It is not only about the rose. Roses only mean you are developing a relationship. It kinda reassured me that she is excited about where we are at and what I had done”. The music played here tends to be used in FRC scenes. For example, it was played as JP Rosenbaum stepped out of the Fiji plane to greet Ashley.

Also during Chris’ speech, she hugs each of the other four guys on the date good night. During the key line “Roses only mean you are developing a relationship” is spoken when she hugs Josh. (Josh later complains “It doesn’t feel good to see another guy get a rose from Andi. I’m not gonna say I’m happy about it.”)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:31 pm

I'm trying to get a better SC of it

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 610

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:41 pm

That's OK... easier to read than on a video.

On second thought, I will wait a bit until you can get a better. That handwriting is too tiny.

Last edited by JBF on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay