SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:47 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Jolena wrote:

giggling  I like the video that Josh made better  handwave " You know your gonna be mine !!  you know your gonna be mine!! I'm gonna get you BABY  YES, I am . "  rotfl 
Yes he did! But why hasn't he posted pictures of his dates like Nick did?

This is what seems so odd to me this season..

I think there are good points pointing to either one.

As I have said before I want to see the FD/LCD/FRc screen caps!

He has, however, tweeted about upcoming dates including one - in anticipation of his first 1-1 in which he said something to the effect of being tired of group dates and asking if he could have a 1-1.  He also tweeted a current picture of him with the scarf and a funny expression announcing his retirement from scarfs.
To me that's nothing major pointing to him as F1. IMO, it is more like pointing him as the future Bachelor for bachelor 19

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:52 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

This is my favorite quote from the article - about Nick and Andi kissing during their sneak-out!

Well, er, considering how close they were pressed together under that tree I have no doubt she could feel exactly what he was thinking.

What "He" was thinking. Maybe not the same as what " she" is thinking. That's key for me. After her 2nd 1 on 1 with Josh "Andi " was thinking. " I'll never forget today ! , I'll Always have today!...and for me that faded blue scene with her up against the wall was so heated they had to cut it short and BLOCK it out with music. Twice now with Josh we've seen her head resting on a couch looking all dreamy eyed , staring at him , she's been a goner since day one IMO  giggling :yes: 

Well, apparently they were both thinking " I want you" because they couldn't take their hands off one another.

Once the lead knows pretty much who her F1 will be , they have to do alot of what looks to be the same "touching, kissing, hugging " with the others in order to do the same things with their chosen one as to not give so much away and keep the viewers guessing. she very well couldn't hug, kiss,lean up against Josh without doing somewhat of the same with the F3 guys . It's all the other things that I view, like (only saves nose kisses for Josh, only one that got her to breaking point of being upset and not having such a good week, her NEEDING for Josh to tell her that he's falling in love so she knows he's/it's real.) ect . way more points to Josh being HER F1 . JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well Sue Nick did post a empty Chapstick Tube!

giggling  I like the video that Josh made better  handwave " You know your gonna be mine !!  you know your gonna be mine!! I'm gonna get you BABY  YES, I am . "  rotfl 

I loved this video too.  Another clue.  I think so!!   giggling   I believe Nick posted the chapstick almost like a dig to Josh, like you were not the only kissing.  
Holy moly. What if this is a clue that he's the next Bachelor and the trip to cancun was to put together a preliminary video that will be shown during BIP? couldn't that be a possibility??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I loved this video too.  Another clue.  I think so!!   giggling   I believe Nick posted the chapstick almost like a dig to Josh, like you were not the only kissing.  
Holy moly.  What if this is a clue that he's the next Bachelor and the trip to cancun was to put together a preliminary video that will be shown during BIP?  couldn't that be a possibility??

No i don't thinks so. I also look at ALL the clues. The biggest one imo is the yellow ribbon. Thanks to sophie we have screen cap evidence. Smiley Josh is still wearing it today and didn't start wearing it until his date with andi.

Everything is possible but it highly probable Josh is final 1. I also see their love story and see Andi chasing him. It's okay that others don't. I respect everyone's opinion.

I like all the final four and can't wait for the 28th!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Jolena wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Jolena wrote:

What "He" was thinking. Maybe not the same as what " she" is thinking. That's key for me. After her 2nd 1 on 1 with Josh "Andi " was thinking. " I'll never forget today ! , I'll Always have today!...and for me that faded blue scene with her up against the wall was so heated they had to cut it short and BLOCK it out with music. Twice now with Josh we've seen her head resting on a couch looking all dreamy eyed , staring at him , she's been a goner since day one IMO  giggling :yes: 

Well, apparently they were both thinking " I want you" because they couldn't take their hands off one another.

Once the lead knows pretty much who her F1 will be , they have to do alot of what looks to be the same "touching, kissing, hugging " with the others in order to do the same things with their chosen one as to not give so much away and keep the viewers guessing. she very well couldn't hug, kiss,lean up against Josh without doing somewhat of the same with the F3 guys . It's all the other things that I view, like (only saves nose kisses for Josh, only one that got her to breaking point of being upset and not having such a good week, her NEEDING for Josh to tell her that he's falling in love so she knows he's/it's real.) ect . way more points to Josh being HER F1 .  JMHO

Agree!! The nose kisses! Adorable. Love. Is. In. The. Air.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Holy moly.  What if this is a clue that he's the next Bachelor and the trip to cancun was to put together a preliminary video that will be shown during BIP?  couldn't that be a possibility??

No i don't thinks so.  I also look at ALL the clues.  The biggest one imo is the yellow ribbon.  Thanks to sophie we have screen cap evidence.  Smiley  Josh is still wearing it today and didn't start wearing it until his date with andi.  

