SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:59 am

Nick's sister Maria's conversation with Andi reminded me of Chris' mom's conversation with Des... both appropriately wary and concerned for the welfare of their brother/son, but also able to acknowledge the love...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:10 am

Just rewatched the end of Nick's HTD... as he walks her to the car.
I will never get enough Andi...
Their interaction is so intimate and full of love  awwww 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 am

Did you notice how he had so many ITMs and the other guys had like none? I think they are trying to switch his edit.

What does he say in the preview? I glorified the relationship and then what?
Maybe I glorified a past relationship and I hope that's not the case here?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 am

Andi expresses NO doubts or hesitations regarding Nick and his family vs. the other guys.
As she leaves the HTD she says:

Having Nick's Mom and Dad's blessing and acceptance in all this does make me feel like, allright, greenlight, family's onboard, let's keep going, let's move forward with this

vs.
Josh - too focused on Aaron, too much family
Chris - location, location, location - loves him with her head, not her heart.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 am

Cecilia wrote:Did you notice how he had so many ITMs and the other guys had like none?  I think they are trying to switch his edit.  

What does he say in the preview?  I glorified the relationship and then what?

Yes. in my book its called a V edit. after his bottom low its time for him (and their LS) to rise!!  giggling  #Thecurlyknightrises
when you saw a preview think what they suggested for us to think. Then think the contrary/otherwise. It works. Every single time  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:19 am

Cecilia wrote:Did you notice how he had so many ITMs and the other guys had like none?  I think they are trying to switch his edit.  

The edit was crazy..... TPTB were trying to make it look like Nick was talking about his relationship with Andi but i believe it's a past relationship he is talking about.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:19 am

what are you suggesting re: the edit Cecilia?
I think he says I lied to myself
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:20 am

And now we have to wait a full week for fantasy dates and then two weeks for the ending. I just want to see the rest of it now and get over my obsession!!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:20 am

SueSt wrote:Andi expresses NO doubts or hesitations regarding Nick and his family vs. the other guys.

Having Nick's Mom and Dad's blessing and acceptance in all this does make me feel like, allright, greenlight, family's onboard, let's keep going, let's move forward with this

vs.

good point, Sue!

have you read my prev post?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2457p696-nick-viall-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-discussion-thread-2

just in case you missed it  giggling . I put too much time and thought to compose it! laugh out loud  bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Yes. in my book its called a V edit. after his bottom low its time for him (and their LS)  to rise!!  giggling  #Thecurlyknightrises
when you saw a preview think what they suggested for us to think. Then think the contrary/otherwise. It works. Every single time  :yes:
 giggling sad but true... we really should know better... are we sheeple when it comes to this stuff!!??  giggling OMG what is wrong with this picture. Thanks for the bringing logic back to the conversation, Mura!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:25 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Andi expresses NO doubts or hesitations regarding Nick and his family vs. the other guys.

vs.

good point, Sue!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2457p696-nick-viall-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-discussion-thread-2

just in case you missed it  giggling . I put too much time and thought to compose it! laugh out loud  bestbud!
 :yes: giggling 
Mura, I don't just read your posts... I study them!! Thanks for the redirect, always good to read again.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:37 am

SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

vs.

good point, Sue!

:yes: giggling 
Mura, I don't just read your posts... I study them!!  Thanks for the redirect, always good to read again.

haha...thank you!...its a huge compliment for me!  bestbud! . First and foremost i want my RL back on track again.. hissyfit  ...i wish i  could just FFWD to the ATFR!...(yep  i look fwd to ATFR more than FRC. I suspect sneaky Nick has something 'dangerous' in store for us!... :peanutbutter:  )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15