SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Again, I can't watch giggling (sometimes I really miss having cable).

What was the audiences reaction to Nick? Was he getting any kind of Bachelor set up at all like Chris? From the comments here it doesn't sound like he did.

I bet they will announce it at the BIP finale.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:Two popular TV shows being advertised right now are Mistresses and Satisfaction - all about affairs and the lack of purity in a relationship.  Do you really expect otherwise in a TV show about romance?  This is probably the only way a regular network program can get as salacious as the cable shows.  

Don't let them fool you. They aren't that popular.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Daaaaaaaamn. I haven't watched yet but I am stunned that Nick dropped that info on live tv. I bet Andi wished she had met with him after all right?

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't blame Nick one bit for saying what he did to her!!  If she had something "greater" with Josh, she had no business sleeping with Nick, none!  And she's spouting off on how she loved Josh from night one!  Chloep, you are right she was cold, and showed no emotion towards Nick... I hope Josh knows what's he's in for.  

He just wanted the answer to his question and everyone has the right to have some closure. He had tried repeatedly to have an honest conversation with Andi prior to the public forum tonight.  I cannot imagine how hard it was to live with what he believed they shared.  It is just heartless to have denied him his answers for so long and it was obviously excruciating for him tonight.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:59 pm

melanie1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:There's the real Nick the Douchebag we have seen all season!

I have to disagree. Andi IMO has been the one that lead him completely on re assuring him every step of the way, up to the night before sleeping with him, and then falling into the arms of the one she's always loved from the beginning.

Yup. Sorry.But I only feel bad for Josh right now.

All season she reassured Nick and gave him that hope
I actually feel the worst for Josh, too. 
Nick didn't act like a gentleman for saying what he did, but seriously--TPTB knew it was coming. On his LCD the edit left in his innuendo about what "they shared" on their FS night. There is no misunderstanding that, imo. There was no doubt in my mind the sex issue was going to come to light.
But if Nick was no gentleman---it makes MeandI absolutely NO lady. No excuses.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:59 pm

jlccaz wrote:Two words on nick.  Paid talent.  His mom was sincere.  But to me,   Nick is a fakey faker at this point. Months have passed. He wants revenge against her.  He is no gentleman.  And he's been feeding the tabloids or authorized it. He went way down in my book just now.  There's time to talk off camera.  That was personal.  

Also with Nick stalking her and all this side drama post filming I now understand why the family of Josh has been so vocal.  They believe in the couple and there have been producer driven antics and BS and meddling post filming,m they are protecting josh.  Good for them.  

Can I frame this post!!!!!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:Daaaaaaaamn. I haven't watched yet but I am stunned that Nick dropped that info on live tv. I bet Andi wished she had met with him after all right?

You mean he was that stupid? I guess I'm surprised at that.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 am

noobsleuth wrote:Again, I can't watch giggling (sometimes I really miss having cable).

What was the audiences reaction to Nick? Was he getting any kind of Bachelor set up at all like Chris? From the comments here it doesn't sound like he did.

I bet they will announce it at the BIP finale.

He is too heartbroken and not ready to "move on" as a lead.

Harrison pretty much soft-sold Chris as the likely candidate. He had his hand on his shoulder while telling viewers they have to wait.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 am

HELP! I lost my streaming link east coast time earlier.

Can anyone please post links for the west coast show? pleaaaseeee!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 am

Andi holding Grumpy Cat with matching frowns is one of my favorite moments of the season. Too funny!

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:03 am

I feel for the anti RS people, because he's going to MEGA gloat tomorrow.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:There's the real Nick the Douchebag we have seen all season!

I have to disagree. Andi IMO has been the one that lead him completely on re assuring him every step of the way, up to the night before sleeping with him, and then falling into the arms of the one she's always loved from the beginning.

Exactly! If she knew it was Josh from night one, what the hell was she doing sleeping with Nick?? Maybe Nick wouldn't have gone "there" but I think he was looking for some answers/clarity and she wasn't giving him much... she was so emotionless and cold... it wasn't until he said that and pissed her off that she actually talked to Nick... I don't blame Nick at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips