SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 am

Jeepers wrote:They said they were in the same club .. But that Josh was not allowed to talk to her because he was in casting for the show
And only one time said Josh, he saw her across the room. I believe him.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:14 am

2pop 

Yes this is definitely JP and Nikki!  

2pop

And happy to pass over the torch.    Fun season glad I did not get invested.  Feeling a little bad for all parties involved..  I hope Josh and Andi make it as I do with all couples but I dont think they will.  I would be quite happy if I am proved wrong.  

They seemed a little "too into each other"  kind of like Jef an Emily.  

As for Nick I am not sure I like what he said that whether it was producer related or otherwise.  However Andi was kind of cold to him even before the comment.

I actually thought Andi did a great job this season.  She just needed to show a bit more compassion towards Nick and his feelings.  Jilly did a great job with Reid and I really thought Andi would be a lot like Jilly.  OH well.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:17 am

sbolduc wrote:WOW okay I just finished watching the ATFR.

I have mixed emotions about Nick bringing up the FS. On one hand I really didn't like that he brought it up. On the other hand I felt like he was fighting it the whole time he was up there to not say something, and I feel like this was the one main thing he needed to ask.

Had Andi met with him during MTA taping on camera I bet you any money he asks the same question and it doesn't make it to air. But Andi didn't give him any other choice.

Also, I agree with others Andi seemed completely cold to Nick when she came out. I like Andi but I did not like that Andi at all. Nick was shaking non-stop and was on the verge of tears the whole time, and she couldn't give him a genuine response or even acknowledge the things she did or said about him.

I don't like that Nick brought it up on national television, but I also think he had a right to ask the question. He gave her the opportunity to talk about it more privately but she declined him that right, doesn't mean he didn't need the answers to the same questions.

Cold hearted is a understatement for her behavior. We saw a glimpse of the real MeAndi with Eric, and tonight we saw more. Poor Josh, hopefully he has enough armor up to deal with her.  no no 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
melanie1 wrote:viallnicholas28
Congratulations to @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog on their engagement. Wishing you both incredible happiness. #TheBachelorette #Bachelorette
sure you do Nick..
So what should he say? 
I wish Jodi well. I have never said a harsh word against Josh and I will always support Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:21 am

People can blame Nick for this but no way TPTB did not initiate what went down tonight. Heck they posted the letter and Fleiss even tweeted out the link before the show started. Then Chris Harrison sent the stupid dramatic tweet before the show. Too bad Nick had that plane vid hanging on his neck, he had to give them the dramatic ending they wanted with AFTR, still sure the ratings won't be monumental since that's what they were striving for!!!!

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison · 4h

No spoilers but this is dramatic! #Thebachelorette

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:21 am

sdmom wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
melanie1 wrote:viallnicholas28
Congratulations to @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog on their engagement. Wishing you both incredible happiness. #TheBachelorette #Bachelorette
sure you do Nick..
So what should he say? 
I wish Jodi well. I have never said a harsh word against Josh and I will always support Nick.

I agree let's not question anyone right now. if you knew the pain he and his family had been through you'd have IMO more respect. I wish Andi and josh nothing but the best. Wish the same for nick.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:21 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I'm pretty sure that the plane video was Nick's undoing. With TPTB and with Andi.
She was angry over what he said and maybe, in a way wanted to punish him for it getting out on the internet for everyone to see.
We don't know what she said to him when he asked to talk to her before. She may have tried to let him down and say she was happy and didn't want to talk to him.
He appeared to be hurting: he was shaking throughout the interview, but bringing up the sex in the FS was classless.  He could have said that she said and did things that made him feel that she loved him without being specific. It was flatout a rotten thing to do on national TV when her parents and grandparents were watching.  He also had to know about the Murray viewing party and seemed to want to let them know too.
He could have handled it much better.
As far as Andi and Josh having met before, it didn't seem to be a big thing. He was casting for the Bachelor and saw her at a club. They both say the didn't speak.
I am not pro-Nick or Josh, I watch for the love story and they are in love.
Good post.  clapping!  I think the things Nick said about Josh in the video probably didn't sit well with Andi at all, and then his two attempts to see her after she was happily engaged probably increased ill feelings. She would know that he would be able to confront her at the ATFR and that was probably soon enough for her.

