SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by barbell Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:38 am

Just now watching ATFR...douchbag to bring up that she made love or whatever to him. It's three months later after a 6 week reality show romance.  Bad move, Nick!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:38 am

I honestly dislike most people from this show (if not all). They're all nasty. I don't care if it's joking. It's still hurtful. Especially when it's hard to know when/if someones being serious on the internet.

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 am

^^ He doesn't give a crap. He is making fun of both guys.... Honestly, Cat probably makes him watch it and he needs to entertain himself... they are not being malicious, so I am good. (And I AM a Nick fan...)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:43 am

emusha wrote:
black_tears wrote:
sbolduc wrote:WOW okay I just finished watching the ATFR.

I have mixed emotions about Nick bringing up the FS. On one hand I really didn't like that he brought it up. On the other hand I felt like he was fighting it the whole time he was up there to not say something, and I feel like this was the one main thing he needed to ask.

Had Andi met with him during MTA taping on camera I bet you any money he asks the same question and it doesn't make it to air. But Andi didn't give him any other choice.

Also, I agree with others Andi seemed completely cold to Nick when she came out. I like Andi but I did not like that Andi at all. Nick was shaking non-stop and was on the verge of tears the whole time, and she couldn't give him a genuine response or even acknowledge the things she did or said about him.

I don't like that Nick brought it up on national television, but I also think he had a right to ask the question. He gave her the opportunity to talk about it more privately but she declined him that right, doesn't mean he didn't need the answers to the same questions.

Cold hearted is a understatement for her behavior. We saw a glimpse of the real MeAndi with Eric, and tonight we saw more. Poor Josh, hopefully he has enough armor up to deal with her.  no no 

I actually don't think it's a question he needed to ask more so than he needed to confirm that he wasn't crazy for believing that she felt as much as he sensed her feeling....particularly with the prompt from CH "did you love any particular aspect of nick, or have some kind of love for him" to which andi completely, coldly, callously rebuffed "i never told nick i loved him and i made sure not to" as if it's HIS FAULT for not knowing she didn't love him??? IMHO nick had no choice but to find something that was more concrete than "moments" which he had insinuated in this conversation already as well as him feeling like she had "showed him" which he had also mentioned already. Nick needed andi to acknowledge that there were some feelings that were real because what he felt was so powerful. andi wasn't willing, selfishly to budge. so nick had to go there...after the 2nd/3rd try in that specific conversation to pull out a real acknowledgement about their relationship from her. Nick then after that said he's had to relive that night which "meant the world to him/was fiance stuff" over and over without any closure or ability to talk to her which he wanted to do....if anyone actually listens to the whole dialogue it's VERY clear what was happening in that conversation and that is a truly heartbroken man trying to pull some level of acknowledgement of the relationship and it's depth for his own sanity...

Post breakup you're always left wondering what happened, what could I have changed, when did it go wrong...especially if you never saw it coming. The worst feeling in the world is someone who isn't even willing to give you closure about it. Granted, this is a $#@$ show that screws with people's emotions and feelings for ratings but it doesn't make the hurt any less real. Part of the show is having to string people along, but what I despised was the lack of empathy shown to someone who is clearly still hurting.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:43 am

torybean wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Kimmel had a version of the newlywed game and one of the questions was "at what age was Josh when he first had sex?" Andi wrote, 1. puberty or 2. still a virgin. Josh wrote, still a virgin. I could easily believe that ... and  may explain why she had sex with Nick.  giggling

:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

Wow....ABC is just having too much fun with this  Suspect 

They explained that answer later on the show. Her grandma was watching and apparently they had decided to give that answer pre-show.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 am

docnash14 wrote:
torybean wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Kimmel had a version of the newlywed game and one of the questions was "at what age was Josh when he first had sex?" Andi wrote, 1. puberty or 2. still a virgin. Josh wrote, still a virgin. I could easily believe that ... and  may explain why she had sex with Nick.  giggling

They explained that answer later on the show.  Her grandma was watching and apparently they had decided to give that answer pre-show.

Bless her heart...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:47 am

I am so glad that MeAndi's season is over!!

I feel for Nick ~ it was a fiancé thing to do, some say it's not nice for him to say, well, it's not nice for her to do especially if what she said to Josh is true, that she loved him from the first moment she laid eyes on him, which we now know was before the show.

I like Josh, so good luck with that Josh.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:48 am

Glad the season is over. I wasn't rooting for either guy. Andi's got some slut in her, you go girl.  giggling.

Nick's comment wasn't a big deal and it wasn't "classless". He thought they made love but horn dog Andi just saw it as sex. If she was a dude, she'd be labeled a douchebag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:48 am

docnash14 wrote:
torybean wrote:

They explained that answer later on the show.  Her grandma was watching and apparently they had decided to give that answer pre-show.

Granny must have had a heart attack when watching the ATFR ...

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:50 am

biglove44 wrote:Glad the season is over.  I wasn't rooting for either guy.  Andi's got some slut in her, you go girl.   giggling.  

Nick's comment wasn't a big deal and it wasn't "classless".  He thought they made love but horn dog Andi just saw it as sex. If she was a dude, she'd be labeled a douchebag.  
^^^  OK - that label works just fine.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 am

Watching the AFTR now and I'm now on the fence about Nick. Though we at the unspoiled unanimously Saw Jodi in the end. I now see the raw emotions. He really is heartbroken. (Silly me, of course he is!) my heart is breaking as well... My knee jerk reaction was Nick "revenging" but now in. Cari's typical WW fashion, I am in his corner. I've this unexplainable feeling that Nick was placed through the ringer not only post show but from the very start! I thought Josh was TPTB's "great find". I do think it's Nick! They "discovered" Nick was the unassuming "plaything". I'm so angry right now especially after reading Nikki's tweet. A part of me wants Nick to do Bach so he too can do a Juan Pab to screw them the way they screwed Nick. I felt Nick dint need to be filmed back home, go to MTA then be screwed once again in AFTR?! Nick is a smart man. I think TPTB took advantage of his broken heart. I even almost think he dint want to do all that! I haven't seen the "plane video" Nick fans are talking about. But I sincerely believe THAT has everything to do with him portrayed in such a bad way. I may have found him cocky throughout the whole show but the guy is smart enough to know he DINT need to "talk" to Andi postshow! TPTB was successful in showing how pathetic Nick is. Come on, I do not believe for a second that Nick thinks anything he would ask/say to Andi would make a difference. I feel Nick knows he would look like a fatal-attraction-creepy ex. Na ah. I think Nick had NO Choice at all. Argghhh... I just wanna hug him huhuhu

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:57 am

I just got home... missed everything. Summary?! How do we all feel about Nick and Josh? And Andi?

How did Andi let Nick go? Was Josh proposal sweet? What was dramatic? (Everything is always dramatic)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips