SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:32 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
happygolucky wrote:mamma mia, it gets on my nerves reading people saying that he is lying and being ****** because he looks underneath his eyebrows when he bows the head ... I mean seriously people? Like they just don't give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never thought of him being insincere, yes, honestly, I didn't believe he would fall in love so "quickly", I thought it's just an infatuation ... but now, especially after the last episode I'm completely convinced of his feelings. It's so easy to dismiss when you really don't want to look or you're not even watching. Like me, I don't follow her dates with other guys, I watched only with Josh, just to check out how Andi is behaving, but otherwise I skip their parts, simply because it's not so interesting to me, nothing against them, but that's why I don't give opinions on others that I don't know much about. Excuse me ... you can see I was away from this thread too long. Need the dose of positivity again.

It's fine that they want Josh to be the F1.  What I find offensive is the random jabs they seem to take at him.  There is no need to call him creepy, heartless, and what not.  I don't prefer Josh at all, but I don't find the need to bash his character, especially since I don't know him.

You should have tried being a Jef Holm fan!!  :shocked!:  Luckily, once the season is over, we all reset, and sometimes we are on the same team as others who were totally against us!! That is the fun of it all.

Anyway, I was gone all day….what are you all thinking with the Princess Bride tweet?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
happygolucky wrote:mamma mia, it gets on my nerves reading people saying that he is lying and being ****** because he looks underneath his eyebrows when he bows the head ... I mean seriously people? Like they just don't give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never thought of him being insincere, yes, honestly, I didn't believe he would fall in love so "quickly", I thought it's just an infatuation ... but now, especially after the last episode I'm completely convinced of his feelings. It's so easy to dismiss when you really don't want to look or you're not even watching. Like me, I don't follow her dates with other guys, I watched only with Josh, just to check out how Andi is behaving, but otherwise I skip their parts, simply because it's not so interesting to me, nothing against them, but that's why I don't give opinions on others that I don't know much about. Excuse me ... you can see I was away from this thread too long. Need the dose of positivity again.

It's fine that they want Josh to be the F1.  What I find offensive is the random jabs they seem to take at him.  There is no need to call him creepy, heartless, and what not.  I don't prefer Josh at all, but I don't find the need to bash his character, especially since I don't know him.

You should have tried being a Jef Holm fan!!   :shocked!:   Luckily, once the season is over, we all reset, and sometimes we are on the same team as others who were totally against us!! That is the fun of it all.

Anyway, I was gone all day….what are you all thinking with the Princess Bride tweet?

Oh, I was. I remember how the boards were then. I was looking at Nick's IG page, and he posted a picture of him and his mom. Most of the commets were complimentary, one of the comments was "I hate you." I thought, really? What is wrong with people?

As far as the Princess Bride, I saw it above, who tweeted that?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Nick and Andi moments

Episode 4 ~ Nick and Andi 1:1 group date part 1

Episode 4 ~ Nick and Andi 1:1 group date part 2

Episode 4 ~Nick Consoles Andi

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Let's all remember, even if Nick is not F1, he is happy and we should all be happy and proud we "didn't hate on anyone", just like Nick stated.  :yes: 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Shall we play a game?? Favorite Nick moment so far??

Mine is when he tells her he thinks about marrying her, and is rubbing her ring finger. It's such a tender moment, I love it.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:Shall we play a game?? Favorite Nick moment so far??

Mine is when he tells her he thinks about marrying her, and is rubbing her ring finger. It's such a tender moment, I love it.

I liked the part on their 2nd one on one when he was explaining about the drama with the guys, and she was holding and squeezing his hand to comfort him. That was sweet.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:54 pm

I just watched all the videos posted in the past few pages. i adore this guy. I love their conversations. I would have sent all the guys packing already!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:58 pm

jen689 wrote:

Episode 3 ~ Andi thanks Nick for the flowers

There's the music! Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Guitar-play
Oh man, I adore him like I adored Reid. That doesn't happen too often.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Can someone point me to the video of Nick and Andi when he snuck into her room, specifically when they are talking outside? Thanks.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:06 pm

^^^  ILOVEU 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:07 pm

What would adorable tricky Nicky do without pockets in his trousers?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15