Andi made the perfect choice for her IMO. She and Josh had a special spark right from the beginning and it caught fire really quickly. I do believe they are both madly in love and will get married.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:24 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I'm pretty sure that the plane video was Nick's undoing. With TPTB and with Andi.
She was angry over what he said and maybe, in a way wanted to punish him for it getting out on the internet for everyone to see.
We don't know what she said to him when he asked to talk to her before. She may have tried to let him down and say she was happy and didn't want to talk to him.
He appeared to be hurting: he was shaking throughout the interview, but bringing up the sex in the FS was classless.  He could have said that she said and did things that made him feel that she loved him without being specific. It was flatout a rotten thing to do on national TV when her parents and grandparents were watching.  He also had to know about the Murray viewing party and seemed to want to let them know too.
He could have handled it much better.

As far as Andi and Josh having met before, it didn't seem to be a big thing. He was casting for the Bachelor and saw her at a club. They both say the didn't speak.
I am not pro-Nick or Josh, I watch for the love story and they are in love.

I totally disagree, especially with the bolbed.
Nick was right to set the record straight and show Andi's real colors to the whole world.
I am glad he did. The Ice Queen totally deserved it.
I was neither Nick or Josh team, but by the way things went, I am now team Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:28 am

I think some people's perception of Nick won't change no matter what he does or says. I thought that was a classy tweet, whether he meant it or not. In fact,  I'm impressed with how he's handled himself all season, even with all the poop thrown at him. Wish him all the best, just like I wish the couple the best.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:31 am

Yay! It's finally over! This has been a rough season.

I wasn't really rooting for anyone because I find Andi annoying, but congrats!

And no matter what you think of Nick and saying his/Andi's personal intimacy on air...he was right. What he said was true. So there's that.

I don't understand how these guys were all at her feet though to begin with. They as well as Nick, should of and will realize the higher powers were looking out for their best interest. No offense frownie face.

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:43 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:33 am

black_tears wrote:
sbolduc wrote:WOW okay I just finished watching the ATFR.

I have mixed emotions about Nick bringing up the FS. On one hand I really didn't like that he brought it up. On the other hand I felt like he was fighting it the whole time he was up there to not say something, and I feel like this was the one main thing he needed to ask.

Had Andi met with him during MTA taping on camera I bet you any money he asks the same question and it doesn't make it to air. But Andi didn't give him any other choice.

Also, I agree with others Andi seemed completely cold to Nick when she came out. I like Andi but I did not like that Andi at all. Nick was shaking non-stop and was on the verge of tears the whole time, and she couldn't give him a genuine response or even acknowledge the things she did or said about him.

I don't like that Nick brought it up on national television, but I also think he had a right to ask the question. He gave her the opportunity to talk about it more privately but she declined him that right, doesn't mean he didn't need the answers to the same questions.

Cold hearted is a understatement for her behavior. We saw a glimpse of the real MeAndi with Eric, and tonight we saw more. Poor Josh, hopefully he has enough armor up to deal with her.  no no 

I actually don't think it's a question he needed to ask more so than he needed to confirm that he wasn't crazy for believing that she felt as much as he sensed her feeling....particularly with the prompt from CH "did you love any particular aspect of nick, or have some kind of love for him" to which andi completely, coldly, callously rebuffed "i never told nick i loved him and i made sure not to" as if it's HIS FAULT for not knowing she didn't love him??? IMHO nick had no choice but to find something that was more concrete than "moments" which he had insinuated in this conversation already as well as him feeling like she had "showed him" which he had also mentioned already. Nick needed andi to acknowledge that there were some feelings that were real because what he felt was so powerful. andi wasn't willing, selfishly to budge. so nick had to go there...after the 2nd/3rd try in that specific conversation to pull out a real acknowledgement about their relationship from her. Nick then after that said he's had to relive that night which "meant the world to him/was fiance stuff" over and over without any closure or ability to talk to her which he wanted to do....if anyone actually listens to the whole dialogue it's VERY clear what was happening in that conversation and that is a truly heartbroken man trying to pull some level of acknowledgement of the relationship and it's depth for his own sanity...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 am

When did Sean become such a hypocrite? I need to unfollow him.

What's with his tweets?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips