SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:17 am

I'm 100% sure that "blue guy is Chris

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:25 am

I thought I'd bring this to Chris' thread as well

The one thing I found interesting about this episode is her time with Chris. I don't have all the exact PI phrasing, (JBF is great at that!) we see Andi's time not going well with Josh, after she leaves Josh, Andi starts into that PI (the crying one) she talking about if the guys are there for the right reasons and about trusting them. At the point where she says trust, we see her leaving with Chris, and she's then in a PI talking about feeling vulnerable, she came her for love, a reason. All of that is spoken while showing her and Chris walking away.

Also, her smile while talking to him seemed very genuine, maybe she was just flattered over the letters, but she seemed relaxed. Another point the kiss they had was chopped up, it wasn't just a peck, but we didn't see that part.. and notice where he had his hand when he was kissing her??

The other thing was what she said about Chris which kind of reminded of Des talking about her Chris (geez not just another, Chris, but another Chris S) Her PI talking about Chris as they're walking back to the group. "Chris is always that little dash of hope, whenever its a bad day or things get tough, it's weird, Chris is always there to swoop in, I like it"

Now, that could all mean still just a friend, but I found it interesting... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:31 am

happygirl77us wrote:I'm 100% sure that "blue guy is Chris

I'm torn. You can tell the guy has on a jacket, which in Josh and Andi's evening portion of their date Josh is wearing a sport coat. And Andi looks as if she is in jeans/pants and a sweater in the blue SC and on her date. But Chris is also wearing a jacket on the group date, just not sure if it's long enough to match the blue SC

Plus I need a good SC of Josh's profile to compare!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:36 am

The jacket Chris is wearingChris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Chris_bluepic_hairflip_zps0192e60a

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 7c_zps61e15908

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:38 am

I'm going to say it's Chris, just looks like it from the body size. That's Andi in that SC and she is wearing pants and a sweater... interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:44 am

Are folks thinking that Chris gets one on one next week? That was my impression.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:50 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Are folks thinking that Chris gets one on one next week? That was my impression.

I don't. I still think its Josh with the geese and Marcus with the touristy stuff. However, I think RS is wrong and that Chris gets the GR again and perhaps SQT time instead of Nick. JMO.

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:45 am

Max64 wrote:
Also, her smile while talking to him seemed very genuine, maybe she was just flattered over the letters, but she seemed relaxed.  Another point the kiss they had was chopped up, it wasn't just a peck, but we didn't see that part.. and notice where he had his hand when he was kissing her??  

Chris has the moves, which really surprised me considering his edit of being the gentleman! I think the way he kissed Andi last night is proof that he could carry the show, if he is the next Bachelor.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:15 pm

I'm loving Chris! He's super kind and gentle a la Siegfried and Lambton. He's going to make a great Bachelor.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm loving Chris! He's super kind and gentle a la Siegfried and Lambton. He's going to make a great Bachelor.

I agree if he is still on the market. Can't wait to see his hometown date with Andi in the country to see more of how she acts with him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Can we get a blow-up of Secret Admirer Letter #3? Good grief! She only reads one paragraph of the silly thing!

Dear Andi. In every waking moment, I am dying to see you again. With each rose, I am blessed to receive, I feel honored and hopeful that you may see me n the exact same way I see you: a soul mate and a lifelong partner. We are on a cusp of something truly special. And I hope I make you as happy as you make me. Love, your secret admirer.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:04 pm

JBF, what was your take on the PI she was giving as her and Chris were walking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay