SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by George1218 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I don't have a problem with ATFR being live what I have a problem with is during the showing of the dates and proposal they talk to the audience and former cast members i.e. Sean/Cat/JP/Ash/Jason/Molly etc.  Sorry I don't want to hear what any of them say and I doubt the general public doesn't either.

IA - I love seeing the previous couples, but don't necessarily want to hear what they have to say during the live portion. I don't mind reading later on SM, but at that point in time it should be all about the lead and the F1. IMO Their comments can have a huge effect on viewers opinions.

I'd like for them to focus more time on the couple, show some bloopers, discuss some fun facts, as well as their plans for the future etc.

The worst was the JPG AFTR, when it became a battle between Sean and Cat and JPG.  I found it obnoxious.  It changed my perspective on Sean and Cat quite a bit.

Me too! I still like Sean and Cat but the way they treated both JPG and Nikki REALLY brought my opinion of them down A LOT!! They were my favorite couple, along with JP and Ashley, but now I still like them but not nearly as much!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Please no past contestants at ATFR! Or, just have them sit there and MAYBE a question or two about who they think will be f1. But after the last train wreck, I'm not interested in what they have to say about the final couple or their 'raw' reactions to what they're seeing.  Rolling Eyes 

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:02 pm

George1218 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

IA - I love seeing the previous couples, but don't necessarily want to hear what they have to say during the live portion. I don't mind reading later on SM, but at that point in time it should be all about the lead and the F1. IMO Their comments can have a huge effect on viewers opinions.

I'd like for them to focus more time on the couple, show some bloopers, discuss some fun facts, as well as their plans for the future etc.

The worst was the JPG AFTR, when it became a battle between Sean and Cat and JPG.  I found it obnoxious.  It changed my perspective on Sean and Cat quite a bit.

Me too!  I still like Sean and Cat but the way they treated both JPG and Nikki REALLY brought my opinion of them down A LOT!!  They were my favorite couple, along with JP and Ashley, but now I still like them but not nearly as much!

Awwww, I love Seancat and they were just stating their opinion when asked a question(s). Not sure why we are discussing Seancat and JuanPablo but, imo, Juan was very disrespectful. Maybe he had his reasons and it is his right, but that is how it came off to most viewers. Not saying his feelings were right or wrong, but everyone has a right to react the way they feel too.

Wish all couples the best though. ;) Hopefully TPTB focus on Andi and Josh and the happy couple and minimize the drama this time. (Wishful thinking!) ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:08 pm

If I had to guess, there will most likely be past contestants/couples in attendance. But generally, if TPTB believe/like the couple, those past ones are asked questions minimally and usually not during the ATFR portion. Since I believe TPTB is very much pro Josh/Andi as a couple, I think the input from the past contestants will be very little. Last season they needed it to distract from the trainwreck and this season they don't.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:44 pm

umngirl wrote:If I had to guess, there will most likely be past contestants/couples in attendance. But generally, if TPTB believe/like the couple, those past ones are asked questions minimally and usually not during the ATFR portion. Since I believe TPTB is very much pro Josh/Andi as a couple, I think the input from the past contestants will be very little. Last season they needed it to distract from the trainwreck and this season they don't.
ITA. Their edits have been pretty great so I think tptb are very on board with Jodi. Plus, Jodi did what they needed to do for the show, happy, engaged in DR and still happy by atfr, if the sm and interviews are any indication. If other people show up, it'll be to promote BIP or for SeanCat to basically give their approval and invite them into their clique and double date laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:52 pm

^And I'd totally be down for that! Lol

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Just curious on the 1% chance that Nick is F1, is everyone still on board with the former couples at the AFTR?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Can you imagine if it is Josh who has been pursuing Andi because he cannot believe she would take Nick over him? That would be an interesting turn of events at the atfr
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:31 pm

remockered wrote:Can you imagine if it is Josh who has been pursuing Andi because he cannot believe she would take Nick over him?  That would be an interesting turn of events at the atfr

It SURE would be.  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:33 pm

To add to the conversation ... and taking from my post on Nick's fan thread in response to the US weekly article:

OK, WOW – very interesting tidbit in the article. It’s says the F2 tried to change Andi’s mind postfinale…. Was thinking about getting a ring, etc…

Well, based on the plane video then, F2 is NOT Nick since he says he didn’t try and change her mind.   :yes:

BUT it’s VERY interesting (smart TPTB)  :stirthepot then this is all described PERFECTLY on the plane video, so that the story falls in line with what actually happened, but not to WHO it actually happened.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:36 pm

The plane video is real and I believe Nick going after Andi at the MTA is either producer driven or made up. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just curious on the 1% chance that Nick is F1, is everyone still on board with the former couples at the AFTR?

I just don't want a repeat of the awkward last ATFR with Nick or Josh as f1. If there are alumni, I dont imagine things getting weird since Josh and Andi are hopefully doing just fine. So I guess it's moot then, no counseling needed here laugh out loud

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips