SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:37 pm

A former lead was an F1 also so any position is up for grabs

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:A former lead was an F1 also so any position is up for grabs
Yes! I mentioned this awhile back!
They could always recycle Josh if things don't work out in the tug-of-war.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Yes he did! But why hasn't he posted pictures of his dates like Nick did?

This is what seems so odd to me this season..

I think there are good points pointing to either one.
As I have said before I want to see the FD/LCD/FRc screen caps!

He has, however, tweeted about upcoming dates including one - in anticipation of his first 1-1 in which he said something to the effect of being tired of group dates and asking if he could have a 1-1.  He also tweeted a current picture of him with the scarf and a funny expression announcing his retirement from scarfs.

Oh I have seen those I just meant he hasn't posted any pictures of his dates with Andi like Nick has..or maybe even some of the other guys that's all.
I am not giving up just yet.
Josh hasn't, but Andi has.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:24 pm

ironcat wrote:Yeah, Meredith had only closed mouth kisses with Matthew, when they were in the fantasy suite on the bed, she had her legs tightly crossed.  He got nuthin'.  Ian was the physical edit because he was the only one she got physical with.  The editors had nothing else to work with.  Likewise with JP and Ashley.

Ed's edit was pretty physical, Jillian kept squealing about how much he was her type.  Kiptyn was thought of as the physical edit because they really didn't have very much in common to talk about.  I would compare his edit to the one Marcus is getting.  Both were also viewed by the fans as the "hot" one, but not much else.

I Disagree on Jash! Ben got way more physical edit over the last few episodes.... LCD on the yacht anyone? Way more physical last evening on the bed while JP and Ash was all about his gift. Plus an overnight date while JP was seething back at the hotel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:19 pm

I just rewatched Brussels. A couple things because I usually don't post during the show because there is too much going on at my house on a Monday night!

Date with Marcus: Marcus was super cute and open on this date. However, during the discussion with the boys it was really ridiculous how he was saying he would "guarantee" that Nick would leave Andi and was in it for the wrong reasons, I wouldn't want my sister to date you, he's a douche bag. Claws out. Not attractive IMO.

Date with Josh: I loved when he realized he got the second one-on-one. Probably my favorite moment of his so far. Their dinner date was super cute, I liked him and them together. It's just annoying as a viewer that they show no real conversations between them. It's all so superficial and focused on the one thing - will he say he is falling in love with me. But I think they did that with Roberto too.

I obviously love all the time with Nick bc I'm #teamnick. But what stood out to me is how articulate and cool and collected he was after getting attacked by Marcus, Brian and Chris (who seemed drunk and could barely articulate what he was trying to say). I'm not saying the other guys aren't smart bc I don't know this, but Nick is the only one they show having articulate thoughts and conversations.

Chris seemed so whiny and desperate. I cannot see him as next Bachelor. I am so surprised that she sends home Marcus first. I think it was probably TBTB telling her to bring Chris so they can make him next Bachelor because their kisses are forced and uncomfortable. For once I just want a Bachelor that is interesting!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Actually except for JPG and Jake, when the other choices from the top 4 backed out, have we had another lead who did not make the top 4?

So nope, Josh would need to be there at least through HTDs. \

As for Josh and Andi being strong enough to make it through all the drama, same would be true for Andi and Nick.

So far Andi's kisses are enthusiastic for all.

If you are Josh and Andi, you don't agree, if you are Nick and Andi you might not agree. Once the rose colored glasses for your favorite come on it is hard to see it without that thought there.

I was this way with Nikki and JPG. I didn't see the hot chemistry others saw with Clare.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Jolena wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

He has, however, tweeted about upcoming dates including one - in anticipation of his first 1-1 in which he said something to the effect of being tired of group dates and asking if he could have a 1-1.  He also tweeted a current picture of him with the scarf and a funny expression announcing his retirement from scarfs.
To me that's nothing major pointing to him as F1.  IMO, it is more like pointing him as the future Bachelor for bachelor 19

I think ,If he were going to be the next bachelor he would have left by now ,either on his own or by direction of TPTB. ( ie, Ali, Des, Jillian, Ashley, &  herself). Yes some F2's have gone on to become the leads but I can't see that happening with Josh, he already has a hugh fan base ,enough to be casted for sure , there would be no reason to keep him there any longer. Fleiss would want to get him off the screen asap and have the fans beg for more of him. JMHO.  From what's been posted here the "Murray's" are very well liked family in GA. If she 's gonna drag him to the end without picking him and breaks his heart , all I can say is ,she better MOVE out of GA. laugh out loud  rotfl 

Oh my gosh, this is a great point. She is not dragging Josh to final 2 , then break his "Georgia" heart!!! LOL

She would have to move. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
To me that's nothing major pointing to him as F1.  IMO, it is more like pointing him as the future Bachelor for bachelor 19

I think ,If he were going to be the next bachelor he would have left by now ,either on his own or by direction of TPTB. ( ie, Ali, Des, Jillian, Ashley, &  herself). Yes some F2's have gone on to become the leads but I can't see that happening with Josh, he already has a hugh fan base ,enough to be casted for sure , there would be no reason to keep him there any longer. Fleiss would want to get him off the screen asap and have the fans beg for more of him. JMHO.  From what's been posted here the "Murray's" are very well liked family in GA. If she 's gonna drag him to the end without picking him and breaks his heart , all I can say is ,she better MOVE out of GA. laugh out loud  rotfl 

Oh my gosh, this is a great point.  She is not dragging Josh to final 2 , then break his "Georgia" heart!!!  LOL

She would have to move.  Smiley

I don't know about that. Most of the GA women I know would be happy to sign up to try to date Aaron's big brother on tv. The women of GA might celebrate her for giving them a chance. I know a lot of mid 20s women who thought Aaron was hot but way too young, so a hot older version. Yummy!

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:47 pm

sophienette wrote:
ironcat wrote:Yeah, Meredith had only closed mouth kisses with Matthew, when they were in the fantasy suite on the bed, she had her legs tightly crossed.  He got nuthin'.  Ian was the physical edit because he was the only one she got physical with.  The editors had nothing else to work with.  Likewise with JP and Ashley.

Ed's edit was pretty physical, Jillian kept squealing about how much he was her type.  Kiptyn was thought of as the physical edit because they really didn't have very much in common to talk about.  I would compare his edit to the one Marcus is getting.  Both were also viewed by the fans as the "hot" one, but not much else.

I Disagree on Jash! Ben got way more physical edit over the last few episodes.... LCD on the yacht anyone? Way more physical last evening on the bed while JP and Ash was all about his gift. Plus an overnight date while JP was seething back at the hotel!

Not to  deadhorse , but I gotta disagree with you, Sophie.  The producers desperately tried through the editing and the scheduling to make Ben's relationship with Ashley look more physical by making them rub suntan lotion on each other's chest on FDs (boy did Ash look uncomfortable), having them rub mud on each other on their LCDs (they both looked uncomfortable on that one), and then probably haranguing her to "make out" with him on his bed in his room on the last night (still not sure if she slipped him any tongue, though  :giggle: ).  The editing was so forced IMO, that I suffered right along with Ashley.  And I don't think many people bought it other than some really enthusiastic Ben fans.

On another note, regarding Josh's trip to Cancun, it's as likely that he was there for a safe house visit as it is that he was involved in some way with BIP.  So far there is no evidence to prove OR disprove it.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Or Josh went to Cancun for a wedding or bachelor weekend, so many possibilities and until the AFTR it is all just guessing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Or Josh went to Cancun for a wedding or bachelor weekend, so many possibilities and until the AFTR it is all just guessing.
Even then we'll just know if he's there for BIP or not but not for anything else.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 pm

bilolo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Or Josh went to Cancun for a wedding or bachelor weekend, so many possibilities and until the AFTR it is all just guessing.
Even then we'll just know if he's there for BIP or not but not for anything else.

I am hoping it gets mentioned. If not, I am counting on someone to bring it up to him on SM. The obsessed deserve answers!  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

+50
ThankMeLater
stuckinsc
bilolo
soccermom333
Cecilia
Fleurdesel
rosesrREd
docnash14
mtnlvr55
pander3575
Laura Walsh