Everything is possible but it highly probable Josh is final 1.  I also see their love story and see Andi chasing him.  It's okay that others don't.  I respect everyone's opinion.  

I like all the final four and can't wait for the 28th!   Hugesmile 

IA..On Des' season, I wasn't shocked that Chris ended up F1 even though some of us taught Brooks was F1, my jaw didn't go to the floor, I was just smiling, but THIS season, if Josh is not F1, I will be schocked, stunned, floored, surprised, "étonnée", you name it  giggling 
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Jolena wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Once the lead knows pretty much who her F1 will be , they have to do alot of what looks to be the same "touching, kissing, hugging " with the others in order to do the same things with their chosen one as to not give so much away and keep the viewers guessing. she very well couldn't hug, kiss,lean up against Josh without doing somewhat of the same with the F3 guys . It's all the other things that I view, like (only saves nose kisses for Josh, only one that got her to breaking point of being upset and not having such a good week, her NEEDING for Josh to tell her that he's falling in love so she knows he's/it's real.) ect . way more points to Josh being HER F1 .  JMHO

There's creative editing too. They can make one kiss look like a make out session.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:35 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Jolena wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

There's creative editing too.  They can make one kiss look like a make out session.

Another thing if Des/Chris can make it after her season and the edit they gave her with Brooks and the same can be said for Ashley/JP with Bentley I have no fear that if Josh is F1 it will not matter.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

He has, however, tweeted about upcoming dates including one - in anticipation of his first 1-1 in which he said something to the effect of being tired of group dates and asking if he could have a 1-1.  He also tweeted a current picture of him with the scarf and a funny expression announcing his retirement from scarfs.
To me that's nothing major pointing to him as F1.  IMO, it is more like pointing him as the future Bachelor for bachelor 19

I think ,If he were going to be the next bachelor he would have left by now ,either on his own or by direction of TPTB. ( ie, Ali, Des, Jillian, Ashley, & herself). Yes some F2's have gone on to become the leads but I can't see that happening with Josh, he already has a hugh fan base ,enough to be casted for sure , there would be no reason to keep him there any longer. Fleiss would want to get him off the screen asap and have the fans beg for more of him. JMHO. From what's been posted here the "Murray's" are very well liked family in GA. If she 's gonna drag him to the end without picking him and breaks his heart , all I can say is ,she better MOVE out of GA. laugh out loud  rotfl 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Jolena wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

To me that's nothing major pointing to him as F1.  IMO, it is more like pointing him as the future Bachelor for bachelor 19

I think ,If he were going to be the next bachelor he would have left by now ,either on his own or by direction of TPTB. ( ie, Ali, Des, Jillian, Ashley, &  herself). Yes some F2's have gone on to become the leads but I can't see that happening with Josh, he already has a hugh fan base ,enough to be casted for sure , there would be no reason to keep him there any longer. Fleiss would want to get him off the screen asap and have the fans beg for more of him. JMHO.  From what's been posted here the "Murray's" are very well liked family in GA. If she 's gonna drag him to the end without picking him and breaks his heart , all I can say is ,she better MOVE out of GA. laugh out loud  rotfl 
I think he would of left after hometowns. The show has to show off his family in order for him to be more receptive as the next bachelor. He may of even been the one leaving early in the FD. Heck a lot of past bachettes/bachelors have come from the F3 person so there is time for him to be yanked yet.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:51 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Jolena wrote:

He has, however, tweeted about upcoming dates including one - in anticipation of his first 1-1 in which he said something to the effect of being tired of group dates and asking if he could have a 1-1. He also tweeted a current picture of him with the scarf and a funny expression announcing his retirement from scarfs.

Oh I have seen those I just meant he hasn't posted any pictures of his dates with Andi like Nick has..or maybe even some of the other guys that's all.
I am not giving up just yet.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I think ,If he were going to be the next bachelor he would have left by now ,either on his own or by direction of TPTB. ( ie, Ali, Des, Jillian, Ashley, &  herself). Yes some F2's have gone on to become the leads but I can't see that happening with Josh, he already has a hugh fan base ,enough to be casted for sure , there would be no reason to keep him there any longer. Fleiss would want to get him off the screen asap and have the fans beg for more of him. JMHO.  From what's been posted here the "Murray's" are very well liked family in GA. If she 's gonna drag him to the end without picking him and breaks his heart , all I can say is ,she better MOVE out of GA. laugh out loud  rotfl 
I think he would of left after hometowns.  The show has to show off his family in order for him to be more receptive as the next bachelor. He may of even been the one leaving early in the FD.  Heck a lot of past bachettes/bachelors have come from the F3 person so there is time for him to be yanked yet.

And some of the former leads have been the F2.  The Cancun trip is suspect to me.  Why was he there during the filming of BIP, if he were the F1?

Last edited by rosesrREd on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

+50
ThankMeLater
stuckinsc
bilolo
soccermom333
Cecilia
Fleurdesel
rosesrREd
docnash14
mtnlvr55
pander3575
Laura Walsh