SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Just curious on the 1% chance that Nick is F1, is everyone still on board with the former couples at the AFTR?

I just don't want a repeat of the awkward last ATFR with Nick or Josh as f1. If there are alumni, I dont imagine things getting weird since Josh and Andi are hopefully doing just fine. So I guess it's moot then, no counseling needed here laugh out loud

Agree, all signs point to Andi and josh doing great post show so i don't think there will much drama, if any. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:40 pm

SueSt wrote:To add to the conversation ... and taking from my post on Nick's fan thread in response to the US weekly article:

OK, WOW – very interesting tidbit in the article. It’s says the F2 tried to change Andi’s mind postfinale…. Was thinking about getting a ring, etc…

Well, based on the plane video then, F2 is NOT Nick since he says he didn’t try and change her mind.   :yes:

BUT it’s VERY interesting (smart TPTB)  :stirthepot then this is all described PERFECTLY on the plane video, so that the story falls in line with what actually happened, but not to WHO it actually happened.

Post finale is the key .. After he got home .. After his plane landed in the US .. He didn't try to change her mind at the time he was sent home .. But told her he disagreed with her .. This was said During the plane phone call

Post finale .. Means AFTER the FRC
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Jeepers wrote:
SueSt wrote:To add to the conversation ... and taking from my post on Nick's fan thread in response to the US weekly article:

OK, WOW – very interesting tidbit in the article. It’s says the F2 tried to change Andi’s mind postfinale…. Was thinking about getting a ring, etc…

Well, based on the plane video then, F2 is NOT Nick since he says he didn’t try and change her mind.   :yes:

BUT it’s VERY interesting (smart TPTB)  :stirthepot then this is all described PERFECTLY on the plane video, so that the story falls in line with what actually happened, but not to WHO it actually happened.

Post finale is the key .. After he got home .. After his plane landed in the US .. He didn't try to change her mind at the time he was sent home .. But told her he disagreed with her .. This was said During the plane phone call

Snark not necessary - The plane video was AFTER the FRC.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Jeepers wrote:

I agree 

Just because he didn't try and change her mind when he was let go doesn't mean after he got home and had a chance to think things over, he might well have convinced himself he had a chance with her. After all he did mention in the plane conversation, what happened with Jason and Molly (although he didn't name them), so he knew that there had been a precedent for this happening.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:54 pm

SueSt wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Snark not necessary -  The plane video was AFTER the FRC.

No snark was intended.....
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:57 pm

^^ ok thanks.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:59 pm

I agree. To me, it seems more likely that since he made little effort to change her mind at the time, that he would decide a week or two later that he COULD have changed her mind if only he HAD tried.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:18 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree.  To me, it seems more likely that since he made little effort to change her mind at the time, that he would decide a week or two later that he COULD have changed her mind if only he HAD tried.
Plus tptb might have told him she's unhappy and is regretting her decision a few weeks post show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:23 pm

So .. In essence .. Him showing up the weekend of MTA filming .. A last shot at trying to see her .. But ended up only able to get a note to her... Seems very logical.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:08 pm

i'm hoping the letter is not from nick but wouldn't put it past the producers to put him up to it.

@jeepers, just love that dancing gif of brooks. cracks me up every time i see it!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:30 pm

remockered wrote:Can you imagine if it is Josh who has been pursuing Andi because he cannot believe she would take Nick over him?  That would be an interesting turn of events at the atfr

That has crossed my mind as well. While reading the article, I couldn't imagine Nick behaving that way. Knowing what we know of him, and that's just from what I've seen here/SM etc, along with the blatant reference to Jason/Molly switch, it's just strange how it falls back to parts of the plane vid conversation. IMO.

I need to read it again. Does anyone know where it is? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:32 pm

GA, i just say someone mentioned it's on p.5 in one of the media threads. hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips